Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Wee Ickle Ones [Helmut/Merry]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:12 pm
It was too damn nice out to stay cooped up indoors, even during meal times. Merry, stomach growling, had headed over to the cafeteria for a snack, but hadn't stayed there long. Box of spookies in one hand, an icy slush in the other, she headed back outside to plot her pretty self down under a tree before tucking in.

It was a variety pack of spookies, there were many different shapes and varieties, and she was taking her time savoring each and every one of them individually. It was a fair bit slower than she usually went about eating, but for this it was worth it.

enoh love

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:49 am
It wasn't unusual for Helmut to be hungry or even starving; she spent her whole life in this state, and no amount of food ever satisfied. She made due usually, and was mostly fine with ignoring her hunger in exchange for experiencing actual life, but on some occasions, like today, she needed food.

With a stroke of luck, she crossed paths with a brightly coloured ghoul, sitting against a tree with what looked like a pack of spookies. Spookies! They had never seemed as delicious to her as they did now, but she didn't immediately wander over. The creature holding the spookies was a stranger, after all. Sure she looked harmless, but...so did Hel, once upon a time.

Her solution? Become a ninja.

The ghoul threw herself onto the ground on her belly, and army crawled forward, going slow in an attempt to not be seen - despite the fairly bright colours and the massively antlered helm she wore that obscured her vision when she did exactly this - and finally, when she could, she reached out a tiny, black clawed hand towards the pack, patting around to try and sneak away some of those spookies.

beejoux

Enoh Love
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:21 pm
Keen eyes had picked up on the dainty ghoul rather quickly, and for a few moments she simply sat and watched with a curious smile on brightly colored lips.

Only when that tiny, black hand reached out to grope for the package of spookies did she move, and only then, only to remove one from the packaging to place on the grass where that reaching hand could find it. Curious as to what was happening here, what sort of game was being played.

Merry liked games.

enoh love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:24 am
Helmut, who had not been looking at all and was judging by touch alone, finally felt the cookie. She pat it, her tiny fingers tapping lightly along the edges as if confirming that it was actually what she was after, and when she seemed convinced that it was, said tiny digits closed around the treat and plucked it free.

It vanished under a massive antlered skull, and the quiet chewing noises spoke volumes as to its fate.

There was a somewhat audible gulp, a pause, and then the tiny hand came back again, patting around for a second.

beejoux

Enoh Love
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:28 pm
Oh now that was just precious!

Giggling softly under her breath, Merry placed another cookie on the grass near that dainty, groping hand.

She waited those small fingers to fingers to find it, for it to disappear, followed by chomping and another swallow, then, when it popped out again, she made a grab for it, tugging the dainty ghoul up with a trilled laugh.

"You are the cutest thing I have ever seen!"

enoh love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:39 pm
"aaaaaAAAAAAAHHHH!" Helmut shrieked as she was pulled up by her hand, droopy eyes wide and mouth open so far as to show rows and rows of sharp, serrated teeth. Her helm fell off her head, clattering uselessly to the floor. "I DIDN'T DO IT!" She cried, despite having cookie crumbles on her face, and stuck in her teeth, and on a couple of her fingers. "I PROMISE please let me gooooo..." She started to whimper, now trying to make herself look as pathetic as possible.

It worked with Hel sometimes, after all. And Li Shou, once.

Beejoux

Enoh Love
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:00 pm
Crimson eyes went wide at the shriek, and she blinked, curious, as the little ghoul insisted upon her innocence, whimpering and begging for freedom. Oh, but she'd been caught red handed, there were crumbs on her face, on her hands, in row after row of dangerous looking teeth. "What are you?" The question was accompanied with a tilt of the head, red waves bouncing along her shoulders.

Watching the tiny ghoul closely, Merry pulled her right into her lap, arms folding around that dainty frame. "So many teeth."

enoh love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:48 pm
The look of pure terror never left her small, grey face. In fact, it somehow got worse as she found herself crushed up against a pretty brightly coloured ghoul who had all the assets that she certainly did not. It likely took Merry a noticeable second to get to Helmut's actual form when it came to clinging; a good half of the ghoul's width was her clothing, which was considerably larger than necessary.

"I-I'm a w-w-wendig-go...?" She stammered out, her face going dark, though most of it was hidden under a large mass of very fluffy, soft hair. "M-my name i-i-is H-Helmut P-Purge a-a-and I-I'm afirstyearit'sverynicetomeetyoupleasedon'thurtme." Her words trailed off into an inaudible, pitched whine.

beejoux

Enoh Love
Crew

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:57 pm
"A wendigo, named Helmut." She'd never met a wendigo before. "Well, it's very nice to meet you as well, I'm Merry, and why would I hurt you?" A c**k of her head, birdlike, emphasized her bemusement.

"Not gunna hurt you for thieving spookies, specially not when I was puttin'em where you could reach them." The ghoul leaned back against the tree, adjusting her grip on the tiny body in her lap as she did so, drawn up legs now a bit of a backrest for her. "Shhhh." She soothed, petting a pale hand through fluffy hair. "Do you want another spookie?"

enoh Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff