Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Three's Company, Right? (Xyra x Zaire x Zel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:35 pm
Zel looked around the Carnival, debating on ducking into any of the booths, he had a group text sitting open on his eyePhone so he figured he might as well send it off. They'd seemed to hit it off pretty well going to the maul - and it was about the only way he'd probably get to see Xy for the next, well, until she decided to stop being mad at him on a completely basic level.

Group Text
Hey, at the Carnival and wondering if you two want to come hang for a bit and maybe hit some of the booths? I'm just hanging out by the food/rest area if you want to meet up.

He sat there, his tail thumping lightly against the ground as he hoped Zaire would be interested and not be too tired - and that Xyra would agree to come if only because someone else would be there.

Dusting off his outfit he tried to make sure he was at least somewhat presentable to the two. He'd been working out earlier in the day, so his hair was still a bit damp from his shower before coming on down to check out the Carnival, but he had figured he could use a break from beating his body up to no end - it wasn't like the gym was going to up and vanish the next day right?

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:47 pm
Xyra heard about the carnival, and honestly she wasn't even going to go to it. She had to much she needed to do. Flipping through one of the books she got from the library, she turns her eyes towards her phone as it starts to buzz on her desk. Picking it up, she read it over for a moment.

She was confused for a moment, wondering if Zel went nuts on her until she saw that it was a group text to herself and Zaire. This caused her to smile just alittle before she hits the reply.

Group text
Sure, I guess. I wasn't doing much, I will hopefully see you both there? wink

Sending the reply, she stood as she brushed off her jeans. Looking over her shirt, she decides it would be better to change it. Pulling it off, she tossed it into her hamper before grabbing a simple purple halter top. Pulling it on, she adjust it as she ties the strings around her neck. With that, she grabs her jean jacket on her way out. With phone in hand, she pulls it on as she moves towards the cleared area.

Her pace with slow, just so she could glance at all the different booths. She wasn't there to really play, as she sucked at this kindof thing. She was just coming because it gave her a chance to hang out.

Aprulz

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:56 pm
Zaire had already been at the carnival, trying to figure out why everyone was getting mad at him for trying to eat things at the booths. That's what they were there for right? Ok, probably not those goldfish at that one booth but still. Sighing the boil shoved a goopop into his mouth and looked at his buzzing phone. A text? Had Helki noticed he had wondered off finally and decided to yell at him? A frown formed around the snack as he flipped the phone open. Once realizing who it was though the frown rolled back into his signature bored look and he fired off a text looking around, that's when he noticed Zel.

Group text
I'm already here look to your right Zel,see you soon Xyra .

Message sent he shut his phone and started a lazy wave up so the boil could notice him. He didn't feel like getting up.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:55 pm
Zel did hazard a glance to his right, which lead him to raise up an arm and wave at the other boil, before returning his gaze to the booths to see if he could spot Xyra coming down the way. He was sure she'd see them before he saw her - but he'd at least try and spot her all the same.

Thankful for his height for once, since it gave him a fairly decent vantage point as far as he was concerned, he continued to scan the crowd until he saw Xyra's horns over the milling crowd.

"XY!" He called to her, waving his arms above his head so she could spot him better - not that she really needed the help he was sure.

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:00 pm
Xyra pauses as she felt her phone go off in her back pocket again. Pulling it out, she glance down before she looks around. They were both here already? Her tail twitches when she heard a voice call her name, making her turn. Seeing Zel, she gives a weak smile before waving to him as she moves closer to him and Zaire as she spots him sitting.

Placing her hands on her waist, she smiles "Hey boils, sorry I was late." she didn't say much else as she looks around for a moment. Honestly, she didn't know how much fun she would have, but it meant hanging out with boils then she was okay with this.

Aprulz

Torvil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:47 pm
Wandering closer to the pair he streached lazily and took a long sip of the drink in his hand. "Hey.." It was a collective greeting to the both as he flash a brief smile before his eyes glanced away to the games. "...I might...get pulled away...a friend of mines here too..." He made the comment but wasn't so sure if Helki would be mad enough to warn him before finding him to nag at.

Rocking back on his heels the monster boil blinked and fell silent, much more a follower than a leader and he was sure one of his two new friends would have an idea of where to go from here.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:08 am
Zel chuckles and nods to Zaire, "It's cool - we'll try to not monopolize your time TOO much." Zel had come to find he really enjoyed Zaire's company - even if the other boil was often quiet - maybe for that explicit reason. Most of Zel's friends - barring Lute and Xy were pretty darn talkative and sometimes it was nice to get away from that.

"I figured we could just wander around and look and see if anything struck our fancy..." To be fair he wasn't expecting anything to - he just wanted a distraction and a reason to get out of the dorm and do something other than study...

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:17 pm
Xyra chuckles before she place her hands on the bench table Zaire was at, leaning forward alittle "Its fine, they care join us for all I care." it was more fun with more anyways. Pushing her purple curls from her face, she glance around for a brief moment "So any games that catch you boil attention?" she didn't care what they played, she just watch and cheer them on.

She turns gold eyes back tot he two of them "I thought I saw a few test your strength type booths. Right up both your alleys?" she smirks as she push away from the table "Maybe we can see who really is the strongest boil?" okay so she was teasing them both.

Aprulz

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:53 pm
IT was just now that he noticed the ghouls outfit, maybe for how she was standing but it caught the boils attention well enough. For a moment he stared then managed to pulled his gaze over to Zel and grin. "..Heh...that don't..' sound like you mean it..." Chuckling he placed his hands in his pocket and listened to XY's challenge, a smirk gracing his lips for a moment.

"I'm game..." Because it did sound like fun, even though the booths weren't really much in the way of legit strength test but regardless.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 pm
Zel really hadn't meant it - he'd of preferred to monopolize Zaire's time if he could but that wasn't what was the focus of his mind right at that moment. He was trying very desperately - vainly really - to not stare at Xyra's outfit. Licking his bottom lip for a moment he chuckles a little.

"I'm game for that," He chuckles, finally able to pull his gaze from the show Xyra had made of herself - even if she may not have been aware. "Worse that happens is I then know I have to hit gym that much harder."

He couldn't help it though - he had to say something because if he didn't he'd regret it later. "You look really nice today Xy..." He felt the blush come over his cheeks and he tried to focus on the task at hand. "Mind showing us the way to the booth you saw?"

Aprulz

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:39 pm
Xy didn't react to the boils looking at her, or she just pretended it didn't bug her. Crossing her arms under her chest, she smiles to them both before she teases zaire "Oh...I don't know about Zel, but I am fully trying to steal you away from your friend." she gives him a cheeky grin before she grabs his hand then Zel's.

Giving each hand a squeeze, she pulls away from them both just as she smacks one then the other in the butt with her tail.

"This away..." without another word, she moves towards the booth. If anything, she was trying to hide the fact she started to blush over Zel's comment. Jack why even when she was angry with him, could he make her blush.

She shook her head, trying to ignore it all for now.

Aprulz

Torvil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:58 am
"Hah...oh?" A slow laughed reply came and he shook his head to the ghoul, a wink given after. She was a interesting one, but, a glance to Zel and a note of blush gave him signals. Ones that said to keep flirting to a minimum if he wanted to keep a potential friend.

Dude was crushing, hard.

Allowing the hand grab he relaxed after the swat and murred lowly, tail coming up to return the favor to the ghoul. "Kay...but you should try to.." he smirked slightly towards Xy, wanting to try and get her in on the games because it wasn't fun being a bystander.

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:16 pm
Zel laughed a bit and shook his head. "Careful, Zaire, she'll kick both our asses." Zel knew that Xyra had a good arm on her, they'd wrestled enough when they were scarlings and it wasn't until he'd started to get a lot bigger than her that he'd even had a remote chance at winning.

He actually - oddly enough - did not mind the flirting going on between Xyra and Zaire - though that might have been because Xyra had started it and he was more than willing to give her the space she needed right then. He knew he wasn't her favorite creature right then.

When he felt her squeeze his hand he felt the crypt moths flutter in his chest and he grinned when he felt the tail smack him in the rear. Shaking his head, he returned the favor with his own, smirking at her slyly. "I see someone's in a good mood today."

!Aprulz

!Pixie Krysta Ordreg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:16 pm
She laughs as she rubs her backside after getting smacked by both boils. Shaking her head, she turns so she is facing them as she walks "He right, I use to be able to kick his a** in wrestling. Then he got taller on me." she sticks her tongue at Zel before she turns back around.

Honestly, she was trying to hide it, but she was having a great time. She just wouldn't admit it out loud. Tail snapping towards Zel, she looks over her shoulder at him.

Aprulz

Torvil

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:22 pm
It looked like they were both having fun and he was pleased with that, as they were both likable demons. Friends even, at least to him now. On a smirk he shrugged his shoulders and simply offered, "I don't..mind a ghoul that knows how to handle it.." He wasn't intimidated, more curious to see if she could own up.

Shifting a head of the group a little he glanced around, looking for the game and for snacks to admittingly.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Torvil

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas