[PRP] Explorers' Tales (Damu x Nguvu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
'Finally.' Damu thought to herself in relief upon touching soft, gushy ground that rain didn't hesitate to soak.

Good gracious when was the last time she even heard rain? All it had been for the past few weeks was snow, ice and cold. Damu did not have a particularly thick pelt so the journey itself wasn't exactly the greatest. Had it not been for that lion she had met and only recently parted ways with the warm colored leopardess would have probably died trying to climb the snowy mountain.

She was only glad she had made it to the other side. From a tropical valley where lions tried to kill her, to a snowy mountain where they considered her their friend; she hoped that the warm weather of the savannah would provide new individuals who weren't determined to kill, eat or obsessed with following her. It wasn't as if she didn't love those situations mind you, Damu lived for thrill and danger.

She simply wanted a break from it was all.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:44 am
Nguvu trotted along. All the mass of him that had been injured had healed in the time that had gone by. He was alone now, alone just like before.

Being back at his birth home was a wonderful thing, and being an Inselelo had made him feel so special. Nguvu had always known of the traditions of the Bonelands, but he had hoped he could have stood his ground long enough to see his children for a little longer.

Oh his children, they would never really know him. It was an ache that covered his whole body. He walked and he walked, and he didn't look up.

CaliWolfe
I'm so sorry, I completely forgot about this! ;;

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:06 am
Zosie
I'm officially a terrible person who also forgot of this RPs existence.

Damu happened to cast her gaze upwards as she walked to notice a lion heading straight towards her. Thankfully, he was still a decent distance away and could be avoided if necessary.

Still, something about the lion must have intrigued Damu because before she knew it the leopardess was calling out to him. "Hello!" She chimed in a friendly way, her face still remaining cold despite her pleasureful mood.

"Are you from these parts? I'm an explorer you see, I've never been here before." She paused and awaited a response.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:46 am
"Eh?" It took a while for the large male to notice he had been spoken to, or that there was indeed anyone else there. His mind was filled with thoughts of home, how old his cubs would be now, how everyone was doing. He looked towards Damu and noticed not a lion but a leopard, a friendly one, seemingly.

"Hello. Erm, I haven't been round these parts for a while." An explorer? He smiled gently. "I am Nguvu." The male shook his big mane - it had become a little unkempt over time as carelessness had set in. It would do him some good to talk to someone other than his own mind.

CaliWolfe

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:02 am
"I'm Damu" She introduced herself with a hint of glee in her voice. She had managed to create the faintest of smiles on her maw and the thought that she had was thrilling. None except those who had already met Damu would know of the struggle she went through unable to express emotions as easy and natural as it was for everyone else. Her face made it difficult to move from it's natural emotionless look, so Damu had to force herself to smile. She prayed it didn't look forced at the very least she was just trying to convey her joy.

"Oh? Are you an explorer too then, since you haven't been here for a bit. Or are you just a wanderer?" She caught no whiff from the wind of other scents indicating a mass number of creatures, or rather a pride. They had to be the only two creatures out here currently, save for the prey beasts who most certainly were hiding.

Zosie

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff