Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Walk-In Role Play: Village Clubhouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:52 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

Will smiled weakly. Money wasn't a big deal to him. What he needed was someone to help him on his farm in Nalith to help him raise his kids. He knew that the money could be used for something, which was the reason for the smile, but it was less important to him than what he really needed. "Thanks for listening," he said.

"Whats wrong will ?Did I do something wrong ?" she replied to him sweetly

"It's nothing really," He replied honestly, "Its just that I need help with raising the kids by having someone there with me to raise them. The money will help some, but I do have a steady job that pays lots. I am a farmer after all and I do tend to bring in quite the salary, but that salary usually goes towards stuff for my kids. I do have 20, 000 of them."

He took a huge swig of his drink, hiccupped then set the drink down. Now he was feeling a tad hungry, so he brought his portable order machine with him that helps any restaurant serve what he wants without having to rely on anyone else, its useful for when places such as this one are so busy.

Taking a peek at the menu selection available, Will typed in beef burger, french fries, and a strawberry milkshake meal. He also added water to his drink selection since the shake would make him thirstier.

Then he said, "This machine can come in handy when it comes to places like this. A woman named Bulma invented it. She used to live in the Dragon Ball Sector of the Renaissance Galaxy until she was executed for attempted murder."

" Thats very interesting Will .... So are you looking for a mate?" she replied to him in a curious tone

"In a word, yes. But, I don't want to rush things either. It would be nice for the one who is interested in me to witness my lifestyle first before even thinking of kissing me. One kiss and there has to be a wedding or I die. Other forms of affection are okay. I do have a lot of kids like I said, some of them can look after their younger siblings, but as siblings do, they fight all the time. I can be organized, I'm just not that organized. As a side job, I work at a restaurant called the romantic piano. When I'm not farming, I am at that restaurant. Some of my kids look after the restaurant when I am not there so they know more customers than I do."

" I am open minded and can adjust to anything " she replied to him in a casual tone to her voice

"Well, if you can always see me at the Romantic piano and from there I can show you my place in Nalith."

(This way the posts in the romantic piano RP can link with this somewhat too)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:30 pm
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler

"It's nothing really," He replied honestly, "Its just that I need help with raising the kids by having someone there with me to raise them. The money will help some, but I do have a steady job that pays lots. I am a farmer after all and I do tend to bring in quite the salary, but that salary usually goes towards stuff for my kids. I do have 20, 000 of them."

He took a huge swig of his drink, hiccupped then set the drink down. Now he was feeling a tad hungry, so he brought his portable order machine with him that helps any restaurant serve what he wants without having to rely on anyone else, its useful for when places such as this one are so busy.

Taking a peek at the menu selection available, Will typed in beef burger, french fries, and a strawberry milkshake meal. He also added water to his drink selection since the shake would make him thirstier.

Then he said, "This machine can come in handy when it comes to places like this. A woman named Bulma invented it. She used to live in the Dragon Ball Sector of the Renaissance Galaxy until she was executed for attempted murder."

" Thats very interesting Will .... So are you looking for a mate?" she replied to him in a curious tone

"In a word, yes. But, I don't want to rush things either. It would be nice for the one who is interested in me to witness my lifestyle first before even thinking of kissing me. One kiss and there has to be a wedding or I die. Other forms of affection are okay. I do have a lot of kids like I said, some of them can look after their younger siblings, but as siblings do, they fight all the time. I can be organized, I'm just not that organized. As a side job, I work at a restaurant called the romantic piano. When I'm not farming, I am at that restaurant. Some of my kids look after the restaurant when I am not there so they know more customers than I do."

" I am open minded and can adjust to anything " she replied to him in a casual tone to her voice

"Well, if you can always see me at the Romantic piano and from there I can show you my place in Nalith."

( how do I do that when someone else is talking to you in that thread ?)  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

TruesdaleT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:12 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler

(I've been watching the posting there and it is different very's turn, but as you see, she was looking for Donnatello not Will. So, as soon as she places her order, then Will is going to be free to talk again)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:36 am
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler

(I've been watching the posting there and it is different very's turn, but as you see, she was looking for Donnatello not Will. So, as soon as she places her order, then Will is going to be free to talk again)

( ok I will wait)  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:35 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler

( ok I will wait)

(If you want, you can post in the new RP called Enthera where I am going to be more often than the other places. Just ask me in Empress Dee's lounge to show you my castle so to speak and then go ahead and post your reaction to all you see in Nalith based on my description of Nalith.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:53 am
Ken was having the time of his life at his grandmother's lounge, but decided to come here for a change of pace. He had hoped to meet another dude he could date as he was gay, but the chances of that were slim.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:52 pm
Ken Bogard
Ken was having the time of his life at his grandmother's lounge, but decided to come here for a change of pace. He had hoped to meet another dude he could date as he was gay, but the chances of that were slim.

hi ken she replied as she saw him walk in heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:38 am
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

"Hi Rose," Ken replied, "Do you know any of the guys here besides me that aren't related to me?"  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:41 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

"Hi Rose," Ken replied, "Do you know any of the guys here besides me that aren't related to me?"

no not really , i dont know that many people here  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:31 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

"That's ashame. I was really hoping to hook up with one. I am gay by nature. Oh but there is nothing wrong with us being friends, don't misunderstand me there. You are a great friend."  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:40 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

"That's ashame. I was really hoping to hook up with one. I am gay by nature. Oh but there is nothing wrong with us being friends, don't misunderstand me there. You are a great friend."

maybe someone will come in and you can chat with him ? i was hoping to hook up with someone too but so far no luck  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:16 am
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

maybe someone will come in and you can chat with him ? i was hoping to hook up with someone too but so far no luck

"Well, maybe Link will come in. Link is single and he's bisexual, at least I think he is."  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:54 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

"Well, maybe Link will come in. Link is single and he's bisexual, at least I think he is."

" hey , what do ya know , so am i " rose replied to ken with a smile on her face  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:58 pm
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

" hey , what do ya know , so am i " rose replied to ken with a smile on her face

Ken was trying to think of what to say next, but couldn't come up with anything. He smiled back though.  

Ken Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:05 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed fan rosey
Ken Bogard

Ken was trying to think of what to say next, but couldn't come up with anything. He smiled back though.

im sorry ken , i hope i didnt scare ya  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces