Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Nikui Roudousha(AU YGO RPG) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  Vote.
View Results

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:09 am
Okay, Rules~~

~No harasment out of RP
~Try to reframe from cusing too much.(one swear word per five posts)
~Pm me your profiles
~Donate 5 gold to play a character from the show.(10 gold to play Mokuba or anyone close to Seto)
~No other Kaibas! Seto and Moku are the only ones.
~This is an alternate universe RP(everything can be a little different[pasts, family, outfits, appearences, occupations]) BUT NOT PERSONATILIES!!!
~There is a limit of 2 characters per member.

Please put the follwing text for you profile in bold text:

Name:

Personality: Likes: Dislikes:

OC or TV Character?:

Abilities:

Duelist?:

Appearence:

History/Past:

Straight/Bi/Gay:

Favored Card(if any):

Weapons(if any):

Millenium Item??:

~Members So Far~
Kyne_The_Ninja~ Leader of Thread(Characters: Seto Kaiba, Lychee)
Angel_of_Fire~#1(Characters: Jai)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:21 am
PROFILES

Name: Seto Kaiba(Kaiba Seto)

Personality: Calm, quiet, and collected.Likes: Working, Little brother(Mokuba), deuling(sometimes) computers, and music. Dislikes: Everything else.

OC or TV Character?: TV

Abilities: Fights VERY well.

Duelist?: Slightly.

Appearence:
User Image

History/Past: He grew up with his parents, Kylee and Yoseph, in germany(yes. Kaiba is german here. twisted ) One day, a few weeks after Mokuba was born, Kaiba's parents began to argue. Yoseph douted hie feternaty of Mokuba and got close to murdering Kylee. Kylee never told Kaiba much about What happened after he culded up under the covers every night. One day, kaiba walked down the stairs in the morning after waking up to crying noises. There was Mokuba, crying in his cradle with blood spattered all over the blanket.

Kaiba and Mokuba's mother had been murdered by their father, and his father had commited suicide after wards. Kaiba didn't speak of the vile sight ever again. He never really told Mokuba much other than, "One's up in Heaven, and the other is in Hell."

Straight/Bi/Gay: Never says.

Favored Card(if any): Blue Eyes White Dragon

Weapons(if any): Guns in his closet.

Millenium Item??: Nope.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lychee ???

Personality: Shy, sometimes rash, slightly impatient. Likes: People, warmth, being talked to. Dislikes: Being alone, being yelled at, dogs

OC or TV Character?: OC

Abilities: He's fast and slick.

Duelist?: No, he can't afford cards.

Appearence:
User Image
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Necrogerbil/charcter.jpg

History/Past: He just grew up on the streets really. He lost his parents to kids who stole guns.

Straight/Bi/Gay: Never said.

Favored Card(if any): He likes that way The Unfriendly Amazoness looks.

Weapons(if any): He kicks really hard and knows how to fight pretty well.

Millenium Item??: (New millenium item I made up.) The Millenium Locket(powers are: when it's master is in grave danger, it will turn into an angel and transport the person away from harm; it can turn into anything really...)
---------------------------------------------
ANGEL_OF_FIRE'S CHARACTER! XD

Name: Jaina Scarab (better known as Jai)

Age: 17, but is close enough to 18 that it really doesn't matter

Personality: Has some anger management issues, but is getting better. Other that that, she on the quiet side, over thinks everything, and is very supportive of those she thinks deserve it (no one of late, sadly). She also has the unfortunate habit of being overly blunt. Likes: Chess, working, staring off into space for long periods of time, history, debates, reading (when she can find a good book) Dislikes:Getting harrassed, people who whine too much, and having to deal with her past, people in general (ie she's rather anti-social)

OC or TV Character?:OC

Abilities: Unnerving people. Those green eyes of hers seem to look directly into your soul. Also her item abilities ((See millenium items))

Duelist?: Occasionaly. Usually too busy trying to get her work done, though

Appearence: 5'8", slim (she doesn't eat often), red-brown hair, bright green eyes. Something like this (I'll post a better pic soon)

History/Past: Jaina was abandoned by her parents at the steps of an English orphanage at the age of three. Which saved her life; a day later, the ca went off a bridge and and her parents drowned in the swift river. Jaina trusts almost no one with anything about her, and very few people even know her birthday, never mind anything else. As a result of her rather sparse upbringing, Jaina lives a spartan life and is over-ciritical of everything. She has learned to keep these opinions to herself, however, after spending one too many days locked in a closet as a result of criticizing a teacher one day over a point in history.
Jaina's friend, Ven, commited suicide when she was 13 years old, after Ven's boyfriend dumped him. She walked into his room, hoping to cheer him up, and found him hanging from the ceiling. She has written a journal to Ven ever since that day. ((I'm going to use it to give insigts as to what is really going on with her))
Jaina's only current friend is her cat, Thrawn

Straight/Bi/Gay: Unkown as of now

Favored Card: Despair from the Dark

Weapons: Words. She's a firm believer that the pen is mightier that the sword.

Millenium Item: ((I'm gonna make it up sweatdrop )) Millenium Scarab. Gives the user to look into the minds of another and tell sthe user whether the person is a friend or a potential foe. Also gives user ability to "speak" with a chosen person, just so long as they are close by, and to "hear" the answer. Useful when trying to be discrete.
-----------------------------------
MOKUBA! (InunaideKaiba)
Name: Mokuba Kaiba(goes by Micheal or Mikey by Seto)

Personality: Sweet and a little hyper, Mokuba is a true child. But of course, due to his brothers influence, he is more mature then more people his age. His intelligence is wide range and he has his stern moments. But in general, Mokuba is a loving loyal little brother, who would do anything fro his big brother, no matter the cost. His cheery attitude at times seems to be the only thing that can soften Setos stone heart. Likes: fixing computers and creating electronic devices, creating inventions for his brother, chess, his big brother, video gamesDislikes: people who mess with Seto

OC or TV Character?: TV

Abilities: computer technology, vice president of KaibaCorp, dagger combat, games.

Duelist?: only when completely nessasary

Appearence: User Image

History/Past: Mokuba doesn't remember much of his past, its all a blur to him. Seto is the only sorce of information to his past that he has, yet that information isnt supplied. Seto keeps all of it to himself, Mokuba knows just about nothing. The only one he had to grow with was his big brother, hes all hes ever come to know.

Straight/Bi/Gay: not sure

Favored Card(if any): his brothers blue eyes

Weapons(if any): hidden daggers

Millenium Item??: nope  

[b u n n y]

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:10 pm
"It's a homicide for sure." he said to me.

I gased down at the lifeless grils body, so pale she was... I semed to zone out on the now gazed over, pale blue eyes of hers. Some how, they were still beautiful to me. I pulled the sheet back over her nimble face and replied, "Strangulation by a rope, you can definatly tell that she was dragged a across the room while she was still alive. And the cut across her neck was made after she was dead. To try and make it look like a suicide. Desparite attempt if you ask me..."

"Are you sure?" the cheif asked me as I walked by.

"Yes, look, the scuf marks were made by her slamming her feet on the ground over and over again. and there's no healing, bleeding, or old quagulated blood from the neck wound."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:51 pm
((She looks kinda like this;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sry i messed up and forgot to add it to the profile sweatdrop ))

Jaina walked down the streed towards her informants house. She couldn't remember the girls name; it was irrelevant. The only important thing was that she had the information Jaina needed for her new book. The girl had many valuble resourses when it came to Ancient Egyptian History, and they were very much needed for Jaina's novel, Scarab.
Jaina stopped at the home surrounded by police tape, noticing with a pang of regret that it was the house she was looking for.
Jaina silently debated, out in the cold and wind, whether to go into the house. Thrawn, the little black cat that went with Jaina everywhere, mewed up at her.
"Not now Thrawn, I'm trying to think of why the cops would be at her house right now." Jaina whispered to the cat.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:00 am
I looked out the doorway at the girl then slowly put my hands in my pockets and walked towards the exit, "Seto! The files you wanted on the chick and her personal stuff will be at your office got it?" he knew that I wouldn't anounce my exit, so he just blurted this stuff out when ever I headed to an exit.

I nodded back it him quietly and said, "Thanks Cheif." before walking out towards the young lady out front, "Can I help you with something, Miss?" I asked looking behind her. She had crossed the police tape all over the place, so it wasn't exactly like she was allowed to be here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:35 am
Trawn jumped on Jaina's back, hiding from the strange man who had walked through the door.
"Ah... yeah... I was wondering if I could speak to the lady who lives here... blast! I can't remember her name!... Anyways, I was wondering if she was ok. I was supposed to meet her here so I could get some information on a novel I'm trying to write. When's the soonest I can speak with her?" The scarab told Jaina that the man was neither friend or foe at the moment. The look in his sad blue eyes told Jaina that all was not well with the girl.

"Is something wrong with her, officer?" Jaina looked him stright in the eye, trying to figure out what exactly was wrong by his facial expression. Jaina couldn't say for sure, but she had the distinct impression that she was in trouble.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:03 am
"She's no longer living, young lady." I sighed as he turned around, "Are you a friend of hers?" he asked, "By the way, her name is Falina Hawking. Unfortunetly this place is a crime scene now... What ever you came here for, you'll need to identify the body or be very very careful when coming inside. Don't worry, she's under a tarp right now." I looked at her, she had a confused look on her face, "I understand that your having a little bit of murder-shock here, and it might be a bit much for you, but do you know anyone who may have wanted to kill the young lady inside?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:39 pm
"Falina Hawking... yeah." Jaina was still in a bit of shock. It really didn't help that the scarab couldn't decide if he was friend or foe yet. "No... I didn't know her all that well. I just asked her a while ago if I could use her as a resourse for my novel, and she said to drop by any time. I could identify the body, sure." Jaina was still in a bit of shock; she was talking far too quickly. "Have you seen if any of her internet friends know any information? Because that's where we 'met'; the internet." Jaina paused. "How do you know it's a murder? How did you know to come here?" Thrawn looked over her shoulder and glared at the brown haired man in front of them. Any time that Jaina talked this much, she was nervous.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:45 pm
"Come with me and you'll find out." I smirked and turned around, heading back into the house. She was definetly nervous, I could tell from the manic way she spoke. I turned around and looked at her eyes again, "... Hmm..." I walked into the house and stepped over th body, "She went through a lot of fighting in here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:31 am
Jaina stopped at the foot of Falina's body, going ridgid with shock.
"God... I was hoping that this was some sort of sadistic joke..." Jaina muttered. Thrawn jumped off her back and started wondering around, poking his nose in corners and mewing to himself.
"Did anyone see what went on? Like any neighbors see a stranger or something? Did anyone hear anything at all?" Jaina's eyes focused on the mans face. The scarab wasn't telling her much of anything useful, and this was rather annoying. Thrawn was staring at the patches of blood on the carpet, alternately glaring up at the man and Jaina. Jaina was getting really nervous around this guy. Probably because he looked so much like Ven did, before he went all emo on her and commited suicide.

((I'm giving the cat a bit more personality that usual... sorry if it's annoying sweatdrop ))  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:42 am
((no prob, it's cyute!))

I looked to the side and slipped my hands into my pockets, "No one at all. There was almost no noise. But everything seems to be tossled arond like a fight was going on."

"Exactly, we have no idea who the killer was. Not even with the help of this guy." the cheif gestured to me, "Seto Kaiba is the best forensic investigator in the area and he can't find that many clues as to where the guy is."

I looked to the side, Mokuba should be out of school by now... I turned around and looked at the lady, "Seems your cat is pretty curious." my eye narrowed. I saw this thing on her, it was gold and shaped like a bug, "Is that a scarab?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:19 pm
Jaina looked down at the charm on her wrist. "Oh... that? Yeah, it's a scarab. It was the only thing that I had when..." Jaina abruptly broke off, looking up at Seto wierd. Why do I keep talking so much? "Most people don't notice it, or Thrawn for that matter." Jaina tilted her head to the side, looking Seto straight in the eye. "Are you sure all the blood on the floor is Falina's?"  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:58 pm
"We're running tests right now but there's no results yet." I said in a deep voice, "If you could, we need to take you back to the station to ask a few more questions, and were you looking for this book" I held in my hand a leather covered book with a scarab shaped lock on it. It looked lik gold, that at least what I thought...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:59 pm
"Oh! Yeah, that was porbably it. It was something about ancient egypt that wasn't really considered 'official', but would make for a good refrence for a novel." Jaina had the sudden urge to make a break for it. This Seto guy seemed to think that she'd had something to do with what was going on. NO!!! I don't want to go back to the police station!! I had to spend three days in jail while they made sure that Ven's death was a suicide!! I don't want to have to go through that agian!!!
"Sure... I really don't have much else to do." The scarab finally told her that this Seto guy was a friend, but could turn foe at the drop of a hat. "Come on, Thrawn."
Thrawn jumped on Jaina's back, stuck his head over her shoulder, and glared at Seto. He didn't like it how this guy was obviously trying to scare Jaina or something.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:12 pm
I smiled and walked out, guiding the young lady, who's name I did not even know yet, as she did not know mine, into the car I had. I slowly opened the passenger seat for her, not wanting people we drove by to think that she was a criminal, seeing as the back seat was gaurded by a wire fence. I walked over to the other side and got in, "I hope you like dounuts, we have tons there..." I joked.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff