Opposites (Rajani'Radhi x Nuru’Tetesi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image

Raj yawned and stretch as she woke up. The sun was just setting and Raj was excited for the night. Her demon liked the night. She wondered if perhaps she could find a male tonight, it had been awhile since she had had a warm body to rub up against. That's all males were good for in her mind she had no interest in anything more. In fact Raj wasn't interested in any relationships. She had never been happier when her pride had broken up, she had stayed because the demon was strongest there however she had never liked having to contend with the other members, worrying about stepping on toes or anything else.

Yes Raj thought to herself this is the life, nice and quite that is the way I like it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image

Nuru's path had taken her across some strange prides. It was odd, being on her own once again. She was cheerful though, despite the sun setting into night. She didn't like staying away in the dark, but she had to make it just a tad bit further - just a bit, and then she would bunk down for the night and travel again in the morning.

She gave a small yawn as she walked on, shaking off the tired feeling as she walked along.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Raj's ears perked as she heard someone coming towards her. It wasn't long before her eyes focused on a light lioness walking her way. She felt a slow growl coming up in her throat. She wasn't in the mood for company and she just had a feeling that something that light in color would be too bright for her. Raj liked dark, no light.

Raj was questioning whether or not she could make a get away before the light lioness saw her, Raj was dark in color perhaps that lioness hadn't seen her yet.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:00 am
Nuru, of course, saw the dark figure in her path. Her mind automatically shifted to demons - but, she couldn't think that anymore. She heart rumors. Demons were gone and she didn't have to be on high alert anymore.

But, she recognized those markings. She knew a demon when she saw one and she could feel it from this girl.

"I mean you no trouble," she said, though he voice was tense, and fear gripped her a bit. She wasn't really a fighter and the demons were always larger than she was. It would make an easy fight for the demon.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:28 pm
nessiaing Raj let the growl die down and instead let out a sigh, it was clearly to late. She was right though this pale lioness was her worst nightmare.... friendly. She eyed the lioness sizing her up, Raj wasn't a big fighter but she would fight if she had to. There had been a few occasions when she had to fight a male to get her way, but normally she didn't bother one way or another with females.

She noted the tense voice in the other lioness and wondered if perhaps the other knew what she was, not many did but this lioness was more at edge then she should be. Raj's curiosity peaked a little. "Okay" she murmured trying to resist the urge to roll her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" she asked simply, hoping in fact this wasn't the other lioness' home, she hadn't smelled any others in the area when she choose to rest her for the day.

Seaki: The demon seemed extremely sarcastic, and Nuru frowned at the dark colored female. Even if she was a demon, Nuru could admit she had a nice body structure and if she were more inclined towards demons, she would have swooned. "Just passing through," she admitted. She eyed the demoness.

She knew the pride had disbanded - scattering them to the winds. It happened without the demon hunter's aid as well. It was meant to be this way, she guessed.

"What are you doing here?" she shot the question back.

nessiaing: Raj shot a dirty look at the pale lioness, what business of her's was it what Raj did or didn't do with her time, or where she went when. Raj had never answered to anyone and she certainly wasn't about to start now.

"Well before you came along I was having a great evening, Now I am wasting my time talking to you instead going out hunting, and satisfing by demon."

Raj through out the last part about having a demon in hopes that it would frighten the pale one off. Usually it worked well, most others she met in the rogue lands had never heard of her pride and just thought she was insane.

Seaki: Nuru snorted. "Demons are nothing now, really." They were no longer united and it made them less frightening as a whole. They were frightening as a unit, but by themselves - they were just like everyone else, honestly.

They just... Had demons within them. She would have been attacked on sight if the other was a warrior, so she hadn't been worried really. Not really, though she could feel her heart in her throat.

"I won't keep you from your hunt, though," she bowed her head lightly and stepped back with all the intentions to leave.

nessiaing: The pale lioness frustrated Raj to no end, but it seemed like she was willing to leave her alone. Before she let her walk away though Raj had to say something to defend her honor as a demon.

"The pride may be no more, but the demon's are still strong. Just ask the males I seduce on a nightly basis... but yes thank you from not keeping me from my hunt."

Whether or not the pale lioness realized that Raj did not mean hunt in the traditional sense but instead meant that she was going to find males to seduce lives to wreck. She didn't stick around to see what the pale one would say, she just turned and slinked back into the trees ready to get her night started.

Seaki: Nuru shook her head. Even with the offspring of demons - it wouldn't make much of a difference. One lioness could only bare so many cubs at once, and they would be raised without the structure of the pride.

She didn't even grace the lioness with a leaving note as she walked away. She did, however, look back to see where she was headed - and made sure she walked in the opposite direction.

It would be an interesting world with Demons and Demon Hunters scattered across continent, but all would be well, Nuru felt, despite the lioness's words of warning. She wandered on, searching for a place to rest for the night, far enough away from a demon  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games