Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] Solitude Interrupted (Buni x Baku)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:32 am
User Image

One can't always deal with the idiotic nature of those surrounding him. After all, everyone needs some time to recharge themselves and just relax in solitude, right? And if said solitude was a way to avoid the baffling nature of mortals, Baku was quite happy to relax upon the snow cliffs of Gods Haven for awhile. As much as he despised the plain lack of entertainment upon the land of the immortals, sometimes being bored was a wonderful thing.

Spreading his leathery wings, the God stretched his body out upon a rather large boulder. Golden chains rang with a small clamor as Baku folded his wings back against his back and rolled onto his side.The cold snow felt good against his body compared to the heat of the mortal world below. Yes, he could deal with some peace and quiet for a change.

With a yawn he rolled onto his back. Wings laid out, half unfurled, at his sides as he lay there. Front paws draped against his chest as back ones laid out in a kind of stretch. he was alone after all here, so he'd enjoy being lazy and looking less, eh, dignified. That was the thing about being around mortals. It was both physically and mentally taxing to make oneself constantly look regal and more intelligent. Well...he didn't need to look more intelligent. He simply was.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:47 am
User Image

Against the snow, a certain bouncy Goddess was happy to leave multicoloured pawprints in the crunchy white mountainside, God's haven was a boring place for her compared to the mortal world. No one really dabbled in her realm up here unless they were cubs.
And Gods so rarely had cubs!
It was so unfair!

So yet again, she was entertaining herself as the large winged Goddess was happy to throw the snow up into the air with ever alternate step and let the miniscule flakes turn emerald green, or lilac purple, or a myriad of other colours before they hit the ground. Cheeks puffed out in a small pout in her lack of amusement.

Then she spotted a figure.

Web winged Gods were a tricky thing for her, she didn't know whether they would be happy or very angry so it was tentative ground to step upon...then again, he looked very peaceful. Very lax on his big rock. Maybe he would play with her?
Smiling slightly at the idea, she galumphed her way over to the lackadaisical web-wing on his boulder and chirped out happily as she approached.

"Hello there!"

Kolina

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:59 am
The solitude was blissful. Not a sounds was heard except the wind blowing through the rocky crevices and through his fur.

"Hello there!"

He groaned audibly at the happily chirpy voice. He swore there had to be some other power out there that took pure delight in tormenting him. It was always the happy-go-lucky ones that found him. Always.

Rolling back onto his side, Baku furled his wings against his back and looked at the Goddess who so contently disrupted his 'me time'. Of course. Her pelt matched her quite obviously happy disposition. So much purple and....feathers.

A violent flick of his tail dislodged small clumps of snow from the white tuft as he stared almost boredly at the female. What were the chances if he just ignored her that she'd walk away? Slim-to-none with his usual luck. The happy ones were always the more persistent about intruding on others. So, with a sigh of resignation, Baku complied to answer. "Hello."

He laid there, intending to leave it at that but felt that maybe she'd walk away if maybe he just introduced himself. Maybe she was the curious typed who'd grow bored after initial greetings? "I go by the name, Baku."

There. That would be enough, surely.

Lightning Shadow X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:54 am
Well already she could tell he was a grumpy-puss! A lesser goddess would be discouraged by such a persnickety attitude but she just snickered slightly at the bored look he bore on his features whilst she trotted up closer and sat next to the boulder he was laying on.

"Nice to meet you, Baku!" She piped up, her fluffy tail tuft flicking back and forth as she inspected his golden jewelry with a curious set of rainbow coloured eyes. "What are you the god of? Sleep? Naptime? Bats?"

She'd have said grump but she think that would've been a little mean. Instead she waited patiently to hear his answer as her wings pressed to her back calmly, finally able to settle. Maybe today would not be so boring at all the way things were going!

A possible friend was always something to get excited over!

Kolina

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:34 pm
Ugh. Figured. He just had to be found by not only a chipper Goddess, but a talkative one to boot. Why was he always tortured so?

Bats? He raised an eyebrow. She couldn't be serious about that one. Sleep... well ok his domain somewhat dealt with sleep. But bats? Really? He was almost certain he should be insulted by such a thought. "Nightmares." He stated plainly. The tip of his tail beating a steady rhythm in agitation.

"And since you seem so determined to ruin my peace and quiet you could at least give me your name and domain?" Blunt and to the point. He certainly wasn't going to tip toe around the fact that she was intruding upon him.

Lightning Shadow X

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:44 am
Such a grumpy puss! The goddess just smiled to herself, tail flipping back and forth as the overly fluffy blue tuft of her tail flopped too and fro with every flick of her tail and she watched him. Blinking at his answer to her question.

Nightmares?

The sleep scares?

She pouted ever so slightly at that, that was a scary domain to have indeed and she couldn't help but tilt her head ever so slightly as she watched him. Did being nightmares mean he had nightmares? Or could he bring nightmares to life? What a range of possibilities for one God to have!

When she was asked about her domain, she just giggled and rested her chin on the rock, tail now flicking a few odd sparkles and coloured fragments here and there before they faded into non-existence.

"I'm Imagination!" She piped up happily. "I just came over because you seemed fun to talk to! And now I know you're Nightmares, which is scary, but I can imagine it's fun too....kind of....do you make nightmares or do you protect mortals from nightmares?"

Kolina

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:44 am
Baku visibly cringed away from the other Goddess as she laid her head upon his rock. The sparkles flicking from her tail caused the dark God to scowl. How could she possibly be so chipper to him? He certainly wasn't being nice to her. Now, when the mortals continued to pay respect to him when he was cruel to them, it made sense. They were mortals and lesser beings, so they should always be respectful of him, but another God? Certainly she wasn't that dimwitted.

Or maybe she was just having fun with him...

And then she state her domain. So she was a childish domain. Well...not that imagination was completely childish, for he certainly could come up with many imaginative ways to torture mortals...and her for annoying him.

"I am anything but fun." He muttered, his face pinched in a scowl. "And no I don't protect them from nightmares. Why you'd want to do that I am not sure. No, I quite happily give them nightmares. I mean...I guess I could take nightmares away from them but why bother?" He paused for a moment to look at the Goddess.

"And you. Surely you can do whatever you want with the mortals with a domain such as imagination. Whatever your...little...brain could come up with could have some amusing effects if utilized the right way."

Lightning Shadow X

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff