Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
The Dancing Plains Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:21 pm
User Image

d a n c i n g P L A I N S
      _________ dancing in the breeze

Massive forest of Kusa no Kuni is broken by an almost as massive plains. The plains are covered in swaying grass that seems to dance in the wind.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:20 am
                  User ImageUser Image

xxx ✖✖✖✖

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe both stared xxx We both stared xxx We both stared
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▰▰▰
                                                                                      into the depths of the abyss,
                                                                                      xxxxxx─────────xxxx and when it looked back,
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou blinked.xxxxx

xxxxxLars stood at the edge of a cliff, waiting for Kleine to arrive. Overlooking the cliff, a small settlement could be seen, full of people who are laughing and dancing, carrying the spoils of previous wars. Lars stretched and fixed himself for the battle to come, there were many Chuunin, Jounin, and S-ranks. Lars was aiming for a complete purge of the area to clean up the Dancing Plains in the name of Kusa. This would also give him a chance to try out his new paths for the Rinnegan. Hopefully Kleine wouldn't have all the fun.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:01 am
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAKI CHIRU
                                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx欺騙xxxxxdeceptions of the true nature
                                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxShe had awoken like she did any day. Hair in disarray and sleep clinging to her corneas. Light hands rubbed across her eyes and tattooed cheeks as her feet carried her to the bathroom. With a shower and a comb the pale hair was wrangled into place. A few cupped handfuls of water washed away the remainder of sleep. She then had dressed in her gear sorely wishing she could wear something more comfortable today, but alas there was the mission. That did not keep her from casting a few longing looks to the dress and long cotton cardigan hung in display from the closet door. Slipping on the last assets of her gear she strode to the door. Down the stairs and out the dorm building the young adult took to the streets. She could have chosen to remain at the Chiru clan compound, but family was suffocating. They wanted her to marry. To be a medic not an illusionist. So after gaining chuunin Aki chose to forgo her room at the compound and live an independent life. As independent as possible, she still had a job to do. Today's called her to the Dancing Plains out in Kusa no Kuni. Out in the swaying fields of grass and shrub land an illegal settlement had sprung up, living off the spoils of war. She would be joining two others, Lars Alexandersson and Kleine Heiland, there to aid in purging the landscape of the squatters. On her way through the gate she purchased a sandwich and had it consumed by the time she reached the gate. With one foot out the gate she burst into a flurry of petals and weaved through the forest out to the meeting point.

She recollected in the cover of trees then made her way to the top of the cliff. The chuunin approached Lars, stopping only just behind him. She didn't speak, waiting to first be addressed by her superior. Instead she gave him a nod of greeting and waited. Her emerald eyes fell to below the cliff where their targets moved about in the settlement. The land they lived upon was not theirs. Therefore they needed to be removed. True, she did wonder if there was an alternate way of handling the situation. Diplomacy, maybe. But the mission was clear, she would not debate that. Not as a chuunin at least. No doubt the people of the settlement intended to be their own independent group, so any form of deal struck with them would require Kusa to give up a fair portion of it's land. She rolled her hands, loosening the joints in her wrists and digits. Slowly Aki began to prep for the work ahead of her, stretching her muscles and formulating game plans. Distract, detain, and dispose. Methodically her mind ticked from situation to situation, already in the battle before it had begun.

i am no cinderella.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:17 am
                  User ImageUser Image

xxx ✖✖✖✖

xxxxx"Aki Chiru, I presume?"

Lars didn't turn around just yet. He breathes heavy steam from his nostrils now, turning around slowly to reveal a soft smile, "a pleasure to meet you dear. I am Lars Alexandersson," he gives a courteous bow, standing back up straight shortly after. The older Alexandersson chuckles softly, "I assume that you were notified of the mission correct, do you have any objections you wish to share with me on what we're going to do? Hopefully you're not the squeamish type." Lars laughs as he folds his arms and awaits for her answer and Kleine's arrival.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:37 am
                      User Image
                                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image

xxxxxHis greeting called her gaze back toward the superior. A return of his bow and she spoke, "Correct, sir. Aki Chiru at your service." The word objections brought a curious look about her. It was surprising that he would ask her opinion on the mission, not that she simply understood and accepted it. The words intrigued her and brought a light smile to her features. His mention of squeamishness entertained her even further. She laughed like a bell as she spoke, "Sir, I aim to create mind breaking illusions and spill blood as a career. Squeamish is not in my nature." The smile faded slightly as she moved on to the more interesting part of his question. "Now as for the objections, honesty is the best policy. I may have a few, as per the course of the mission, but as a subordinate I do not feel it to be my place to question the goal of the mission. Not only that, but I understand the need for this mission. So while I object to an outright slaughter without attempted diplomacy, I understand that actions must be taken in this situation to protect our home and country. Therefore, I am devoted to the mission and your orders as I devoted myself to Kusagakure" Confidence had filled her voice as she spoke and her arms came to rest akimbo. She hoped he understood that while she thought there may be another way she accepted and would take the course of action the mission dictated.

i am no cinderella.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But how is that possible, father?

Some things are beyond our reasoning. Not everything is designed by people. The sea, the plains, the sky above - it's all a gift to us from something greater.

From God?

You can believe so if you want. I believe so, but that's my choice. You'll make your choice as well one day, Kleine. Whether you want to believe in a celestine above, or the men below who walk the plains, that is your decision.

He remembered that moment. It was serene, but not because of the fields, the winds or the night sky. It was serene because it was the moment where he made peace with God. It was the moment where he decided to believe in something greater than himself. At first he believed it was benevolent. For years he did, gazing at the beauty that followed his steps. He looked to the tree of life, to the mountains, the waterfalls and the men and women who danced in the breeze. How could God not be good? Such a naive question. He looked in front of him, at some point, and he did not see the same as before. He saw blood, and pain, and fear. He looked to the corruption in people, corruption that would spread to every single person around them. If you did not want to be destroyed, you had to be strong, in some way.

Some liked to use others, or be used by others, or kill others or mend others illnesses. They fought for knowledge, power or both, or simply the ability to manipulate the people around them. Everyone survived in some way. Some by clinging to their families. Humans conformed and conformed and changed every single thing about them in the game of life and death. They moved from their nature. And all because they feared the wrath of God; inevitably, life and death were not constructs that were designed by men. They were far too powerful, far too dark and yet often benign, to be something that we created for ourselves and in ourselves. It was the work of a God, whether sentient or not. Whatever the case, they did not dance in the breeze because they enjoyed it. They did not smile and laugh because they wanted to. But because they needed to. It was a reprieve from the constant battle that they fought, it was a momentary release, an escape from the specter that stood over them all: the end.

When he realized this, there was a distinct change in him. He did not pray any more, not with words or clasped hands at least. He prayed by offering of others, wondering if perhaps a celestial hand would reach out to greet him. He was anxious, eager, to see what lied beyond the great door where souls collided with a realm unknown to them. But the voice was silent, and he was left alone.

He began to realize that God must be asleep. How else could it simply sit back and watch? It would want to be a part of the world. It would play with its toys. It was too dark for a passive, benevolent existence beyond the screen door. He knew of it. He felt it. It was not ancient wisdom, but a human intuition that recalled something important: that emotion was inescapable, even by a God. Even such a creature must have desires, needs. Unless it was incapable of them.

His relationship with this entity grew. It grew on him like a great set of scars that twisted him and blackened his heart like how his father's once was, back in those ill and dreaded days that he remembered so clearly. Shahnz. Father. An evil man, a wicked creature. So full of lust and need that even Kleine's variation of the Almighty could not compete. He was a betrayer, a monster, a wicked servant of sin. There was no one that could surpass him in those areas. Except, of course, a child from his own body. Kleine inherited the sins of his father, indeed. His mother too, the whore that whipped herself with her own zeal until she crippled her ability to reason. In the union of the two, an ultimate blackness was created, and one that would come to consume him.

Kleine, why?

They both asked the same question. Both of them knew the answer and yet they asked. Perhaps it was a desperate plead to God to help them see why their own son would betray them like that. Perhaps it was that a dying mind could not articulate. Either way he gave the same answer. Because I can. Because I want to. Was that not the only reason he needed? It was God's reason. His ultimate rolemodel followed no rules, and so neither would he. He was not the slave of such a creature, just the spawn of it.

The Dancing Plains, that was where he took his father's life. That creature slithered and screamed as his skin was ripped from his flesh. He was a Divine Beast, a creature of great prestige. A man who would live for all time if his life had not been stripped away. More, an Uchiha. A strange one at that, but powerful. He had murdered his own best friend for a new pair of eyes. Perhaps he did not realize, however, that all power was a curse as well as a gift. In his hubris he did not see that the one closest to him was the only one who would ever manage to destroy him.

He remembered spreading the man's corpse across this field. Yes, it was so dark but he could see the color perfectly; red, brown, a burgundy. It was a mixture of the organs, the flesh, the blood. He desired to see that color again. Lars brought him here so that he may -- indeed -- see that color again. And there was a woman here.

Green eyes. Pale hair. So unique. Oh, and she thought she was unique too. She must've. Her attitude was somewhat drawing to him, somewhat repulsive. He looked at her as he attempted to wrap his head around her being, and then he heard her name. Aku Chiru. She was one of those flower-toting hippies, was she? Oh, that was something. He'd killed one of them before. They turned their arm into a set of petals and hoped to cause some gash on him or even a bruise. Instead he only turned their face into a set of fragmented bones trying to form together. Their life signs faded instantly and that was the end.

"Lars," he started, "I don't want to fight yet. I don't want you to fight yet. I want to see this girl, this Aki - show us something. Her talent, she'd say. Her weakness, I'd say." The moment his lips opened, they spoke unpleasant things. He did not expect for Aki to come to like him, nor did he want her to. He wanted to see her potential, because that sort of thing was the breath that allowed him life. "Diplomacy first. I'd like to see if such a thing can work. Something that falls so far out of a shinobi's spectrum that I found myself amazed when it fell from your lips. What do you think we were sent here for, Aki? To discuss terms? No. We're here to kill some loose ends. That is why we were given techniques, training, and big ******** swords, isn't it?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:40 am
                  User ImageUser Image

xxx ✖✖✖✖

xxxxx"Now Kleine, here is your first lesson from me. Not every battle is fought between blades and jutsu, sometimes a battle can be decided through an exchange of words alone. The Kusakage taught me that rushing into a situation kunai's ablaze isn't always the route to first take. Remember this, because diplomacy is vital. Aki, what Kleine says holds some truth, we carry these weapons, these jutsu, and our abilities on our back to protect Kusa. Sure, it may involve getting our hands dirty, but the act of deciding whether or not to do something was stripped from you the moment you put on that vest and headband and said you'll protect Kusa with your life. That being said..." he takes a moment and removes his hat, approaching Aki and placing a hand on top of her head, smiling, "we'll try it your way first. Let's try and get these people to leave with words first as an attempt. If they leave through your way, then mission accomplish." Lars' smile turned into a soft frown, "but, if they turn on us," he glances to Kleine and nods, "they're dead. All of them. Me and Kleine will be patient up until they turn on all three of us."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:31 pm
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image

xxxxxKleine struck a sour cord with her. Like running a hand the wrong way up a cat’s spine. He seemed to only be pushing for her course of action out of his own entertainment. Morbid curiosity? Reflexively her eyes narrowed as she shifted her weight on her feet. Thankfully, Lars spoke before she could figuratively try to go for Kleine’s throat. Unlike with the S-rank she had all the ability to send his venom right back to him. They were the same rank, so nothing formal could hold her back from questioning him. Already she could tell whatever partnership she would have with this man would be rocky.

xxxxxHe was cocky. He was only interested in her strategy to see her fail. It was evident in his words. His words that still had her scowling. She looked back to Lars as his hand came upon her head. The young woman relaxed and returned the smile which spread to smirk as he continued to speak about if the people turned on them. “Oh, don’t worry. If they don’t react well to a civilized discussion I’d be more than happy to cut open their jugulars. I understand the nature of our jobs. The reason for our training in jutsu and weaponry. I understand just as well as I understand that we are not defined by those very same abilities. We are not outright beasts, but we may very well become beasts for the sake of our village.” She looked down over the cliff edge to the settlement of people. They were living their new lives. Dancing and working. People. They were a threat to be disposed of one way or another. Maybe they were reasonable people. Or maybe they were simply beastly creatures. Bloodthirsty vermin infesting her country. Only one way to find out. “We speak first, at the first sign of any ill intentions we paint The Dancing Plains red. I’m ready when you two are.”

i am no cinderella.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The man crossed his arms and smiled faintly as both Lars and Aki rebutted him. Try as they may, their words fell deaf on the man, who frankly believed all of this to be a pointless waste of effort. They tried to reason, but his reasoning led him to believe that theirs was simply astray. "These people have obviously proven to be problematic. Diplomacy now, a rebellion later. Amnesty, a wasted effort. When people have lost the pride to be a member of these lands, then there is no going back for them. They will gag and choke at our village from the time they first set sights on their pride until their life's end. And it could do to show other settlements that might garner ideas from their neighbors just how little we care for the notion. Let's not forget that we're wasting a perfectly good opportunity to ambush them and finish the job efficiently and without casualty. You weaken our standing point out of feeling. Mindless compassion for people that you don't know. Perhaps it is because you don't know them that you feel this way? No need, you will come to see it the same as I do when you lay your eyes on them."

He knew it to be true, and the reason for that was because he had lived here for quite some time. He remembered the angry, the brutish faces of the people who settled around these plains. He remembered their cruelty to the animals, to the people who passed by. They believed themselves to be more ideal citizens of these lands, their ancestors going farther back into Kusa's history than most others. But in reality they were nothing more than barbarians who, at one point in time, descended from a man rather famous for sucking up to the Kage; a man famous for using his body to gain his way, a man then further famous for selling his sons and daughters to slavery for money to fund an election. Years ago they meant something, though it was only scandal that marked their name on the ragtag sheets they once called "paper".

This was the family of Heiland, people who came to these plains from lands north of year, what must've been thousands of years ago.

They would recognize Kleine. They were never kind to him, though his father was a man that could return them to their glory days. "I'm ready to see your idea play itself out, to failure most likely, if that's what you're asking. And Lars, he's an S-class shinobi. The little guy can handle himself."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:38 am
                  User ImageUser Image

xxx ✖✖✖✖

xxxxx"We won't allow them to rebel," he said as he folds his arms, looking to Kleine, then to Aki. "One thing that will happen, is that teamwork will be needed for this. You two will HAVE to work together during this or we could all be killed. Myself included. If the diplomacy fails, leave no shinobi alive, no survivors, no witnesses. We are the only three that should come out of that place if things go sour. Understood?" he waited for confirmation and then grew himself a pair of wings on his back. He took ahold of the two Chuunin's hands as he brought them to the edge of the cliff. "Lets go," from there, he jumped off of the cliff but not before flapping his wings twice for good measure. He reaches the grassy fields and makes a soft landing, flapping twice again to secure a safe landing. He would then begin to make his way into the settlement, with Aki and Kleine following him.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:18 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distant shouting would echo across the plains as a watchman in a makeshift sentry tower gave a code yellow signal as the large hide drum was beaten with the mallet. The repeated heavy hits on the drum was the group's universal warning of approaching danger, the double hit after each pause meant man as opposed to the single which meant bad weather. Distrust was a common thing now, as was the act of rebellion and there would be no lax of security.

From tent to tent, gritty men buzzed about with a panic, lacking the organization of the actual shinobi in their merry band. They got what little of what would be effective, cudgels, pitchforks, nets, spears, and the occasional dagger and rare sword. Some donned armor and others wore what they could as they wore everything from thatch padding and worn leather to cooking ware to nothing but burlap.

The more seasoned and wealthier ones of the group were not as unfortunate. These men brandished second-hand weapons that they themselves had taken from caravans, villages and others had for a long time. They're the ones who gave the actual orders, making the peasantry move along to their makeshift city, positioning among the wood stakes that served as a barricade to cavalry yet were of no hindrance to shinobi or samurai. The more veteran men took a refuge deeper in, knowing what was to come while the peasantry were only pawns, no knowledge of why they were out there.

These ones who hid, didn't want to face the apparent shinobi that were coming, as they knew. Along the peasantry line, a few strategically placed archers brandishing the Yumi long bow, each drew an arrow lit aflame and let loose hell. Several arrows would fall in the grassy plain just several feet away from the approaching shinobi as a few small groups rushed forth, leaping over the peasantry like frogs as it was apparent that they were the shinobi of this ragtag group.

They were confronting first as the flaming arrows hit the oil soaked ring and almost instantly lit the oil aflame into a blazing inferno of three foot flames that would quickly spread out. Six Shinobi, a group of peasant fighters and more seasoned warriors, these Kusa shinobi would not purge them today.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:38 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

xxx ✖✖✖✖

xxxxxLars continues forward, he looks back to Aki, almost as if to just show her that explaining was far beyond them at this point, defending their homeland or not, they could've simply let them talk this out. Now, people were going to die. There was no pleading out of this.

"Looks like we missed our window of opportunity guys, wipe them out,"

Lars reaches his hand out with an open palm, he dragged a peasant warrior in and choked him until asphyxiated and died shortly after, but it wasn't from the choking. As more arrows came forward, he rose the body up and used it as a living meat shield, throwing the body aside once the arrows ceased. Projectiles flew in as they attempted to kill them at long range and prevent them from entering the settlement, Lars extended extended his hand as he continued onward, around the three, an invisible force would deflect the incoming projectiles. One by one, the shuriken, kunai, sickles, and knives would fall to the ground as he'd continue to proceed.

[Bansho Tennin]
                                                        [Shinra Tensei]

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 pm
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image

xxxxxOnce more, Kleine’s words tempted her to spit verbal venom. She, however, could not risk to allow this man to alter her state of mind before dealing with the people below. That didn’t stop her from one comment, “May I remind you that we could easily stick with a surprise attack, and I would not argue a syllable against it.” She spoke with a sigh. Her lips fell into a thin line at the words teamwork. Lars was right. If she let his wish to see her fail get in the way of the goal then it would be her blood spattered on the grass. She let the now winged S-rank to take her hand so they could begin the mission

xxxxxAs they approached the settlement, Aki was preparing a way to tackle the diplomacy. Sadly she was unable to get far into her thoughts before the guards began to pound the large drum and yell about attackers. Her shoulders drooped, defeated. So they were beasts. Hooping, hollering, flame arrow flying beasts. As the ring of fire blazed before the trio she could just imagine the all-knowing look her teammates were giving her. I told you so’s and should have known better. Maybe even a s**t eating grin thrown in there. The young woman groaned in defeat at Lars’ words. “What a bunch of morons.” She uttered before springing to action. The young woman burst into petals which surged over the wall of flames and towards the peasantry line.

xxxxxA stray arrow nearly cut through the side of the petal swarm, only missing by a hairsbreadth. The petals reformed into the genjutsuist at the side corner just outside the encampment edge. Two young shinobi, just outside the line stood not too far from her. Quickly her hands flew through a few handseals, her clan training allowing a few shortcuts to be taken in preparing the genjutsu. Upon completion the pair of youths would feel the palms suddenly go numb, making it harder to grip any weapon. With any form of stalling on their part Aki would prepare her next technique, which would cause two blades of grass in front of them to suddenly grow, sharpen and attempt to pierce both through the throat slicing the jugular vein and opening their wind pipes. If the plan succeeded she would leave them gurgling their last breath and breach the line from the side, all while preparing her next technique.

Mankai (Full Bloom) Chuunin
                                                                            The user can turn the entire body into petals then attack the opponent. Also used as a means of moving over a small amount of distance
                                                                            Palm Paralysis Academy Student
                                                                            As the name suggests, this genjutsu causes their opponent to lose feeling in their palms. This is another jutsu that is underrated because without the feeling of the palms, your opponent could miss grabbing at weapons and tools unless they actually watch themselves grab it. Also, they wouldn’t realize how hard they were holding it so it might just slip out of their hand. Lasts for 4 posts.
                                                                            Kusa Kasui Tachinoboru (Grass Spike Rising)
                                                                            By focusing a large amount of chakra into a few blades of grass, the user is capable of causing those blades of grass to harden and suddenly grow, piercing their victim. One blade of grass per rank is capable of being manipulated (2 at chunin, 3 at Jonin, 4 at Kage).

i am no cinderella.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:01 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Panic arose quickly along the peasantry as one of their own was dragged away by an unseen force. Sheep to the slaughter, they broke rank out of fear and the realization that they were only cannon fodder. One of the enemies turned into a swirling mass of petals and broke through the first line of defense. Normally fire was a wondrous deterrent but it was only their doom now. Several of the men threw down their weapons, turning and fleeing away from the battle. The other half surged forward to the three in a desperate rally.

Until the ground shook that was.

Earth Shinobi - Summoner
            A single shinobi not far from the two idiots impaled by simple strands of grass, this man flipped through a string of seals and clapped his hands together as doton chakra surged out. His dark green cloak flowed back at the sudden rush of chakra as a fissure diverged rapidly along the earth and directly to the peasantry that had so foolishly charged. Little these men knew that they were the blood sacrifice.

With a sudden rift parting open all the way to the S-Ranked shinobi and the other Chuunin. If they wouldn't move, the ground beneath their feet would part instantaneously in a chasm of sixteen feet laced with rocky boulders vaguely and crudely fashioned as spikes. Screams followed as the charged peasantry fell within this line, their bodies crashing horribly to where they broke apart like grapes on a hard stone. The earth shinobi commenced his seals once more and threw a single scroll into his chasm.

In moments, several explosions of smoke and the transfer of space and time contorted down below as the presence of several new beings were summoned as the blood produced down below sufficed for the scroll. Large, giant centipedes came crawling, two going straight for the flower ninja as six more crawled up the steep chasm wall for the S-Rank and other chuunin ninja.

Those whom were left of the peasantry line were all but baffled and those lucky enough to not be swallowed up by the chasm were unlucky enough to become food for the centipedes who had not gone for the enemy. The rag tag line was all but routed while the seasoned warriors remained deeper in while the other shinobi moved further back as well, leaving only the earth shinobi centipede summoner behind.

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:15 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

xxx ✖✖✖✖

xxxxxLars noticed the opening of the earth coming up fast, something that could be evaded with ease. He jumped back, grabbed ahold of Aki and Shane and his body shifted and morphed itself. The S-rank transformed his physical being into a humongous bright blue fire breathing dragon. His golden rinnegan eyes staring down and into the opened earth, seeing bugs crawling out of the wood work to catch himself and the Chuunin companions. Lars brought the two Chuunin to his back to remain safe while inhaled deeply and released a insurmountable wave of fire into the crevice, filling the space in a bright golden flame and charring the insects before they could even get near. His emotion was pure rage which fueled the fire to flicker about wildly, with two flaps of his wings, the fire went insane, getting close to he settlement but not destroying it yet.

Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff