Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[LOG] This Means War! Adorable War! (Xabryel & Aynashi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:26 pm
Painted Moose

Velveteen Angel
Aynashi had snuck away from Nyata and Ning, and L'aiime and Eva...which now that she thought about it was quite an effort on her part! However Nyata was distracted by Ning and L'aiime had taken a shine to the lost and confused Eva so it wasn't really that hard to disappear, but still, she was impressed with herself! She grinned happily, bouncing along with a spring in her step that could only come from disobeying Nyata. She loved the hyena, don't get her wrong, but seriously, sometimes a girl just had to spread her wings and fly a bit...and it was really hard to fly with Nyata muttering about how Aynashi was trying to kill herself, and that she would fall.

Aynashi knew what she was doing. She was destined for greatness, but for now, she was just content playing in the watering hole, undisturbed by responsibility and people trying to tell her not to get messy.

Painted Moose
Xabryel bounced along with a little clip that had his head high and a smile on his goofy mug. Today was so bright! He couldn't wait to see his Stormborn friend again, even if a few Reavers had chased him off. They had even tried to take him as a...what was that? Thrall? He shook his head, unwilling to concentrate on the bad things. He would talk to her and shower her with news, then go back home like he always did. Still, the large lion moved towards the watering hole for a drink, his eyes landing on a cheetah. Slowly, he kept walking towards the water, never looking away, but unwilling to stop either. She was pretty cute, but the water was cool...and before he knew it he was knee deep.

Velveteen Angel
Aynashi continued to frolick in the water, content with her game of splashing and essentially just tormenting the fish beneath the surface. She had no desire to catch food, she was sure Nyata would have scavanged something yummy for food later, so there was no need for her to hunt. She was just having fun.

However, the weirdest sensation of being watched prickled her neck and she shivered. Ooh, that was creepy! She glanced up, only to lock eyes with the big lion. She gasped. "Oh! Uhm...Hi?" Gosh she hoped he wasn't dangerous.

Painted Moose
"Hello." Xabryel said awkwardly. He lowered himself into the water, accidently squishing a fish under him until he flip flopped around to let it loose. "Sorry, it's really hot and I like water and you'reprettyIdon'tknowwhattosaytoyousohi." Feeling foolish beyond all logical belief the large lion tried his best to bury his body in the water. It succeeded, to a point, where his head was settled into his shoulders like an odd turtle because it wouldn't go fully underwater.

Velveteen Angel
Aynashi blinked at him, feeling relieved that he didn't appear to be agressive. Instead, he was just...sweet. She smiled at him. "You're cute!" She announced cheerfully, without a trace of shyness. Why be shy? He was cute. "You don't have to hide. There's enough water for both of us!" She smiled. "What's your name? I'm Aynashsi!" She bounced in the water, splashing it everywhere but she was already thoroughly soaked, so what did it matter anyway?

Painted Moose
Xabryel didn't know if he was happy to hear that she felt the same way or worried. What was he supposed to do now? His father would know! "My name's Xabryel." Slowly he moved himself up a little out of the water and started to smile. With the way she was splashing about he got an idea. He used one large paw to smack a way of water towards her, grinning the whole time. "I challenge you to war, Aynashsi!"

Velveteen Angel
Aynashi giggled at the idea of war, her eyes lighting up in pure delight. Finally! Someone who knew what to do when you were in the water! "Gladly!" she shrieked joyfully, and slammed her slim paws into the water. He had an advantage being bigger than her, as he would be able to splash a lot more water than she would but she would make up for that in sheer playfulness. She didnt start him off easy though, aiming her first water attack towards his face

Painted Moose
A booming roar of laughter burst forth as he took his place defending his 'territory'. He took the hit with a dramatic groan, that was preceded by a genuinely surprised grunt. "I've been hit! Time to give it everything I've got." Of course he wouldn't. Xabryel moved to float on his back, and kicked water at her with his hind legs.

Velveteen Angel
She grinned at his dramatics, and squealed when he kicked the water at her. She ducked underneath the water though, using her smaller size to wiggle up closer to where he floated. She appeared at his side with a joking roar and pounced, landing on his stomach in an attempt to sink him. Unfortunately for her, she was quite skinny and so it was unlikely that he would sink, though getting a cheetah to the stomach could not be comfortable. She made an 'omph' sound as she hit his stomach.

Painted Moose
Where did she go? Xabryel looked around his sides, playful but nervous. He wriggld around trying to rotate his body upright. That was when the attack came! He cried out dramatically and followed it with over the top dying moans before laughing. Though he wasn't floating as well as before he supported her. Xabryel pawed at the cheetah playfully, trying his best to crane his head to n** at her.

Velveteen Angel
She giggled almost hysterically, enjoying the playfulness of the male and the freedom of being able to be silly without Nyata telling her off. She tried to wriggle up, pawing at him as well as he tried to n** at her. She grinned and latched onto his ear, slipping off the lion raft she had made. She eeped as she slipped off, splashing back into the water.

Painted Moose
It felt so weird being able to play without being told 'don't do this' and 'don't touch that'. He tried to keep her on as long as he could, but Xabryel hadn't planned on being flopped over himself. He flopped into the water, his mane dunking down and coming out looking like a waterfall of indigo around his face. Most of it was over his eyes, causing him to attempt to crane his head back to try to get a look at her.

Velveteen Angel
She resurfaced, her fur coating her body but thankfully not covering her eyes like his mane. She got one look at him and burst into peels of laughter. "You look like a big piece of purple seaweed!" she announced brightly, pawing at his mane in curiousity. She had never really been around many lions, Nyata tended to steer clear of them because they tended to be pretty touchy about a hyena stealing their food, and Nyata - while strong and physically able to beat up a lion - preferred the safer method of just not getting into fights.

Painted Moose
Xabryel tried to peel it back from his face with his paws, and succeeded in creating a weird part. He moved the wet locks closer to her paws, though. He wasn't sure what seaweed was, but he didn't feel like a lion right now, that was for sure! Or at least a male. "Do cheetahs have manes? I've never met one, save for you and another female."

Velveteen Angel
Aynashi tilted her head with a contemplative look. "Not really, I've never met one that has a mane at least. I think if they breed with a lion, their offspring will have manes," she suggested. Nyata had explained about hybrids to her once before, and L'aiime had explained them in better detail, since Nyata had gotten uncomfortable about the subject. "I've never met a full cheetah who had a mane, and certainly not one as pretty as yours," she remarked, patting the strands with a look if curiousity on her face.

Painted Moose
Xabryel's eyes widened and his ears perked up. "Oh, like a hybrid? That's pretty cool. Leopards don't have manes either but when my grandmother, a leopard, got with lion grand-dad they had my dad, whose really kind of odd. But, he has a mane." He puffed up as handsome and buff as he could under the circumstances. "Thanks."

Velveteen Angel
Aynashi nodded. "I don't think I've ever met a hybrid, I've just heard stories about them," she peered at him. "I thought hybrids couldn't have babies though, how is he your dad if he is a hybrid? Did he adopt you?" Sometimes people thought Nyata was her mother, because she fussed over her so much, but Nyata wasn't her adopted mother, just her chaperone. She thought Nyata might die if anyone called her Aynashi's mother. They loved each other, but Aynashi was fairly certain that Nyata couldn't survive being her mother. She smiled at the male in front of her though, curious to hear about hybrids from someone who had actually spoken to them.

Painted Moose
Xabryel shook his head. "Some hybrids can have babies, but they're rare. I know when I was born I had two sisters as well, and my dad had three more before us." He didn't get to talk with his siblings all that often, mostly because his sister Cari wanted to enslave him and his other sisters were Amazons. Kuu was alright, though and his brother was a...dancer? Maybe? "Maybe you can meet him someday and see for yourself."

Velveteen Angel
Aynashi grinned. "I'd like that! I have so many questions to ask him, it sounds all really interesting!" She giggled and pawed at Xabryel. "But don't think I have forgotten about our war! I haven't won yet," she grinned, and flicked her tail playfully behind her. "And the war isn't over until I've won!" She announced cockily, but with a joking tone. She splashed water at him again before leaping off futher into the watering hole, taunting him to follow and continue their battle. This was fun!
Painted Moose
tbc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:08 pm
Xabryel beamed. "I would like that too. I think he'd be really surprised to find someone so interested in hybrids." He laughed and swiped playfully at her legs before moving in to blow a raspberry on the top of her head.

"If you think you can still win, then the war will continue!" Forgetting about life was easy when he went bouncing after the cheetah. She smelled like fun, and looked like sunshine to him. He hoped that evening would never have to end.

Velveteen Angel

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas