Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
1x1 Anime RP Search Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:34 pm
Hello! Azure here 3nodding Atm I'm looking for a partner to RP with. I would like to do an anime roleplay since my otaku spirit is very active nowadays because of Kuroko's Basketball yum_puddi If possible, I'd like to do mxf [but I can try going for fxf or mxm]. I'm pretty fine with any genre except horror[this reminds me of my nightmares @n@]

gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:20 pm
Azure Hale

I like
Fruitbasket
Conan

Willing to get your input.

What Anime's do you have in mind that you love?  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:45 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale

I like
Fruitbasket
Conan

Hmm.. Ouran HSHC, Code Geass, Kuroko's Basketball, Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight and etc. Does any of them sounds familiar/ is to your liking?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:00 pm
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale

I like
Fruitbasket
Conan

Hmm.. Ouran HSHC, Code Geass, Kuroko's Basketball, Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight and etc. Does any of them sounds familiar/ is to your liking?

Yeah I watched Ouran HSHC not sure how a one on one would work ^^
Definitly hear read and watched Vampire knight I'd be willing to play with that.  

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:11 pm
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale

I like
Fruitbasket
Conan

Definitly hear read and watched Vampire knight I'd be willing to play with that.

Let's stick with Vampire Knight then. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:03 am
Azure Hale

Are you specifically saying you only want canon-rps? Of most genres? Is there a particular genre/anime you would like to rp? Ouran HSHC, Code Geass, The World God Only Knows and Gosick are my current cravings. Of course, Gosick has horror in it so we'd have to skip that bit, which I wouldn't mind. Would it be based on the anime or actually reacting the anime out?  

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:22 am
Caimbrie
Azure Hale

Are you specifically saying you only want canon-rps? Of most genres? Is there a particular genre/anime you would like to rp? Ouran HSHC, Code Geass, The World God Only Knows and Gosick are my current cravings. Of course, Gosick has horror in it so we'd have to skip that bit, which I wouldn't mind. Would it be based on the anime or actually reacting the anime out?

Nope. I prefer roleplaying OCs. I go well with the first two animes that you stated. I would like the RP to be based on the anime to make things a bit easier. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:13 am
Azure Hale

Ah I see. How much do you tend to write per post in a rp?  

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:36 am
Caimbrie
Azure Hale

Ah I see. How much do you tend to write per post in a rp?

So far, I can make 3 paragraphs :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:01 am
Azure Hale

Do you want to show me a sample? In exchange, I will do the same.  

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:07 am
Caimbrie
Azure Hale

Do you want to show me a sample? In exchange, I will do the same.

Sure. Here it is :

Brielle heard the once gentle German Shepherd's growl and looked at it, this time, with weariness. "Huh. Still not a human, eh?" she muttered before getting up and making her way to her tall wooden shelf of potions. Her clear,purple eyes and calm hands collaborated to find the small transparent container with a teal plastic cap among the bottles that line up in front of her. "Elixir of Humanity, where are you?" the phrase echoed in her head as she scanned the sturdy rack.

After an hour of searching, she found none. She released a sigh of disappointment and placed her right hand on her waist. She looked back at her familiar and shrugged. "Well I guess it's your lucky day. Your master will bring you something to eat." Brielle gave a faint smile. Not wanting to hear another growl from Harry, her booted feet lead her to the kitchen.

"Lets see, is there any decent steak left?" she voiced out in a calm voice. Now she is looking for the German Shepherd's favorite in the food storage. It's quite uncommon to see the superior being serving someone or "something" in a lower rank. "Witches have a great amount of pride and they never ever let even their familiar to over power them. We are powerful beings and we shall dominate the other races especially the humans. " Brielle remembered one of his father's teachings as she bring an edible steak to a boil.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:17 am
Azure Hale

rp sample thread  

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

Azure Hale

Merry Bachelorette

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:27 am
Caimbrie

You write better and longer than me 3nodding
Anyway which anime should we base our RP in?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:57 am
Azure Hale

I wouldn't say better. I do know once I write, I don't want to stop. I need to catch up with the animes that you were interested in, I also need to order/make graphics for them, whichever happens first. So, it's really up to you, I'm happy either way, just my wait a bit before we can start.  

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

Kitsuneko Suzuki

Loyal Friend

15,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:47 pm
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale
Kitsuneko Suzuki
Azure Hale

I like
Fruitbasket
Conan

Let's stick with Vampire Knight then. 3nodding

awesome do you want a post sample from me or you just okay with looking at me posts in my other one on ones one is called Lost and the other is lion pride. Who is going to play what or di you want to do two students each one each from the day class and one from the night class? Let me know what you think.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff