Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
Huan-Pei Shrine

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:31 am
██ ▌t h eH U A N - P E I SHRINE
xxxxxxxxxxxx◀◀◀xxxxthe Exalted 『 dyn ¦ast 』

xxx
        A simple shrine hidden away in a mountain densely covered with trees. Many different creatures dwell in this forest as well. The shrine itself is nothing great, however there is a secret entrance only accessible via a seal. The entrance leads into a dungeon maze. With multiple routes as well as dead ends. One room of importance is a great hall, with statues of Shoguns from the Huan Pei Dynast.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:50 am
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku and his merry group of followers, the twins, arrived at the entrance to the shrine. "We'll break here for now." Arekku said as he walked over to a nearby tree and sat down. He looked at his companions who follow suit and sat next to him. "I guess my new excuse for not wearing the Kusa insignia could be being the shogun huh hahaha." Arekku said breaking the momentary silence between the three.

"Morinaga-sama you may whatever you want, you are the ruler their is no rules that binds you in our fair country." Lei Fang said in a matter of fact way. "Though you not wanting to wear it anymore is a different matter entirely." She added as she leaned back and got comfortable.

Arekku simply continued to look ahead of himself, he hated how right she was. He felt a stinging sensation in his chest now one where a large scar was located. "You guys know all my history don't you? Even the part when I did my Bushin training and my time as ANBU don't you?" Arekku said his voice sounding somewhat distant now as he spoke. This alone time finally allowed him to gather his thoughts as well remind him of the fight he had with Aki earlier. He started shaking the stress finally showing of his new situation and burden. "As such why do you pry into my life more and more what more are you trying to uncover?" Arekku asked clear hostility now in his voice as he stood up and put some distance away from them.

"Yes Morinaga-sama we know everything about you, even about your last mission for the Morinaga's and as well your recent fight with Aki Chiru." Gen Fu said simply as he just sat under the tree. "But just cause we know the details, doesn't mean we know your emotional state. We are trying to get a handle on you so we may know what would be the best way to support you in the future Exalted one. As it's our duty and purpose in life." Gen Fu face looked distant and uninterested of Arekku's distress at the moment.

Arekku couldn't blame him, unlike the others who where vying for the throne he was never raised at the palace. The first time he stepped in there was because he thought he was hired by the shogun for a mission. Instead he was asked to take a test instead to see if he was worthy to be a heir. A test that Arekku felt he had failed completely. "To support me?" Arekku murmured as he tried to figure out what this would entail and mean for him. He had never been more confused in his life, and these two strangers weren't helping him out at all. And the pillar in his life known as Aki had been shattered a few days ago, now he wasn't sure who he could turn to anymore. All this distressed it him greatly.

"Then you must know that matter concerning Shoko is a taboo for me. So please refrain subjects concerning her like my headband." Arekku said as he went to sit on a tree away from them. He rested his head between his knee's as he dozed off a little. Hopefully he would have happier dreams that made him forget reality.

The dream he had was when he was still a boy of six years old and wearing the Kusa headband around his neck. He was speaking with his bushin master who looked furious at him.

"Arekkusu! Why are you now part of Kusagakure?!" His master yelled at him as the boy became timid and just stared at the ground. "You are not able to run off wherever you want child! Look at me when I'm speaking at you boy!" His master had him now by his collar and lifted the tiny boy up to eye level. "So tell me now what was running through that thick skull when you left Kumo?"

Arekku tried to avoid his master gaze as he squirmed about. "My shi......... nobi... sen.... sei.... sh..." He whispered lightly as he hold on this masters wrist trembling, fear showing in his eyes. His master didn't appreciate his weak answer and shook him some more with great force.

"Boy stop testing my patience!" His master said as he threw him to the ground and was now stepping on his head. "You are already a shinobi genin and already started on the path of the Bushin. The clan was so proud how quickly you advanced in the last two years since you were brought to the home. And then you pull this crap two months after becoming a genin! So tell me why are you not in Kumo boy!" He yelled again as he lifted Arekku from the dirt and brought him to eye level again.

Tear swelled up in his eyes as dirt had gotten in their, half of one of his body was bruised and in pain from being thrown to the ground. "I WANT! TO KEEP! TRAINING! AS A MEDIC" Arekku yelled as he was gripping his master wrist as hard as he could defiance showing in his eyes, but that didn't mean he had stopped trembling. As he yelled that he remember seeing his masters fist come at him.

With that last image he immediately woke up. Arekku looked up to the sky it had darken already and the twins had set up a camp fire as he slept. That wasn't a happy memory at all. He remembered trying to hide his injuries only for his shinobi sensei to discover them immediately and then scold him for trying to hide them. Though she was nice enough to treat him properly and not leaving him all broken unlike his Bushin master. He remembered how painful it was to lie to her on how he had got such severed injuries. But that was the way of the Morinaga Clan, a Bushin master and a shinobi sensei. Always keeping it a secret that you are training to be a Bushin from the villages, after all your loyalty is to the clan not the village always those where the teaching. Though ironically now he had to be loyal to the country instead. As well becoming the Bushin surprisingly came with making one's own path as well. Arekku looked over at the twins who were cooking fish from a nearby pond.

"So is there anymore details about this mission I should know about?" Arekku asked as he walked over to them.

MISSION: A King's Worth
                                                            Ryo Accumulation: 1098 Words *25 = 27450
                                                            34200 + 27450 = 61650

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

⓶ Years Later All conversations that were unfinished can be finished in Pm. Please make sure to update your character. heart

Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games