Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random Fandom

Back to Guilds

This guild is for all who are fans of Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Sherlock. Or any other fandom for that matter. 

Tags: Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, fandom, role playing 

Reply Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms
New Shows

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited for this new season of things?
  Yea!
  Eh. Kind of.
  Nah. Not really.
  What?
View Results

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:32 am
Hey guys! It's been a while. With the new fall season moving in and summer almost ending, are there any new shows you are looking forward to or just started watching? Any new books? I recently started watching The Strain and it is AMAZING. I'm also really looking forward to Supernatural SEASON TEN! Woo! Ohhh. What about Comic-Con? Anyone going to that? Lot's of things to discuss! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:50 pm
I was excited for Korra but then I heard it's going to get pulled, in favor for what I have no idea.

I recently started the Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye comics and I can't wait till I can get hold of the rest of the IDW continuity  

Starlight Necromancer

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:52 pm
whimsicalApothecary
I was excited for Korra but then I heard it's going to get pulled, in favor for what I have no idea.

I recently started the Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye comics and I can't wait till I can get hold of the rest of the IDW continuity

I've been meaning to watch Korra, but I haven't finished Attack on Titan yet, then I will watch it. That's a bummer it's getting pulled crying I heard it was a really great show from a lot of people. Same goes for Transformers comics.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:56 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
whimsicalApothecary

I've been meaning to watch Korra, but I haven't finished Attack on Titan yet, then I will watch it. That's a bummer it's getting pulled crying I heard it was a really great show from a lot of people. Same goes for Transformers comics.

I cried when I finished Vol 5 of MTMTE, my kindle is going to be absolutely full of comics

Korra was a wonderful show, Dad and I watched all the first book after it came out on DVD but for whatever reason Nick is deciding that is isn't good enough.

I've been meaning to read the Attack on Titan manga after I finished the show, but I still haven't gotten around to it  

Starlight Necromancer

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:58 pm

I cried when I finished Vol 5 of MTMTE, my kindle is going to be absolutely full of comics

Korra was a wonderful show, Dad and I watched all the first book after it came out on DVD but for whatever reason Nick is deciding that is isn't good enough.

I've been meaning to read the Attack on Titan manga after I finished the show, but I still haven't gotten around to it
I need to read the manga, as well. I love the show so much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:30 am
samdeancasherlockwho
Quote:

The show is hilarious because of how a lot of the titans move, some times I think it's a contest to see who can animate the weirdest moving titan.  

Starlight Necromancer

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:48 am
The show is hilarious because of how a lot of the titans move, some times I think it's a contest to see who can animate the weirdest moving titan.
The titans make me laugh every single time I see them. They look hilarious.  
Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games