Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Looking for a One on One RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Role-play Maybe?
  Yes! :3
  No :[
View Results

The Midnight Acquaintance

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:46 pm
User Image
I am The Midnight Acquaintance

Currently I am accepting 1X1 RPs

I usually reply within a day or two of posting, looking for a laid back rp

I am semi-lit/literate depending on my mood

I will do fandoms but with OCs only

But I prefer original plots

I am open to other ideas so feel free to PM me

I like to RP through threads but I will do PMs

I RP hetero and yaoi pairings, don't do yuri sorry

If you see something you would like to RP, or you have an idea yourself, PM me please. :3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image
Rules:

Literacy: I don't want one liners and expect at least a paragraph per post.

Timing: Within the next few days of my reply. I don't want to wait two weeks without being told that it would take that long. I will try my best to give you the same courtesy

No God-modders: You know who you are.

Originality: I don't want a simple plot that I've heard a thousand times. [masterxslave pairings I'm looking at you]

Courteous: If you are bored with our RP please tell me and we can try to make it more interesting or start a new one.

I will add things as I see fit.

Fanatical Lover

Fanatical Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:50 pm
Plots:
A few ideas I have for role-plays. I am more than willing to hear your ideas.

The Wall Between Us

A city completely surrounded by a wall and status rules. A wall divides the city between the poor and the wealthy. Only one way through the Divide and it's heavily guarded, the low-born have no hope of ever moving up in life. But then the Princess of this city is kidnapped, turning the lives of the rich and poor in turmoil. Loosely based off this.

The Other Me:
In the near future the science of cloning has been perfected. If your rich enough you can have a clone made of yourself, so if your ever in need of a transplant or something along those lines they can take it from your clone. These clones aren't suppose to have feelings or any mental capabilities, but that's really just what the company who makes them say. In reality they are all fully funtioning humans that are kept just for the sake of their 'other half'. My character is one such clone. Every night he escapes the facility he's in and walks around the city but, since he has no where else to go and isn't educated (the scientist only keep them healthy, not smart) he can't get a job, in the morning he returns. On one such excursion he meets someone in need of help and can't stop himself from getting involved.

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games