Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ prp ] the perfect fit ( lurks & naima )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:12 pm
He was back outside the tower, wandering the wastes of the Sahara. It was all sand and wind and heat, oppressive in his most favourite of ways. With wings spread, Lurks raced down sand dunes and through small oases, feet skating along the water as swarms of shadows flocked behind him.

He stopped, near a lair-- where he knew it was safe-- and flopped back onto the sand, proceeding to make...

Sand angels.

eight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:40 pm
Someone else seemed to be enjoying themselves to the desert and the Sahara's mountainous sand dunes. The clinking of delicate metals, jewels, and other such trinkets could most likely be heard.

And it was coming closer.

Vaulting off the top of a nearby hill, Na'ima sailed through the air in what felt like slow motion to herself. Eyes closed, face turned up toward the warm sky, scarves and veils billowing in the wind behind her..

And then she landed, surfing easily through the sand until suddenly--

A BODY.

With a shout of shock she toppled over, tripping on whatever poor soul she had just slid right into, and landed in a heap with her face in the sand. She huffed and coughed, making a few undignified noises as she spit up sand and brushed it off her face. Eventually she turned to see just who or what she had hit.

cherno astra

Eight

Fanatical Friend

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:46 am
Lurks cackled as the other Famine fell right over, dancing around her in a circle, shadowy bugs surrounding her.

"Hello! Hello! Hi!" he waved at her with both (skeletal, bandaged) hands, excitable. "You are one of ours! But I have not seen you before. Do you live on the island? Did you. Because it is gone in a big big boom, I know. But I did not live there, and so I do not know!"

Black moth wings fluttered behind him, and Lurks paused in his babblings to bounce on the balls of his feet.

"I am Lurks Beneath," the tiny thing said, proudly, ribcage puffed out with pride. "And I am the best!"

eight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:57 am
Long, thin fingers combed through exposed hair to brush sand out of it while amber eyes watched the other Famine dance around her. She let him babble, remaining a silent observer and just waiting for him to finish. Na'ima was not one to speak when she knew she would be interrupted.

Rude.

Finally he seemed done. "Na'ima Saab, I was once Salbei's apprentice.." Not all but..most others seemed to know him. She wasn't above dropping his name every now and then, she was proud of their relationship. "I did live on the island, but I was absent for the..incident." Obviously. Her brow raised. "The best?"

She stood, rising from the sand and shaking it from her clothes.

cherno astra

Eight

Fanatical Friend

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas