Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] I think the minipet is broken (Titus/Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:39 am
Well, Titus had actually managed to do it. He had cared for the egg and kept it warm and it had finally hatched into a fluffy ball of a bird. With a little more care it had finally gained its full plumage and while awkward to fly at first it had finally gotten the hang of it. That was all well and good.

But there was something very wrong with the bird.

Titus had sent word to Hel about the mini and just as last time he was told to meet her in the reaper gardens. He tried to at least be on time this round but the bird didn't make it the easiest to focus on where he was going. It was in a playing mood and kept dangling upside down on the demon's horns and picking and preening his hair in a helpful manner before letting out a loud croaking caw in his ear.

"Stopit!" The bird went quiet and tilted its head to look at Titus in a thoughtful manner. He really hadn't meant to name the mini Stopit but it was what the bird reacted to the most. So it stuck.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:11 am
Titus was lucky today. Hel was standing on top of the reaper garden wall, and thus could see the demon approaching from a distance. Since he actually made an effort to make it on time, she wouldn't hassle him and keep him for a ridiculous amount of time today. Hrm. She did find it interesting that Titus managed to get his mini full grown before Leo, and wondered how that came about exactly. Hrm...

As the demon got closer though, Hel could see it...dangling from his horns...

Hel snorted.

Once Titus was within speaking range, Hel leapt from the wall and grinned at the demon. "So...?" She started. "How is it...?" She was still grinning, utterly amused.

Inu-Mitsu
Holy crow fkwefklkwlelk 50 clicks

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:59 pm
Titus looked less than amused as Hel appeared, giving the reaper a flat look as she asked about the mini. "I think your boobs overheated its brains during development."

The mini in question was still dangling from Titus' horns, freeing up one foot to press against the demon's face in a 'there there' gesture before it once again cawed in his ear. Closing his eyes Titus tried to keep his cool but when the mini started nipping at his earrings he was done.

"Damnit bird." After a bit of hassle Titus managed to get the bird off his head and perched on his forearm. It sat there nicely fluffing up its feathers and bobbing playfully.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:31 am
Hel grinned. "Nah...I think it is because you are its owner." Her lips then turned into a "C" shaped smile as she just watched the mini. Oh, jack, she wanted to die from amusement. Ugh. She did nothing to hide the amused snort as the mini pressed a claw against his cheek.

"It loves you, Titus." She informed him, her voice going high pitched as she tried to not erupt into loud laughter. The reaper then cleared her throat. "But since it is grown, now, we shall test its skills before moving onto you! The mini already has the instincts needed to pick up and retrieve items...we just need to coax it, before it becomes automatic, ya?"

The reaper clucked her tongue to get the bird's attention, and then looked at Titus. "Have it focus on you, and then tell it to retrieve something from your room!"

Quote:
Dice rolling time!

Roll 2 d20s!

The first one is your character's command and the second one is the mini's response. For the mini to successfully listen and complete the task, the first dice must be higher than the second dice!

If the mini's dice is higher than your character's, it could mean it's not paying attention or it goes and retrieves the wrong item or any reason you want to make up!

Roll until you have ONE successful command, and then quote me again!

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 8 Total: 19 (2-40)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:16 pm
"Yeah...loves me." Titus poked at the bird and it hopped around on his arm for a bit before playfully nibbling at his finger.

Listening to Hel's instructions Titus rolled his eyes but nodded. He had been working with his foxfires on the same thing so the bird had kinda picked it up.

"Alright, Stopit." The bird was still nibbling at his finger so Titus tried again. "Stopit!" This time the bird bobbed its head once before turning a sideways glance at the demon, tilting its head up as it gave Titus it's full attention. "Good, There is a black pen sitting on my desk, blue lettering on it. Go get it and bring it back. Got it?" The bird continued to stare with the utmost attention. "Well, go." Titus lifted his arm and the bird took flight and circled over his head once before making a beeline for the demon dorms.

He was gone for quite some time and Titus was worried the stupid thing got lost but finally the bird popped up again in the distance and swooped down to nearly crash land into Titus' head. There was a fair amount of flailing arms and flapping wings but after the situation calmed down it was easy to see that the bird held the pen Titus had asked for in one foot.

Taking hold of the pen Titus pulled it from the bird's grasp which gave Stopit the full use of both its feet so that it could hang upside down on Titus' horns again. It seemed to be a favored pastime.

"There, he can play fetch. So useful."

Lucyal
Titus is a master okay. His luck has finally changed. Hel is such a good mentor omg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:12 pm
Hel was just amused, oh so amused. She liked that Titus' mini was like this. It was the best. While it was gone, the reaper shifted her weight from foot to foot, and at times would pick up some dirt from underneath her nails. All things considered, she seemed pretty patient (which was rather unusual for Hel), and was not at all worried about how long it was taking Stopit to come back.

The first time was always longer for the minis after all.

She grinned when the mini came back though, and even with the pen Titus had requested! "Ha! It is very useful!" She punched his arm. "Now that is has succsessfully completed this command, it shall continue to do so from now on!" She stretched, closing one eye as she peered at the demon. "Either you are getting better Titus...or you are just really lucky." Her grin widened.

"You can let the mini go, now! That part of the training is complete!"

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:19 pm
"Oh goodie.." At Hel's word Titus shooed the bird away. Stopit didn't seem keen to leave just yet but gave Titus' ear an affectionate nibble before taking off. "Damnit..." Titus rubbed at his ear turning to Hel after the bird was gone.

"I like to think I'm improving." Jack he hoped so. His skills upon entering the school had been rather...sad. "So what do you have up your sleeve this time, short stuff?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:35 pm
"Ah, you know what? You must be improving! I am your mentor, after all!" Hel puffed out her chest as she declared this, and then slid into a battle position. "But I am going to test you, tall stuff!" She raised her arms, and then made a 'come at my bro' gesture. "Come! Strike me three times in succession again!"

She needed to see if it was a fluke or not.

Quote:
You know the drill : ' D

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:38 pm
Titus clicked his tongue in a disapproving manner. He had done a lot of hard work too!

As Hel fell into a battle stance Titus did much of the same, a grin playing on his lips. "Fine. I'll show you what I got."

He moved forward to strike but he just barely missed Hel as he aimed his first punch. Titus wouldn't let her get the best of him. He had done this before he would do it again!  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:40 pm
He whirled around for a second hit, trying to quicken his pace but he stumbled slightly. Luckily he had been close enough to actually land a small hit but the power behind it wasn't there. Taking a step back he got into position again. He just had to keep it together. "Better stay quick on your toes, Kidget."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:42 pm
Titus waited his time the next round, trying to sneak in an attack when he could. If he played this right he could end it quickly. Feinting an attack to the left he came back around on the right with a quick jab to Hel's side. It was another light hit but enough to have a satisfied smirk tug at his mouth as he moved back again to prepare for another round. Yeah, the demon was getting a little too smug with himself.  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:48 pm
Titus only needed one more hit and he decided to put a little power behind this one. He circled Hel waiting for an opportunity before he moved in smoothly and landed a fairly solid hit. When he was done he stepped back into his original position a smug expression on his face.

"Bet you didn't expect me to be able to do it again did you?" his rper certainly didn't expect it to happen that was for sure.

Lucyal
Hel is the good luck charm I swear

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 4 Total: 16 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:03 am
Hel knew the demon was getting pretty smug, and she knew why. He was getting pretty good at landing hits on her in a timely matter...and since this was the second time, she couldn't help but feel like it wasn't a fluke. She also knew that Junko winning a few of their spars was a lucky fluke though, so...maybe Titus was just on a really long lucky streak at the moment. The reaper just chuckled. "I do not need to stay on my toes, just flat on my feet, because you lack the power to sweep me off of them."

She then laughed. "Ya, I did not, actually..." The reaper then grabbed the demon's arm, and in a few quick motions had pulled the demon and swept him over her back. She then slammed him onto the ground, and grinned.

"Ah, ya...I suppose we need to work on your reflexes still, as well~"

The reaper let go of his arm, and then held out her hand to help him back up. "But this is more about offensive training and not dodging...so...ya." She chuckled again.

"Ready for another training session? No worries, you do not have to strike me three times again."

Inu-Mitsu
Hahaha just put Hel in your pocket Titus, take her wherever you go

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:00 pm
"I don't really want to sweep you off your feet." Though he took the phrasing as something different than Hel had probably intended. He looked put off none the less, his expression somewhat disgusted until it was overcome with surprise. It took place in a matter of seconds, Titus yelped, found his feet leaving the ground and then was suddenly staring up at the sky. His lungs had decided to relinquish all the air they had leaving him breathless and wheezing.

"Abuse...." Was the only word he managed to murmur before he looked at her offered hand. He hesitated thinking about batting it away but finally accepted her hand and hauled himself to his feet while he caught his breath.

"As long as it doesn't put me on my back." Titus leaned over a bit as his lungs finally caught up with what had happened. "And...." Titus started to ask a question. It was clear on his face but he hesitated and shook his head. "Nevermind I think I can figure it out on my own." He thought about asking her help about finding a job but he was pretty sure he could do it on his own. How hard could it be right? Right.

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:48 am
"Ah, ya, you do." Hel replied in a very 'duh' tone. "When you can sweep me off my feet, it means are you getting better!" She then grinned, and helped hoist the demon up when he took her hand. She was about to launch into the explaining the next part of training when she paused. Titus was starting to say something, and she was catching the cues on his face that said he wanted to ask something before he stopped.

"...And...?" She urged him to continue with what he wanted to ask her.

Inu-Mitsu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces