Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Pott Blacke - Reaper (u crit me rong teim)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:59 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Pott Blacke
Nicknames: Anything but handsome

Faction: Reaper
Race: Moonshiner

... but inevitably if there's a race, Pott Blacke will come in last.

Natural Ability: AA's bane - Pott Blacke can make any kind of liquid into a magical liver-destroying beverage.

Personality: Pott Blacke is a black sheep of the family, and, as such, has some strange tendencies.

★ The dullest tool in the shed - Pott Blacke was never praised for his intelligence. If anything, he was praised for his lack of it. When impossibility is declared, old Pott will quickly retort with a "Watch this fellers."

★ A myriad of fantastical stories - Being as dumb as a brick has its advantages. As stated in the previous bullet point, Pott does dumb s**t. But from the s**t rises amazing and often unbelievable tales.

★ Unashamed to be himself - Pott Blacke has heard all the insults, and through it all he's proud of his ******** up, somewhat skewed heritage. He might have been raised under a bridge eating beans and roadkill for 90% of his days, but that just means there's nowhere to go but up!

★Racist - Don't tell me you didn't see this coming.

★Obnoxious - Pott is closed-minded about most things. He thinks what he things and so help him Jack if you try to tell him otherwise, you're officially public enemy number one.

★Conservative - This friendly neighborhood reaper believes that all ghouls should be honest belles and all boils should respect and treat ladies like the little housewives they are.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Well, Pott Blacke isn't much on top of his family heritage, but he heard one of his cousins attends this here school and figured it might be a good chance for some family bonding. Good old cousin thrice removed and numerous times disowned Kettil sure will be happy to see him! Moreover Pott could use him some good learnin'.

FEAR Ability: Squeal like a pig - Pott's pig, Dolly Parton, charges at his enemies feet with a fierce cry and knocks them on their asses.

Physical Description: Think Hank Hill crossed with Popcorn Sutton and dial down the age significantly. Yeah, you got it.

Eye Colour: brown
Hair Colour/Style: greasy purple and incredibly unkept. Sort of stringy in most places.
Skin Colour: Permanent farmer's tan, so parts dark, parts pasty white.
Clothing Style/Colours: stained overalls and mud boots are all he'll ever need. And... One can assume that one pair is all he owns.
Extra: Missing teeth from continued use of chewing tobacco. Probably has a couple hairy moles he won't mention around the ladies.
References: x x  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:03 pm
/cries

I am the happiest person.

BEST QUEST EVER!  

Lucyal
Crew

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:10 pm
<33333

i can almost taste that QF

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:01 pm
this a thousand times this  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:12 pm
I approve like 100000000%  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:32 am
uh i want him to be friends with my farmboy and give him horrible influences yes  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:54 pm
kettil says 'no. no.'

then walks away.

very fast