Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Take Flight! (Aldara / Alex)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:54 pm
It was a beautiful day. High in the sky the pumpkin sun was shinning and the twilight was perfect. Warmth radiated everywhere and the slight breeze made the whole world feel better. Alex lounged on a tree branch, watching the other avian monsters fly around above the lake. It was coolest there, with the wind catching the surface water that was a few temperatures below the ambient heat. It made a nice updraft and cooling effect. For a moment the harpy considered floating down to the silvery surface and swimming, but vetoed the idea promptly. Today was too good a day for swimming.

Flying was a grand idea. Those who were already flying had partners or friends to join them. It seemed silly to just go up and ask them if he could join. Nah, he'd wait, maybe nap, until someone who was solo came along. Then he'd make a move.

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:59 pm
It was Alex's lucky day. Or maybe unlucky depending on who asked. A lone harpy ghoul had taken to the skies, this time a bit more confident in herself and her flight abilities than she had been the last time. It was a bit more difficult than she had expected, getting used to the difference between gliding and flight, but she was determined and once Aldara set her mind to something she didn't back down.

Her flight path brought her zipping by in a flash of feathers past the tree where the other harpy was lounging, tips of her wings cutting at the leaves just above him, causing them to rustle and a few to fall down.

Magician Arcana

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:42 pm
Yelping, the harpy startled and plummeted out of the tree. With a jerk of his hips, he twirled mid air. The motion caught his wings, which opened and caught the air enough to cushion Alex's crash. Instead of a BOOM GROUND, it was more a FLOP GROUND. Blinking, he looked up to see the other harpy who had caused his tumble. She seemed to be struggling with flying, which was... weird. You know, being an avian monster and all. Flying was sort of in your blood.

Standing up, he wiped himself down and took to the air to fly beside Aldara. Gently he grasped her arm, to help steady the other flier who seemed to be having difficulties controlling her path, "Hey! You okay there? You kinda, uh..." Well it was embarrassing to admit, Alex realized. He blushed lightly, "K-knocked me from my tree and stuff."

Skye Starrfyre

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:58 pm
Her initial jerk reaction was to make a comment about how he should have watched where she was flying, but that wouldn't have been the right way to respond, especially when she'd knocked him over... Especially not after he'd been kind enough to help her to her steady.

"Sorry! I'm still getting used to the new flight feathers. They're stronger now; better for flying than my old ones were. Awkward monster growing pains?" She flashed him a sheepish grin.

Magician Arcana
Omg, I am so sorry it's taken so long to respond to this. ;; /fails horribly

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash