Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Water under the bridge (Solia and Poke) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:48 pm
There were a lot of things Solia wasn’t proud of. Her project for the state fair in 3rd grade that ended up setting her table on fire. That time she tried to kiss a boy only to sneeze in his face. Or when she wore her shirt inside out on picture day. Solia wasn’t proud of many things, but she did like to think she was good at keeping tabs on others. So when another hunter’s file came up with a certain dragon’s name, Solia smiled and snuck off to the haunted house, hoping to catch the dragon by surprise.

But it was a Tuesday and she kind of doubted anything exciting would happen on a Tuesday.
poke mattix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:28 pm
Poke had no idea what day it was, as she rarely bothered to keep track of such things, but she just so happened to be in the haunted house. Not exactly by choice but whatever she was here. As usual the place was a giant pain in the a** to move through, and she had been wondering weather she could transform and tear the hole house down. So very tempting.

Instead she had stumbled upon a room, fillies with models of...Armour.

...screw everything this place was awesome

The dragon then became very preoccupied with analyzing the dusty covered armour, trying to figure out where it had originated from.

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:10 pm
Solia didn’t expect to wander into a hall full of armors. It was kind of a throwback to a time when she went into a museum as a kid- only now, this museum came with it’s own real life dragon. On a Tuesday no less. Score.
“Poke!” Solia ran towards the ghoul, waving, hair bouncing as she jumped to get over a fallen helmet. “Poke it’s so good to see you- how’ve you been?”

She looked at the armor- “Okay are you just like, checking out which is weakest because I can tell you if any have boob shapes they will be hella weak. Easy to get at a knight’s gooey insides.”
poke mattix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:04 pm
The dragon ghoul jumped at the sound of her name being called, nearly dropping a chest plate she had been holding but catching it at the last second. "Aha, Solia!" She greeted her now that she knew it was a friendlier hunter. "It's been a long time hasn't it?" She placed the piece on a table and turned to face Solia. "I've been pretty good so to speak, just gotten back from dealing with the megabitch that is Medea...hey, were you in that ******** of a battle? I don't recall seeing you there..."

She then laughed as Solia pointed out the weaknesses of the armour. "I was just admiring them honesty. Always fun to see human craftsmanship. I don't know about reaching their gooey insides." She grinned. "But I do have to admit this armour wont be very strong against me. Boob shapes or no."

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:02 am
There was one thing Solia adored about Poke. She was honest as she was fun. And she was a pretty honest dragon. “Oh yes it was… interesting. My boyfriend became a horseman, my boss did more im am evil mega death stuff, we all almost died. Again. Same old same old for us hunters.” She giggled giving the dragon a hug.

“I’ve missed you, and your humor. I’ve made a few other friends here on this side. And maybe an ally? I dunno.” Lifting up a helmet she stuck it on her head, curls poking out here and there. “The ponies pretty much are on death con stage 9- we’re trying to keep up and stop them from doing…whatever it is evil ponies do. In the meantime I’m working on patrols… and my spars.”

Summoning Israfel she grinned. “Up for a friendly match?”
poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:09 am
"....Jack dam." Even Poke was taken back by the amount of things that had happened to her. In truth she had very little idea as to what hunters did, which was understandable since she doubted they'd just come out and tell her "Oh, yeah, we're raiding your school now, lol". Solia though seemed willing to tell her what had been happening to them, which was both a good and bad thing for them both.

She again laughed as the hunter gave her a hug, returning the gesture and petting her on the head. "I've missed you too, and I'm glad you weren't KO ed in Caelius usual bullshit. Gotta be careful though, The guys insane." She didn't want to point out just how fragile Solia was and how easy it could be, but then hunters still seemed to make it out alright anyway.

"I...have no idea what death con stage 9 is, but I'd love to smack her around too. Let me know if you're gonna kick her a** one day and I'll back you up" As much as she could before someone (Like Ami), slayed her or something.

The dragon then blinked, watching the hunter summon her weapon. "Friendly match? Sounds like fun" She wasn't the biggest fan of fighting hunters, but if Solia just wanted to spar then that was a different matter all together

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:16 pm
It was a lot to take in but really, so Solia, it was all fine. She had survived, and she didn’t have to worry about being killed anytime soon. Not to mention that her mission was going fairly well all things considered. For now, Solia was just happy to have someone nice to talk to. “Its okay. I stay out of his was as much as I can. It’s… hard to have him as a lead but also rewarding? I get to do things no one else could think to do. I just hope my work will be useful to hunters in the future.”

She wasn’t opposed to certain things but she wanted to make change and this and everything were the first steps. Ground up after all! “Stage 9 is like end of the world crisis. It’s good to know you’ve got my back! I just wish others would see it the same. A common goal should unite not divide.” That was what logic told her anyway.

“I need to get better at spars though- if I’m going to fight the horsemen at least.”

poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-24)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:10 pm
"I guess thats one way to look at it." She didn't know if she could consider working near the death lead a reward, but if Solia was happy then, whatever?

"That does sound great, but even I gotta point out that while some of you hunters are cool, the others aren't so much." She frowned at the hunter. "I'm all for helping you guys out, however if you want the rest of halloween to see the same way you gotta stop attacking the school itself. There are plenty of rumors circling around about you guys." Including the usual 'we're out to destroy all FEAR.' She doubted they could pull off such a thing.

The dragon then dropped into a fighters stance, hands tenses into fists. "Alright then, just to warn you, I wont be going easy!"

Except that when she tried to punch the girl, her strike was way off and lacked half the power it usually did.

HP: 60
Damage: 2

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:14 pm
She was happy- though some might have disagreed with her and her ideas of happiness. “Silver lining Poke! Just got to look for it..even if it’s a bit..difficult at times.” Giving a shrug she listened to the complaint, nodding in understanding. It was a shame really that Solia would likely forever hear such complaints. She really wanted to be able to make allies and ‘friends’ with halloweeners. She wanted to find a peaceful way to resolve their troubles.

“I know- Not many of my um… co-workers?” She wasn’t sure if that was the right word to use for her fellow hunters. “I don’t think many would even consider my views. It’s why my goals are going so slow. I can just do little things here and there but beyond that I’m more or less out of luck. If anything, once my boss is gone we might get a much nicer lead!” But the chances of that happening were slim to none. The guy fought death’s hand and won.

“But it’s okay. All good things take time!” Hit she stumbled back before firing an arrow her way.

HP: 48
DMG: 7

poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 12 Total: 17 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:01 pm
"I think if your boss was gone everyone would chuck a party" Both hunters and halloween. Although she didn't know how good a thing that would be. As much of a a** he was, he did go toe to toe with Medea and probably kept things from going completely hell. But then he did disappear during the battle so...

"I can see why some of the hunters would be...the way they are. It's not like we're a bunch of saints ourselves." Oh yes, she had plenty of bad things on both sides. Especially from her own relatives. She shuddered at the thought and chose to focus on the battle.

"Yes they do!" The arrow was taken but ignored, the dragon ghoul closing the distance and throwing a more solid punch at Solia's stomach.

HP: 53
Damage: 11

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:17 pm
She had to laugh at that. If Caelius Solia was sure both hunters and Halloween would celebrate- perhaps even horsemen as well, (though their version would probably include killing all the hunters so perhaps no party with or for them). “I understand it though. It’s just a matter of knowing not to blame a race or group for the actions of others. It may take one bad apple to sour a batch, but that one apple does not exist in all apple barrels? Does that make sense?” It did in her mind anyway.

Smiles faded as Solia was knocked by the punch coughing to regain her breath. Poke had gotten stronger- much much stronger. And Solia was still- well she was still rather weak and bad at this whole battling thing. “Oh wow ow, okay. You weren’t joking.” Standing on slightly unsteady legs, Solia fired an arrow, wondering just how Poke had become such a tank to dish out something like that.

HP: 37
DMG: 13
poke mattix

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:39 pm
WRONG DICE LOL  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-24)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:40 pm
"I think you mean the opposite, but yeah it makes sense." The dragon ghoul stopped, seeing Solia was struggling to catch her breath. "You alright?" Maybe she had used to much strength in that last strike. She hadn't realized just how much stronger she had become, as she was still getting captured and beaten up it was hard to measure her actual strength. But she had graduated, so that had helped immensely (also she was obsessed with punching things so that might help too ).

As she thought about it Solia fired a arrow straight at her, and she lifted a arm to shield her face as it hit her in the side. "Oompf, dam those things are sharp." She pulled the arrow out of her side and retaliated, trying not to hurt Solia as much this time. It was a spar after all

HP: 40
Damage: 2

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 1 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:07 pm
Solia was more just shocked from the unexpected force and it showed- hit again she coughed. “No, just a bit take by surprise is all.” Swinging out with her bow, Solia aimed to slash with Israfel’s feather blades.

HP: 35
DMG: 4
poke mattix

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 7 Total: 18 (2-24)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:15 pm
"If you say so." Poke held up a hand to grasp the blades, flinching as the sharp needles stabbed into her hand while she used the other hand to land a sharp uppercut to Solia's chin.

HP: 36
Damage: 12

iStoleYurVamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out