Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Little Ones (Lan/ Shu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:19 pm
She promised Mimsy she would inform her when she went to another world, so before she stepped in the portal, she send her a message.

Nothing Yet
Text to Mimsy:
Mimsy, I'm assigned to patrol the - er - Haunted House. I will flee if something goes wrong, don't worry~ <3

It was the first time she visited the Halloween World, and luckily they were going as a small group of hunters she didn't know, never see before. After a short briefing and final warning, they were dismissed to assigned location. The house was like a haunted house, just as it was called. It was surrounded by thick fogs and creepy wind whistling. Shu remembered before she stepped into the portal, it was the morning, but it was so dark there, when she looked up, she couldn't see the sky but thick gloomy fogs covered in layers and layers, shifting slowly.

The Asian girl never enjoy to do things alone, but it was a duty, her oligation so she hoped it will end uneventfully. She gulped and stepped into the house, which seemed not to welcome the arrival of the little huntress at all.

Her heart was throbbing when she walked on the old wooden pieces, it was like a maze inside the house, but luckily she didn't spot anything or anyone yet.

"Z, why do they asking trainees like me to patrol this place? It seems dangerous!" She kept her voice low, eyes rolling around, couldn't help to ask the question.

"Z, I am afraid. I want someone to be with me."

xiStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:45 pm
A kick to a fallen picture, Lan rolled her eyes as at least a dozen sootlings ran out from under it. The house itself was in shambles as she walked through it. Tomorrow, it might be gold gilded walls. Lan had seen it all, or so she always thought before being proven wrong. The ever changing layout of the house made her loathe trying to navigate it. Tasked with finding some more FEAR from old battles was hard enough when you knew where they had taken place.
Finding old battle sites in the haunted house was like finding a needle in a haystack. One that was refusing to burn or act like any normal haystack at all and point being Lan really did not like the haunted house.

Huffing as she turned the corner, her eyes went wide at the sight of a human not to far off. A hunter of course. While not her objective, bringing back a dead hunter would be much better than old half rotten FEAR. Smirking as she stalked towards the tiny human, Lan’s headdress gave her away, jingling beads echoing.
“I am here little human.” She said, summoning her bow and firing at her.
“Be afraid.”

HP: 50
DMG
meegane

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:54 pm
Shu didn't expect the arrow coming at her, she made a short scream and in reaction grabbed her necklace to summon Z and knocked it down. She sighed in relief. It also proved that the spars really helped. The girl looked at the lady appeared suddenly, she was a beautiful young lady wearing some expensive royal clothing and accessories. Shu stared at her in details, finding she even had those ancient Chinese-esque hairstyles. If she didn't know about the horseman, she will think she probably came from one of those traditional chinese painting. "Are you a horseman, Miss?"

Someone tells her what to do, she wasn't given a "what to do if you encounter a horseman" handbook or anything.

Help.

HP: 40/ 40
DMG: 1
Charge: 1/ 3

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 7 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:45 am
Oh this was just TOO rich? A hunter that had no idea she was a horseman or not? Really, they were getting stupider and stupider with each new batch they managed to scrape together. Nodding Lan smiled. “Why of course I am a horseman you stupid little thing. Do I look like a common weak halloweener?” She asked, tossing her hair back. “Do I even feel like one?” She was an elder- a veteran. She was powerful and beautiful and deadly- The things all humans should fear.

“I was sent to gather some old FEAR but I think your corpse would make for a much better gift to the clans. You’re so small though.” She mused. “Maybe we will use you as bait. A tiny think like you would have a lover wouldn’t you? Human males adore small things, as do your females. Yes- your dead body to lure the others no doubt lingering.”

HP: 49
DMG: 3

meegane

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:22 am
She was a horseman, but this one looked different from the one she encountered in the mission. That one, the War Horseman has a crab monster mount and had wings, but this beautiful lady didn't have either. Maybe a different clan. The stupid comment made the trainee blushed, someone she met for the first time can see through her nature, that meant she was really stupid. Z clenched and roared at the back, The hammer's rune was humming low. "Halloweener?" An unfamiliar term. "Like Jabberwock? I don't think you look like one, you look like - the pretty noble female from an Ancient Chinese Dynasty like Tang Dynasty (唐朝). Which clan are you from, Miss?" She recalled the pictures of the ancient Tang ladies in the Chinese history textbook, she might not pay attention in class, but she was interested in their clothing, so she remembered.

Z growled and the runes on her hammer suddenly blinked in danger as Lan stated her purpose, the petite Asian exclaimed and stepped backward. "My corpse?! No, I don't want to die here, I promised I will return, I can't die here!" She then somehow relieved, bait was better but still unwanted. She waved her hands and flushed in red. "Nonononono, I don't have one......But I think a beautiful lady like you has a great lover." She might like someone, but she won't tell anyone, that feel was so elusive. "I think it depends on people - ! No, please don't try to kill me!" She kept a bigger distance with the conquest elder, hammer held in front of her.

HP: 37/ 40
DMG: 0
Charge: 1/ 3

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:37 pm
Aw how cute, Lan mused. It blushed. Maybe she had embarrassed the hunter trainee with the facts. Not her problem if she couldn’t handle the truth. “Halloweener- my goodness do they teach you nothing?” She tossed her hair back, slightly disappointed. This girl really was new wasn’t she. “Those of Halloween- and of course I am not, nor, am I like some unsightly humans from ages past.” Another hair toss, this one from her own vanity.

“Is it not obvious? I am from conquest. The more refined and noble of the four clans. Not that they apparently thought to teach you anything about us. Really, did they just want to send us sacrifices?” Not that she would complain. Stalking around the tiny huntress in training Lan laughed. “Come now, all humans die, if it happens now it’s just…sooner than you expected. Pity you lack a lover however.” An arrow was sent right at Shu’s heart.

“You’ll just have to die alone then; Alone and unloved and unwanted.”

HP: 49
DMG: 9

meegane

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:34 pm
The blush went further down Shu's neck, "I-I this is my first time going into this world....my friends told me something about it, but not using the specific terms...." She shook her head at Lan's question. "No! You look very very pretty! Like-like a beautiful flower in blossom." When she went to the sacrifice part, she waved with her hand, but obvious forgot she was holding a big hammer, the swinging of it made a hold on the wall accidentally. "Nonono, I didn't come to be a sacrifice, I am just - doing my duty...."

"Ah?" She made a sound of puzzled but shortly her attention pulled back by the beautiful lady. "Yes, we will all die one day. but - No, sorry, I can't die here. I still have something to do, but I'm too weak to do it right now.....Plus! I promised my friends I will go back, pinky promise, you know that right?" To Lan's last word, she made a smile of bitterness.

The girl swung her hammer to knock down the arrow after it just kissed her fear shield, that was so close! Her eyes rolled wider and not dare to look away. "I don't think I deserve one.....but I don't want to die, at least something I know, I will go back!" She never like the feeling of being alone, she needed to be surrounded by people and she desired love.

"At least there are someone waiting for me to go back to the island." The petite girl smiled as she comforted herself, her words repeated with messiness showing how nervous she was.

This was the first time she dealt with a possible enemy alone.

HP: 28/ 40
DMG: 8
Charge: 2/ 3

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 5 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:30 pm
need to do was rid the girl of her weapon then gather all that lovely FEAR for herself. How wonderful to bring her home. Dead hunter and fresh FEAR- Lan would be the talk of the clan. At least for a day or two. Laughing of the blow, (though it was painful, more than Lan would have liked to admit even to herself), she ran a finger down her bow. “My weapon is not just the symbol of my clan and my FEAR- I embody all that is for my people. My beauty will make men cower before me, my power make them piss themselves- humans are weak huntress. In their weakness they offer up sacrifices to save themselves.”

A grin. “That’s why they sent you all alone to die- you were meant to be a sacrifice. Have to go back? Please, the only reason they said to return is to give you hope.” An arrow fired Lan kept smiling.

“Give up huntress, you were meant to die here.”
HP: 41
DMG: 6

meegane

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Z was grumbled about how patient and sincere his huntress was wasting time chatting and leaking her information to a potential enemy. She wanted to apologize but stopped by the Nian, which made her pressed her lips close. The lady talked like she was a queen, but Shu didn't doubt that at all, she was beautiful, powerful and confident, that made her think of Empress Wu, Wu Zetian, the first Empress ever existed in China. She didn't say that out, at least she knew what to say and what not to. "Humans might be weak, Miss. Yet, they can be stronger than you think when they have someone important in their hearts. I can't deny the fact that humans in ancient days used to have sacrifice practice to please the god, but not all of them. I never hear we hunters offer sacrifice, at least my friends won't, they never give up even it's painful as long as the people that are important to them are safe. We don't easily give up, we will fight until we can't."

The petite girl seemed to be as weak as a new born baby bird, but her faith wasn't easy to be shaken. "Miss, may I repeat this is only regular duty, they didn't send me to be a sacrifice. What's the problem of having hope? It's the main incentive that support us to keep on going."

Another arrow shot to her shield and Shu swung it back again and sighed. "I am sorry Miss, I think your hunt today will be fruitless. I can't come with you."

HP: 22/ 40
DMG: 5
Charge: 3/ 3

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 8 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:28 pm
Lan did not believe in the power of humans- no lasting power anyway. Scoffing at the idea, Lan asked, “Why do you lie to yourself girl? You are nothing but fodder to them.” Her smile was faint, but lingering.
“You’re nothing but food to us. Cattle.”

Her bowstring brought back, Lan shot a golden bolt towards the hunter, wondering if perhaps, she should use her power to crush the tiny huntress. It would be fast and possibly risky but- It would be oh so rewarding.

HP: 36
DMG: 11
meegane

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Meegane rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:07 pm
"I am not lying! I am not edible also! I am weak now, but experiences will make me stronger. Please don't call me Cattle, Miss." Right after she said, the bolt shook her shield, Z warned that this enemy was too powerful and dangerous and she'd better run away to keep both of them alive.

She took the chance that she extended her bow and turned away to run as fast as she could, no, she can't die here, the only faith pushed her forwards, helping the tiring girl to go back to her home. She didn't care about the lady behind her, she just wanted to hug her friends, getting the warmth and comfort from them. Shu was determined though she panted as she ran past doors after doors.

Where's the entrance? Where's the exit?

The scenes passed the girl like swift rolling picture scroll, she could only hear her breathe when she climbed downstairs and knocked down the entrance door which was locked in a hurry.

The portal was just a step in front.

HP: 10/ 40
ESCAPING: SUCCESSS?
Charge: 3/ 3

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:55 am
Lan scoffed. The human had no idea of her proper place beneath the horsemen, so typical of hunters. Noting that said hunter was attempting to flee, Lan stalked after her, intent on killing. “Damn you mouse, get back here.”

(Failed to Prevent escape)

meegane

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:05 pm
"I am really sorry, Miss." Shu apologized and pressed her lips together into a thin line, "But I can't let you catch me, I can't break my promise, sorry." She even made a bow before she jumped into the portal in front of her and disappeared.

iStoleYurVamps
you can wrap up! OuO

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces