Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Walk-In Role Play: Village Clubhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:51 pm
Different...Very.
[this is why I won't join an actual RP; my lapses are so great sometimes. redface .... and I don't feel like forming a response gonk ]

[I am so sorry I missed this (but it does illustrate perfectly the problem). No worries, this is a casual role play with absolutely no requirements other than have fun!]

Joy pours a drink for Diff that is purple and pink and gold and blue and... sweet!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:53 pm
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
*walks in and takes a look around taking time to notice the few different faces and smiles* "This looks like the perfect place to set up shop" *walks to the bar and sets a briefcase on the counter. Looks at the bartender* "Excuse me miss, would you be interested in purchasing some Jack o Lanterns, They are one of a kind charms that im sure will be perfect for your shop"

"How ... charming!" Joy agrees, admiring the cuties in the briefcase. She smiles up at the newcomer encouragingly. "By the way, I'm JoyRose, although many just call me Joy. Or sometimes Rose." She giggles briefly.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:48 pm
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
*walks in and takes a look around taking time to notice the few different faces and smiles* "This looks like the perfect place to set up shop" *walks to the bar and sets a briefcase on the counter. Looks at the bartender* "Excuse me miss, would you be interested in purchasing some Jack o Lanterns, They are one of a kind charms that im sure will be perfect for your shop"

"How ... charming!" Joy agrees, admiring the cuties in the briefcase. She smiles up at the newcomer encouragingly. "By the way, I'm JoyRose, although many just call me Joy. Or sometimes Rose." She giggles briefly.
*holds out my hand for a handshake* I am Sid, i go by many tittles as you'll soon find out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:52 pm
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

*holds out my hand for a handshake* I am Sid, i go by many tittles as you'll soon find out.

"Well it's very nice to meet you, Sid-many-names!" Joy shakes Sid's hand cordially.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:00 am
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

"Well it's very nice to meet you, Sid-many-names!" Joy shakes Sid's hand cordially.
"As is you Miss Joy" *shakes hand happily* Now as to the business of these Jack o Lantern charms. You just put them out front and it gives the whole place a Halloween feel, with the added protection of "evils veil". Which is just a fancy way of saying invisible to those who wish you harm. How many would you like?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:25 pm
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

"As is you Miss Joy" *shakes hand happily* Now as to the business of these Jack o Lantern charms. You just put them out front and it gives the whole place a Halloween feel, with the added protection of "evils veil". Which is just a fancy way of saying invisible to those who wish you harm. How many would you like?"

"The charms are invisible to evil or the evil is invisible to me or I'm invisible to evil?" Joy shakes her head in confusion, smiling. "In any case, they certainly add a Halloween touch to the place! I'll take them all! Except one for you to keep for yourself, of course."  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:12 pm
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

"The charms are invisible to evil or the evil is invisible to me or I'm invisible to evil?" Joy shakes her head in confusion, smiling. "In any case, they certainly add a Halloween touch to the place! I'll take them all! Except one for you to keep for yourself, of course."
*smiles at the confusion i see in your face* "They hide you from the evil Miss Joy and ill set them up immediately" *waves my hand and the pumpkins disappear and reappear around the clubhouse* "there, now isnt that just fantastic?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:11 pm
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
*smiles at the confusion i see in your face* "They hide you from the evil Miss Joy and ill set them up immediately" *waves my hand and the pumpkins disappear and reappear around the clubhouse* "there, now isnt that just fantastic?"

Joy beams in the light from around the clubhouse. "Oh how wonderful! Thank you so much!" She gives Sid a quick, sincere hug.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:57 pm
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Joy beams in the light from around the clubhouse. "Oh how wonderful! Thank you so much!" She gives Sid a quick, sincere hug.
*smiles and tips my hat* no problem  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:12 pm
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Plants a flower on the top of the hat, which blooms fragrantly instantly. 4laugh  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:29 am
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Plants a flower on the top of the hat, which blooms fragrantly instantly. 4laugh
*picks the flower and sniffs it. Waves my hand and turns it into snow. Throws it into the air causing it to snow for a few seconds* turn one beauty into another ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:20 am
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

*picks the flower and sniffs it. Waves my hand and turns it into snow. Throws it into the air causing it to snow for a few seconds* turn one beauty into another ^^

Snow globe! Joy claps her hands in delight!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:32 am
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Snow globe! Joy claps her hands in delight!
*smiles* do you have anything to drink in this establishment.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:58 am
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Of course! We serve hot chocolate, coffee, tea, milk, soda pop, lemonaide and cider, and of course water.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sid Crow

Original Werewolf

15,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:00 am
JoyRose
Melodys Juggalo_SidCrow

Of course! We serve hot chocolate, coffee, tea, milk, soda pop, lemonaide and cider, and of course water.
id like egg nog if you have any  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces