Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Birds of a Feather [Pachua/Merry] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:44 pm
It felt great having the wind beneath her wings. Flying through Town had been alright, but it had been crowded. Here, above the school, above the forest and the lake, it was open, the air moved, and she moved with it. Effortless, glorious.

Eyephone in hand, earbuds playing loudly in her ears, the music ruled her. She danced on the currents, spinning and dipping, and all but flinging herself into the beat and flow of the melody that pulsed in her ears. It was an impressive bit a flying, but then Merry had been air born before she could walk.

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:53 pm
Unlike Merry, Pachua had taken a long time to grow to flight maturity, His wings had turned out their muted rainbow plumage a good while before they were strong enough to even start to carry him well, and the complex method of Quetzalcoatl flight, at least for his particular kind was… tricky. Especially when he tended to over thing the whole process.

Currently he was doing rather well all things considered, having gotten a better hang of both the sinuous movement and the proper movement of the wings. He did a cautious loop, turning back on his own tail and then moving for a moment more like a dolphin took greater altitude, which let him catch sight of the beautiful primary colored spread of Merry’s feathers. It made him curious, and he rose higher to meet her, to introduce himself to this knew unknown person.

“Hello!” He called, a slightly more sibilant sound than when he was a student But that was in no small part to having a maw rather than a human mouth in his natural form.

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:09 pm
It was a darn good thing Merry had seen the boil approaching, because she never would have heard him without having removed her earphones first. They came out with a small tug and a soft pop and the very quiet of the air around them was actually startling. It had bright eyes blinking, but as the winged serpent dipped closer she flashed him a bright smile before rising up with a strong beat of her wings to meet him halfway. "Quetzalcoatl!" It was said with an excited trill, and the poor boil would find the chimera circling him in the air as she looked him over from literally every angle.

"We had you back home!" She gave the tip of his tail a soft tug before circling back to face him properly. "Well, not you specifically, but other yous." There had been a tribe of them not far from her own family grup. They hadn't interacted much, but Merry remembered seeing them through the trees.

Giggling, she offered him a friendly grin. "I'm Merry." A hand would have been extended as well, but, well...

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:21 pm
The fact she KNEW what he was had Pachua losing a foot of altitude for a moment in pure surprise. “Y…You do?” He stammered. “W… wow most people ask what I am! I ah…I saw your plumage! It’s stunning! I almost wondered if you were a Quetzalcoatl!” He admitted. “But… I… I have to admit I’m not sure what you are.” He flicked out a long blue tongue in embarrassment.

“S…sorry, I’d shake your hand but. I’m trying to learn to fly in my proper form. It gets…confusing not to do certain things, I kind of…. I’m a late bloomer I guess.”

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:35 pm
"Si! Yes, I do." When he dipped, she sank along with him, making it all just seem utterly effortless. In fact she drew her legs up, arms wrapped beneath her knees to hold them against her chest as she faced him. "I'm a chimera. A tropical chimera," she clarified with a giggle. "We're not a very numerous lot."

"No need to apologize, I understand." With a tip of her head she looked past his wings and down the length of the rest of his body. "I imagine it's probably a lot of coordinate while flying." A shrug, then she was grinning at him again. "What's your name?"

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:42 pm
“Oh! P…Pachua! It just…means Feathered Serpent.” He said with a sheepish grin. “What about you? What’s your name?” He did a careful loop around as movement seemed to make him feel more confidant in his flight.

“…I…if it helps, paler serpents like me are… well in my tribe not terribly…common.” He fanned his tail feathers for a moment, some indication of mood despite the awkward altitude and it cost him some balance on the air currents but he stabilized well enough a moment later.

“I wish I’d gotten out more before I’d come to the school again, perhaps I might have seen you!” He offered with a hopeful grin. Well, so much as a grin as a snake COULD make.

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:26 pm
She blinked at him, momentarily puzzled, and that had her dipping a few inches before a few quicker beats of her wings brought her level again. "Merry, silly. I already told you." A flick of her tail sent feathers tickling under his chin.

"And yeah, maybe. I've been living in town for the past year or so though, so maybe not." Her shoulders rose up in a small shrug that brought her up a inch or two briefly. "But no worries, You see me now!"

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:47 pm
“A…ah…I knew that!” He flustered. “I mean, you said…oh gods and spirits, jack darn me.” He twisted himself in flight in what, had he realized what he was doing, was a fairly spectacular mid flight near –knot- out of embarrassment.

“Ugh… I am the worst example of my noble species!!” He flustered and bit his own tail in frustration before realizing that made flying MUCH harder and releasing quickly.

“Did you just join the school then? After living so long in town? I’m surprised you didn’t sign up earlier! The school is really quite nice!!”
Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:39 pm
He was so flustered! She couldn't help giggling, a hand pressed up against her lips to soften the sound, but her eyes glittered with the effort. "Oh, no you aren't! I'm sure you're quite noble." Probably, when not dedicating so very much of his concentration towards staying air born.

Pale ears perked at his question, and her head bobbed in an enthusiastic nod. "Yes, that's exactly right. Well, mostly. I did sign up, but there's a bit of a waiting list, you see." Her tail came up, and teal tipped fingers looped around the slenderest part. "It can get quite long."

Lips pursed in a thoughtful pout, she glanced down below them at the wide stretch of green that was the lawn between dorms and lake. "Do you want to land, maybe? Would make talking easier?"

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:23 pm
“Ah…er…yesplease.” He stammered, as much a mumble as anything else. If he could have turned any shade of vibrant and embarrassed red he might have done just so, as he was as of yet still not the most accomplished flier in the school despite being born a creature of air and water.

“I… I’d have to admit regardless, I’m… probably less noble than others of my breed.”

With that enigmatic comment he twisted into a spiral, moving downwards in a whirl towards the safety and comfort of land. When he did finally set down, a winding coil of white serpent and sunset shades of feathers he transformed into his ‘more familiar to most’ student body, sweeping a nervous hand over his wing feathers as though he suspected they might have been bent or broken in his downward spiral.

“So… so um, welcome to the school, again, I mean, I… yes. Sorry…you’re a very accomplished flyer!”
Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:02 pm
While Pachua's decent was careful, Merry's was quick and sudden. She let herself drop a good portion of the way, laughing, before a wide stretch of wing and a strong beat slowed her enough for an easy landing.

Back on the ground her gave her pigtails a little bounce, brushing them back over her shoulder before popping a hip out and laying a hand on it. "Noble or not,' she mused, grinning as she looked over his more humanoid form with what might have been a predatory rack of her eyes. "You're cute."

The compliment earned him a wide smile, dainty fangs flashing. "Thanks!"

Rocking on her hooves, she took a step, sliding around him to give his wings and those long tail feathers a look over. "Everyone so far has been very nice and welcoming." Fingers brushed over a long feather on his right wing, stroking down along the length of it. "Pretty wings."

endejester

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:35 pm
His cheeks turned a deeper red, mottled by scales that, while white were reflecting enough blush that those on his cheeks seemed rosy. “Thankyou.” He said almost a whisper. “Their really not…I mean their…. You should really see my family’s.” He flustered, clearly not well skilled with compliments.
Another day he might have tried to swagger and play it off as being confidant and noble but she, well, she was… pretty. There were too many marvelous monsters at this school he’d decided.

His wings fluttered in a nervous staccato and he shifted from foot to foot, making the bells he wore around his ankles chime.

“I… I should introduce you to llyr!” He said in a sudden burst. “He’s about the prettiest Boil here I think, he loves water, has lovely scales. Um… flowers, things…”

Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:41 pm
Merry giggled, weight shifting to one side in the form of a popped left hip. Her hand came up to rest on that curve, and she smiled sweetly, watching the quetzalcoatl as color lit up his cheeks.

"I'd be happy to meet your friend, but you shouldn't sell yourself short." Dainty fangs flashed as she grinned, stepping forward and raising her hands to catch his face between pale palms. "Yer plenty pretty," she gave his face a delicate shake. "Or handsome, if you rather."

Then she leaned in and lay a kiss right square on his mouth.

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:48 pm
He made a small chirp sound, a sound you might have heard in any jungle and thought of it as any other kind of monster or, had he been haunting the human word, a tropical bird.
And as though to punctuate the level of shock…there was a small explosion of feathers, tail and wing both, wings fanning out to either side and fanning slightly as though he were utterly unsure if he should fly away or stand there… reciprocate or well, panic.

He couldn’t even manage to articulate, he made a combination of twittering and hissing sounds shaking his bracelets together for a jingling rattle before he finally managed to stammer.

“A… a…ah…t…than you.”
Beejoux

endejester

Feral Cat

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:19 pm
It was the sound of feathers that had the chimera drawing back, eyes opening slowly, then blinking as she took in the fluffed state of wings and tail. That, along with the stammering had the ghoul giggling wildly. Her hands slipped down a bit, fingers giving tanned cheeks a gentle pinch, but she didn't let him go. Half afraid he knees would give at any moment.

"Silly. You're welcome." Red eyes sparkled. The bashful ones were always fun. Though that did make her think. "First time, or...?" Maybe she should have asked first, but the ghoul was impulsive.

endejester

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces