Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:33 pm
User Image
Cimacikew had been travelling for quite some time, into the snowy lands searching for something...He wasn't exactly sure what it was he was searching for, but his yearning to come to these lands was so strong, he figured the universe must have something planned for him. Perhaps he was to find something rare he had never seen before, or maybe it was simply intended for him to just go somewhere and see something he had never seen. The old lion was still energetic and spry, and climbing up into snowy mountains was an easy enough task for him. As he wandered his way steadily higher, Cima hummed to himself softly, a song he had learnt from his brother who lived far far away from here by now. They hadn't seen each other in a while, and in a passing thought, the song had popped into the lavender-colored lion's head. He had been humming it to himself for hours, thinking fondly of his brother and hoping they met again soon.

It was absolutely beautiful up here, Cima thought, and he was quite pleased that he had indeed ended up here. The large old lion wondered what kind of other creatures lived up here, if any. Though he supposed it was reasonably fair to believe that some must live up here...he can't have been the only one ever to venture this way, and it was beautiful, after all. Step after step, the male continued along the path, observing everything around him with obvious joy on his features. He was like a young cub, almost. Cima enjoyed everything in life thoroughly, he always had.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image

Miri had found herself wondering a bit farther than she would have liked. Natintrapa was off in the distance more towards the pride, but where she was... She didn't think she was in the pride lands no more. The snow was plentiful, she knew, that, but something didn't smell right about the area. She wondered if she should get back to her companion, and was hoping that she wouldn't worry too much about her, but Miri was hesitant to go back.

She had noticed a lion not too far from where she was, and for some reason she felt the need to say hello. He was far easier to find than she had thought it would be possible. Though she hadn't really seen a purple lion before. She had seen a few red lions, but none like this male. "Hello!" she said, announcing herself, apart from her better judgement.

Sareibear

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:35 pm
The old lion heard a greeting coming from...somewhere. He wasn't quite sure, and then he spotted a small critter, a rabbit. How interesting, he had only seen a few of these so far in his life. He grinned a huge grin and continued along toward her until he paused, not wanting to get too close and scare her off. "Well hi there, little one!"He said merrily, shaking some snow out of his mane and flicking his tail out of habit.

"I was beginning to wonder if there was anyone else out here." Cime chuckled heartily again. It was something he was good at and well known for, an old soul full of laughter. "Jeepers, aren't you a bit chilly up here?" The large purple-furred lion inquired, tilting his head a little at the small creature. Though, he supposed fur was good enough to keep most creatures warm, but she was so small. And what about her wee little paws? She must not live far off from here, he wagered. The thought crossed his mind to sit, but Cima wasn't necessarily a fan of a cold bum, so he stood, shifted his weight and awaited a response from the tiny critter.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:46 pm
Miri had been told that only those that meant no harm could enter the snowly lands of Schnee, even the outside area like where she was. She had no real fear of running into a lion. Though she wasn't sure HOW far she was away from the pride. Her direction was a bit off sometimes. He seemed pretty friendly though, and it made her feel more comfortable.

"Oh, there's a pride not too far from here, actually." She said with a giggle at the male. He was such a pretty shade of purple, she had to admit. It was strange how rare it was to see such colors, and here he was with them. "Oh, no. I'm quite use to this weather." She said with a chuckle. She had been here a good long while. Perhaps at first it had bugged her, but now it was nothing. She barely felt it, except when it got a bit warmer. "Well, actually, to tell the truth it's a bit warm." She said with a nod. It was warmer than she was use to.. "No worries about me, I should be the one worried about you, sir."

"I'm Miri, the royal companion of Queen Natintrapa." She said. Not that it was that great of honor, she had no special title, but she always made it seem she did. It made her feel better. She wasn't really royalty though. He did in deed seem very nice.

Sareibear

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:19 pm
"Ooooooh, well isn't that certainly impressive, my dear!" He had a little chuckle himself. She was a sweet little thing. Cima was also incredibly intrigued to hear that there was even a queen about these parts. He had never really felt inclined to travel into such places before, he often simply roamed the hotter parts, mountains were certainly not his specialty. But he had felt an urge to come this way over the past few days, perhaps he was simply in for a lesson on something he had never seen before, and that of course was quite alright with him.

"Miss Miri, I'm Cimacikew, Cima for short if you please." He gave her a little half of a bow and winked to her.

"Well, if you're fine. I've got enough belly and mane to keep me alright, I should think." The large purple lion laughed again. He was quite amused by this little rabbit. He wondered if perhaps he could get away with asking to visit her lands and contemplated also if he should wait. He chose the latter, and took a quick moment to glance about and take in some more of the landscape around them. "Quite a lovely home then, you know. It really isn't toooooo bad." He gave her a silly look to indicate he was teasing a bit.

I Lady Kiya I

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff