Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] When A Demon Comes Knockin (TG/Sammy) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:34 pm
AIM Log:
TG: Red
Sammy: Green

He hated being called to her room, to be invited in any way and be forced to go to her place. He would never visit a undead, but now he was being a guest to one. No, not a guest. A prisoner – one shackled by his own mistakes. He couldn't count how often he had spent just punching his pillowcase after she had left about the major errors he had made, OBVIOUS ERRORS, that even a scarling could have seen a mile away. He had been too excited. Too eager, and now he was paying for it.

And now he was here, looking up at the door to the undead's dumb room. The only upside was that, despite how much he didn't want her here, her room being in the demon dorms meant he didn't have to walk all the way to that awful hole that was the undead dorms and didn't have to sully himself going inside it.

Adjusting his jacket closer, as he heard undeads liked the cold, he gave a light knock on the door in hopes she wouldn't hear it and he could go back home.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:41 pm
She'd calmed down in the mocking a fair bit, at least relating to winning the bet, she wasn't going to rub it into his face too much, but she wasn't about to let him get away without upholding his part of the bet.

So as usual she had him filling out the last of the paperwork that day from RA duties, as well as handling backlogs of paperwork that had been pushed aside in light of recent events, such as Medea killing Charon, world events where far more important then settling two demons throwing baseless accusations at each other via the dorm reporting system.

"It's open!" She shouted before finishing what she was doing. If the imp gave the door a push he would find it was already set to open letting him right into the room. The big difference was the area cleared out on his left, a smaller table made a board across a pile of thick books with a pillow roughly the size needed for him to sit at it, was waiting for him.

The larger desk contained a series of other books all from the library and none of them looked related to school work, Sammy was of course hunched of the books in question.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:04 pm
He didn't want to open the door but after a minute, the door moved open to show the small imp pushing it forward. "You're not a great host." He complained, pointing out she made him open the door. "You know you're supposed to open the door for people." He said, as if she didn't know this and was never educated on hosting for anyone, which is what he guessed. Aside from this dorm, he just assumed she lived in some grave or under a bridge, begging for scraps and spare earlobes.

Shutting the door, he looked around, noticing the desk but walking a few steps past it to look at her room. In comparison to a lot of demon dorms, it was overly simple. It wasn't filled to the brim with furniture, lavish rugs, and family heirlooms brought on for the road to remind anyone of their family obligations and bloodline. That wasn't to say it wasn't what he excepted of a undead either. There was no dirt, no random body parts throw about on the floor, and no tattered rags hanging from the ceiling. It was just rather bland, even for a ghoul. There were no feminine touches such as plush minipets or posters and magazine centerfolds of boils (or in her case, ghouls) hanging on the wall. It had the necessities to sleep and study. The only thing he could inwardly comment on was that, from his view of the bedroom, that he bed looked soft. It was comparable to the same setup TG himself enjoyed, which was to fill as many pillows in one place as possible – though the imp grinned that he could at least afford a damn mattress.

Turning, he regarded his post. It was actually respectful that she didn't try to force him to climb up into a larger chair made for everyone else and then try working while standing the entire time on said chair just to reach the top of the desk. She had prepared, if not in a shotty manner, a desk and a pillow for him to work. That didn't mean he would hurt his neck if he tried looking over at her, but he guessed he wouldn't. There wasn't anything to look at after all.

Moving over, he plopped himself on his assigned desk, tried to get comfortable, set his tail to not feel pinched as he sat, and was glad the pillow was thick enough to not hurt his rump. Reaching into his pockets, he pulled out several strange pens, a marker with a spider at its end, and then a pair of many-lensed spectacles. He then glanced at her, and then at the pile of papers to his right. He picked the first paper up and regarded them.

"What do you want with this?" It was why he was here, and the sooner he got done, the sooner he could go back to his mini-marathon of Jersey Devil Girls.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:26 pm
The other thing he would notice is scattered around the room where minipet toys. Though they hadn't made themselves known yet, Scarreons and Druttens where often found in the room, what he might even catch was a flicker of movement a pair of eyes behind a desk or a pile of cushions that would vanish just as he went to look. Still, it was a modest room for someone who didn't have a lot to her name. She had no home to call back to, so what she started with she had. A few boxes of clothes, trinkets of her trips through Halloween and other worlds. A few guitars rested in one corner as well, one bass and one lead.

While he took his seat Sammy paused in her own work closing a thick tome marked with a series of sticky notes poking out its pages, "Those reports need to be filed. Date first, then by last name. Check over that it was filled out properly less we have to listen to some creeple complain that we handled the paperwork wrong for their complaints." She got up departing to the other room rummaging around, she returned with two cans of BrainFreeze a cola popular among undead and those who enjoyed truly fridged drinks, "You want one?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:34 pm
He looked at the paperwork and sighed. "This is secretary work." It wasn't even challenging. It was just basic to the point where he felt he was back to day-scare and his fathers were giving him 42 waiver forms to look over as practice. UGH! He was going to be bored as hell.

Reaching over, he decided to pull a pile close to him and then set the glasses on his head. For someone with already large eyes, the glasses made him look peculiar. One lense made his eyes radically larger, while another tinted them a bright blue, and yet another made his eyes only monochrome. The last lense was tinted like a pair of aviator sunglasses.

He used the basic setting at first, and looked over the form with dramatically bored expression. He could sweep through the forms easily enough – it was just the amount that bugged him. "Your backlog is ridiculous." He complained, loosing more faith in the student body government. "Do you even hound anyone under you to do this work?" Those in any sort of leadership position had people under them to do this sort of work.

Wait.

Did that make him a lackey?

Wanting to groan, he looked up when she returned with a can of soda with a name he hadn't heard of before. The Freeze had him wary, but all sodas had some cold name tagged to it. He did feel he would need the sugar (aside from the candy he had in his pockets). He reached both claws out to take it and mumbled a 'thank you or whatever' in response. The can was much larger in his hands, and he regarded the label and look before shrugging and popping the tab.

He gave it one sip, and then winced in physical pain and set the can down. Cold. COLD! UGH! IT WAS TOO COLD!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:37 pm
"Yes. And that's what you are for now. Plus you demons all complain and bicker too much. Half of this is petty drama and slung arrows for no reason other then to get under each others skin. Hence they pile up and are mostly ignored. Though some will come back to bite me so best that they all get cleared out officially even if we don't do anything besides send back a letter saying 'your a jacking idiot' before calling it a day."

She cracked the top to her own drink taking a long gulp, it could be worse, she could have brought him brain slushies. "I don't have a lackey, you'd technically be the first at this point. Care to make it permanet?" For a moment she inspected his glasses, her own eyes flaring up to get a better look at them in the room. Even with the bay window she kept the blinds drawn a bit for Siddie's sake. She wasn't fond of light.

"If it's too cold just squeeze the can for a bit. The things warm up way too quick for their name sake."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:49 pm
He set the can down to glare at it. "I'll just…wait." The idea of holding a cold can was displeasing to him and he worried if he tried to heat it up, it would explode on him (not that he wasn't speaking from experience or anything >n> ;; ).

Lifting up a few pages, he looked them over and grinned. "This is actually pretty valuable. If you consider what demons hate each other, you can work to pin each other against them and manipulate them in your favor." He said, waving the pages as if they were freshly-printed currency before setting three pages down and adjusting the glasses to the blue-tint setting.

"But you wouldn't know that as an undead. These little things are parts of a delicate warfare demons do. Getting under each other's skin is the whole point." You wanted them to lose their cool and in doing so, knowing you bested them in making them loose their composure. You weren't supposed to get upset or acknowledge the petty pokes and prods of your peers and ignored those from those higher up in the hierarchy in hopes of raising up by rubbing elbows. You took up the same enemies in hopes that the shared hate between your peers would let you be their friends and help you make vital connections that you and your family needed.

He grinned at one form. "And paperwork is a demon's best friend - at times." He looked at the slender written scrawl barely visible under his glasses that said that, if action was taken against the person they were making a complaint against, that the student body also acknowledged that the demon with the filed complaint was given permission to send tox-box slugs in that person's dorm without punishment. "Oh. That would be interesting." He said to himself and filed the paperwork that had already been signed under the assumption nothing had been written in the margins between the lines. TG
would be all for hearing someone scream about slugs later in the week.

He chuckled.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:00 pm
Sammy only shrugged at his response to the drink, instead focusing on her own beverage letting him maul over the papers practically growing gleeful at the information.

"I have, but they aren't demons I'm interested in bothering, if you want to use it go ahead, you can use that to make up the seeds you owe me as part of our deal." Never say she didn't help you pay that debt in a twisted way, but she really didn't have the focus for this little side scheme on top of grander plans laying on a table behind her.

"Trust me, I know how to get under people's skin, some easier then others, and if I recall the whole reason we're here right now is because I know a trick or two about triggering you." Also let it be know she was not opposed to trolling him still some.

"You'll be able to manage it all then I take?"

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:47 pm
He waved a claw vaguely in her direction. "Yeah, I can manage. I've been doing paperwork since before I could stand." He informed her, which was true. His fathers would even put loan application forms in his bassinet when he was a scarling.

He sorted through the files, making different stacks based on which ones had no markings and which ones did, and then from those which ones had markings visible to which lens. Those would require more attention while the other ones that weren't marked by magical means could be quickly glanced at and filed off.

As he sat, he pulled out a bag of grummy worms and chewed on one as he took barely a few seconds to skim each form from the more boring pile.

"So, you just sit here all day being boring in your room with paperwork like this?" He asked, glancing at the work she was working on. "What's more important than your actual job that you are doing over there?" If she let this pile up, then maybe she was just flaking out on her responsibilities and was lucky now to push all the work on him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:21 pm
"Very well. Let me know if you need anything or anything I need to look at myself." Turning to her own desk she dragged over a larger tome cracking open the book to one of the marked pages before ruffling through notes and other books. It was tedious flipping between books, marking the pages, copying information. Trying to tie everything together again.

Eventually she looked up from the work as TG spoke, her fingers wrapped around another tomb hauling it off her desk moving to his own.

"You ever heard of the Seven Kingdoms?"

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:04 pm
He looked up at her and the big book. "Is that like a scary tale?" He asked. It didn't sound real or anything to do with business forms and catalogs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:11 pm
"There isn't a record of the Seven Kings, at least I don't think their is. The only people who know where the ones pulled into that world, or rather worlds. Other lives other places."

She placed the tome down pointing to a rune, it was the symbol of protection, Excalibur, though it lacked the name, only the symbol and words neither of them could really piece together from a long dead language.

"In that Kingdom, there was Protection. Protection was something more though. Something more then an idea, it was a Legacy, something older then a god, or maybe it was a god."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:17 pm
TG looked at her, looked at the symbol, squinted his eyes, and then turned his head.

"Looks like a demon mark." He turned his head the other way and then scratched his ear, getting more confused as she continued to talk.

"What? It's a god...and it has a kingdom? Is this still a scary tale? This isn't a good story. You need to start off with 'Once upon a time' and then start." He looked down at the big book.

"Why do you care about some symbol?" It seemed like a waste of time to him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:15 pm
"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I'm not sure what it even is or how to find it." She closed the book moving it back to the other desk staring at all the notes and random scribbling she had done. Among it was a series of weapons, a sword, they all looked the same, some bigger or smaller but they all seemed similar to one another.

"I can't say when the story begins. I don't know where it will end. But I have to find it. I have to figure out what it was. Because at one point it was me. Maybe not me, but another version of me."

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:47 pm
TG's face bunched up, trying to follow Sammy's broken speech and disconnected train of thought. It was that of open musing, but the imp, knowing not a single thing about what she was saying, was more or less lost of what she even was talking about, let alone the specifics of what she was trying to research and find.

"Um...you were..a symbol?" He said, as if hoping he was following her train of thought to even a sliver of an extent. It was clear he wasn't, and he touched his head, feeling a bit of smoke start to come when he got a headache. "You're really...confusing.....and crazy.." He rubbed hi temples since he had absolutely no idea what she was even talking about.

"Don't ever get a job as a story teller. You really suck at it." He really wished it had been a scary tale instead of the ramblings of a crazy undead.

He picked up his paperwork and resumed what he was doing, but he did so with half interest, finding the basic forms a bit too easy for him. The much smaller pile wouldn't take him too much more time than the others, but just required a bit more attention with his special scopes.

"Seems boring - whatever you're trying to find. Aren't ghouls supposed to be reading magazines and looking at mirrors? You're bad at that too." So far she failed as a story teller and a ghoul.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff