Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:53 am
User Image

It had taken ages for Moyo to get this far. He was a fighter, and most of all, he was the one that had come out on top. His last opponent - a measly bandit that had tried to enter the pride and think he could steal something from his own collection. His very own!

The silly little thing was in pieces now, and blood dripped from his maw. It was glorious, and oh how it soothed the ache in his belly. He had been starving for this, anxiously awaiting someone to come into his area and try something. He wouldn't get permission, otherwise. It was against the laws to end the lives of those that may swear their fealty. But this one, oh he had not!

It was a good day for the red and white lion - oh, he quivered with excitement of the day and made his way further out, not bothering to clean the blood of the fallen lion off his maw.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:22 pm
User Image

Raj was licking her paws clean after have enjoying a nice hare that had been hopping past her path. Raj enjoyed a good meal but she had trained her self to not have to eat too often. Hunting could be time consuming and she didn't always want to have to spend the time hunting down some measly animal to eat, she rather hunt males.

Thinking of males Raj's mind started to wonder, it had been awhile since she had a male around and maybe it was time again. She didn't want anything serious no no her demon liked short encounters, and then she'd move along and if she could leave a male heart broken in her path then she'd be even happier.

nessiaing

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:02 pm
Seaki: It took quite a bit longer than Moyo had expected to scent something else in the air. The metallic smell of blood was masked by his own kill, as well as the distinct scent of another lion. He had, after all, just eaten his own meal. There was something there though - an underlying scent he couldn't quite place.

It drew his attention at least. He padded off in the direction the scent was coming from, blood still dripping from his chin. That is when he spotted a dark lioness - he nearly snarled.

A lioness. If he hadn't just taken his fill, he might have attacked her right there, sunk his teeth right into her neck and let her blood slide down his throat. Instead, he took a deep breath, calming the urge quietly.

"Who goes?" he asked instead.

nessiaing: Instictively Raj let out a growl as soon as she heard the other's voice. The wind wasn't in her favor and she hadn't caught his scent at all before hand, and because she had been so deep in her own thoughts she hadn't even heard him slip on her. It wasn't like her to be caught off gaurd.

As Raj turned she saw the white male, with brilliant stripes. She did note that the blood was dripping all over his face but the sight did phase her in the least. She was happy to see a male, perhaps he could get a good hunt in after all.

"My name is Rajani'Radhi" she said in the most alluring voice she had with in her. She was pretty sure this male wasn't going to respond to the typical flirting but she also knew that she had to have a piece of him.

Seaki: Moyo was quite pleased when he startled her, a sadisticness curling in his stomach. Now he had her name, though, and strolled closer. "What brings you here, Rajani'Radhi," he asked, eyeing her up and down for a moment.

Normally he wouldn't even give her the time of day. It was a curious thing. Perhaps the pride was changing him, especially being around so many lions and not be able to eat them.

"My name is Moyo," he told her after a moment

nessiaing "Mmmmoyo" Raj reapeated the name a purr in her voice. She liked the name and she liked the looks of the lion too. He was a little different though, not the typical doe eyed male that she usually took advantage of.

"My hunt brings me here." I suppose. She wasn't ready to tell him that what she really enjoyed hunting was males, and he was one of the finest she had seen in a long time.

"What about you Moyo what brings you here?" There wasn't many males that didn't enjoy talking about themselves.

Seaki: A hunt, huh. He could smell the lingering scent of blood around her. It wasn't her own, no, but it was always enticing to smell blood on a lion. And she said his name so sweetly. "I live here, sweet thing," he grinned at her.

He was curious about her hunt. He didn't think she meant the hare though. He suspected it was something quite different, but he decided not to ask.

nessiaing: A hunt, huh. He could smell the lingering scent of blood around her. It wasn't her own, no, but it was always enticing to smell blood on a lion. And she said his name so sweetly. "I live here, sweet thing," he grinned at her.

He was curious about her hunt. He didn't think she meant the hare though. He suspected it was something quite different, but he decided not to ask.

Seaki:

"Perhaps I shall," he murmured back. He was the adviser after all. He could lead her into the lands on pretense of a tour if he wanted to. If he really wanted to. He wouldn't take her too far into the lands of course. She didn't look dangerous - not really. He could fight her off he really wanted to.

"Come on, I'll show you around."

nessiaing: Raj smiled quite proud of herself, as she got up and trotted behind him. She liked this male more then most, which wasn't really a competition nor was it saying much. She didn't find him completely repulsive at very least.

Perhaps she would stick around with him just for a little while. Not to long though, she didn't want him to grow attached to her.

"Thank you" she said to him simply a fake smile on his face, as far as Raj could remember she had never really smiled.

[IC] Væringjar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games