• Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image

►Inspired by assassin's creed,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and my imagination
►Creator: Blue-eyed_Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image

Laa shay'a waqi'un moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our Creed is revealed through these words.

While other men blindly follow the truth, remember:
Nothing is True.
When other men are limited by morality and law, remember:
Everything is Permitted.
We work in the dark, to serve the light.
We are assassins.
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.

This RP is going to be a little more... elaborate. Basically you can be either an Assassin or a Templar. If you play a Templar, you can choose to work with Abstergo, be an undercover assassin (or vice-versa), or if you so chose, be from another century.

Examples:

Quote:
1119. [Templar Name]
You are a Templar Lord in [Name Country (preferably Middle-Eastern)]
or

You live in [Name Year]
and you serve a Grand Master.

(Although you can stick to this century if you prefer. Also, try to pick a century that someone else's character is in so you have someone to interact with.)

If you choose to be an assassin... well thats a little more complicated. You could be an assassin from the present, in which case you've been inside an animus before and you've lived your ancestor's life. The problem is though... that the animus has been reacting strangely and you start having weird experiences. (Basically what happens is that somehow you end up coming face to face with your ancestor, alive and in the flesh or a ghost that only you can see and hear and together you have to face an adventure.) You could also be an assassin from a different century or the "Ancestor" as we'll call you. You find that you've been having these weird feelings and suddenly, one day, you meet someone who says they are from the future. Your "Predecessor."

So here's how this works. I will pair every "current times" assassin with an "Ancestor" assassin I feel fits them best. How they met, where they end up, thats up to all of ya'll.

Just in case you are all confused about the assassins, here's an example to help demonstrate.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed Nomini Tuo da Gloriam
May the Father of Understanding Guide Us"

The Order is born of a realization.
We require no creed.
No indoctrination by desperate old men.
All we need is that the world be as it is.
And this is why the Templars will never be destroyed.

A moose sent by Cyberlife
Vice Captain

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25

Vice Captain

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:18 pm
User Image

Basics
I am the creator of this roleplay so whatever I (or the guild mistress) says, goes.
This is a semi-lit roleplay. That means atleast a paragraph. (5 sentences).
Please post out of character post on the OOC Thread, only.
Please follow Gaia ToS!
No one dies unless both the killer and victim have asked me.

Posting
Write at least 5 sentences.
Name and picture must be put in your posts.
When writing, if your character is talking please color the text to your character's posting color.
When writing, if your character is thinking please color, again to your character's posting color, and italicize the text.
Please double check your spelling and grammar before you post.
Please decorate your post.
Please check on the roleplay and reply at least three times a week.
(If you are going to have an extended absence let me know and we will work out something. That also goes for if you choose to leave.)

Romance
Romance is greatly encouraged. It adds more drama.
Keep Romance PG-16. Time skip in the rp but keep in mind what time the other players are on as well. If the clothes come off, time skip.

Violence
Descriptions are A-okay. The more descriptive and gory it is, the better.
No auto-hitting or auto-dodging.

Language
Language is okay in my book as long as you don't use it in like every other word of your post.

Profiles
Follow my skeletons. If there is a problem PM me and I will help you.
Your profiles must be sent to me, Blue-eyed_Ninja94.
Title Templar Profiles as "Guide us Father."
"Current Times" Assassin Profiles as "Nothing is True..."
and Ancestor Assassin Profiles as "Everything is Permitted"

Any new or edited Rules will be in blue. Send me PMs if you have any questions about anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:27 pm
[align=center][size=20][color=COLOR2]INTRODUCING...........[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=18][color=COLOR1]{INSERT FIRST AND LAST NAME IN BRACKETS PLEASE}[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=18][color=COLOR1]What I see in the Mirror...[/color] [/size] [/align]
[color=COLOR2][size=20][align=center]♫♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♫[/align][/size][/color]
[align=center][img]http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae240/TornNightmare/black-3-2.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=COLOR2][size=20][align=center]♫♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♫[/align][/size][/color]
[align=center][size=18][color=COLOR1]This is the real me....[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR2]My name is[/color] [color=COLOR1]FIRST {Middle Name, Opptional} AND LAST NAME[/color]
[color=COLOR2]But you can call me[/color] [color=COLOR1]NICKNAME(S)[/color]
[color=COLOR2]I Blew out[/color] [color=COLOR1]AGE[/color] [color=COLOR2] candles on my last birthday.[/color]
[color=COLOR2]I was born on[/color] [color=COLOR1]D.O.B[/color]
[color=COLOR2]I am[/color] [color=COLOR1]MALE OR FEMALE[/color]
[color=COLOR2]I am[/color] [color=COLOR1]SEXUALITY[/color]
[color=COLOR1][size=18]How Everything Happened....[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR2]Whats my story? [/color] [color=COLOR1] BACKGROUND, PLEASE MAKE IT FIRST PERSON[/color]
[color=COLOR1][size=18]What do you want to know?[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR2]People say I'm [/color] [color=COLOR1]PERSONALITY[/color]
[color=COLOR2]I like[color=COLOR1]
♦{INSERT AT LEAST 2 LIKES}
♦[/color]
[color=COLOR2]I hate[/color][color=COLOR1]
♦{INSERT AT LEAST 2 DISLIKES}
♦[/color]
[color=COLOR2]I am a [/color] [color=COLOR1]Templar, Current with the Times, Old-fashioned[/color]
[color=COLOR2]I serve [/color] [color=COLOR1]What Team[/color]
[color=COLOR2]My (HOBBY/HOBBIES) (IS/ARE)[/color] [color=COLOR1]INSERT HOBBY/HOBBIES[/color]
[color=COLOR2]My good habit(s) is/are[/color] [color=COLOR1]INSERT GOOD HABIT(S)[/color]
[color=COLOR2]My bad habit(s) is/are[/color] [color=COLOR1]INSERT BAD HABIT(S)[/color]
[color=COLOR2]My fear(s) is/are[/color] [color=COLOR1]INSERT FEAR(S) (if you want)[/color]
[color=COLOR2]My strength(s) is/are[/color] [color=COLOR1]INSERT GOOD HABIT(S)[/color]
[color=COLOR2]My weakness(es) is/are[/color] [color=COLOR1]INSERT GOOD HABIT(S)[/color]
[size=18][color=COLOR1]Extra things...[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR2]I am this tall![/color] [color=COLOR1]INSERT HIGHT IN FEET.[/color]
[color=COLOR2]I weigh[/color] [color=COLOR1]INSERT WEIGHT IN POUNDS[/color]
[color=COLOR2]Hairstyle(s):[/color] [url=PICS OF HAIRSTYLES][color=COLOR1]THIS IS NOT NEEDED IF YOU ONLY HAVE THE HAIRSTYLE IN THE PICTURE, YOU MAY DELETE THIS IS YOU LIKE[/color][/url]
[color=COLOR2]Dont tell anyone, but the person who sent me here was[/color] [color=COLOR1]USERNAME[/color]

Vice Captain

Generous Friend

18,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
The Role Play Forum ^^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers