Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I need some advise...{Rosy/Seiji}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:05 am
Rosy mind seem to be everywhere as of late, making it rather hard for her to honestly stay focus on one thing. She needed to talk, but she wasn't sure she could honestly spill anymore emotions on her boilfriend. She felt bad enough as it was that she seem to be emotionally spiraling.

Slipping out of her room, she close the door behind her with a sigh. Normally, she would float, but today she actually decided to walk. Pulling her hoodie closer, she moves down the hallway towards the first floor. Her head kept low so she didn't have to look at any of the other boils or ghouls in her dorm.

This was a bad idea on her part, and she cursed every second she felt herself smack into someone. Falling backwards on her bottom, she swore "JACKED....I'm so sorry, seriously I should know better by now..."she just sat there for a moment.

She didn't even want to know who she ran into, as she felt like a big idiot at the moment. It was a good thing her black curls could hide her face.

Quote:
Start for you, hope its not bad. Braining this at 2am...yea...OTL I will start up the other rps in the morning.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:28 pm
Seiji had been in amazing spirits for the last few days, and that likely didn't help matters. He was whistling, attention elsewhere, and certainly not paying very much attention to where he was going. It was a recipe for disaster waiting to happen.

The collision between spectral bodies was startling, and though Rosy was a small ghoul, she still managed to draw a grunt from the brute. "Jack, Sorry." It overlapped with her own apology, and after a second or two the boil chuckled, reaching down to hook a hand under a hand under the ghoul's arm so he could lift her easily back to her feet. "You okay buttercup?"

He hadn't seen Rosy in sages, not since Prom. He'd been sort of busy, catching up on classes, dealing with his personal life.

pixie krysta ordeg

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:56 pm
Rosy was completely embarrassed, even more so when she heard the boil say he was sorry "It was my fault..." she went quiet as she was picked up, only to stare up into a pair of red orbs much like her own. Eyes going wide, she completely let go of what happen as she grins "Seiji! Oh wow, why is it every time we cross path you find me on the ground?" she push her curls back under her hood as she smiles to him.

Then she frowns at his question before looking down for a moment "Can I talk to you...I need some outside advise." she wasn't smiles like before, honestly worried over something that she just couldn't figure out on her own. Glancing around for a moment, she chews on the inside of her mouth "I can treat you to lunch if you like?"

"Promise I won't sit in your lap." she teases him before placing her hands into the pocket of her hoodie. Not that she would, since she was taken, she was trying very careful not to do that anymore.

Beejoux
Sorry I ended up with food poisoning, and just couldn't do much. OTL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:49 pm
"Maybe it's so I can help you get back on your feet again?" When he was sure she was steady again he let her go, sinking his hands into his back pockets. If the boil had held onto any linger awkwardness after their kiss it didn't show. He was smiling, spirits high, and looking more at ease then he had in a long time.

Of course that smile slipped a little as the ghoul turned her gaze to the ground and expressed a need to talk, offering to treat him to lunch. "Sure, anything you need." He wasn't sure as to how much help he was really going to be, given that he and Rosy weren't exceptionally close, but he did consider her a friend, and he'd do his best. "Where ever you wanna go, I like anything, and you don't have to pay."

He made a gesture with one muscled arm, indicating she should lead the way. "That would be good, I don't think my ghoulfriend would like it very much." Ironically not the same ghoul he'd warned her about last summer. That relationship had run it's course, something that had left the boil fairly low, but he'd very recently reunited with Junko, and was feeling pretty good about it.

pixie krysta ordeg

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:27 pm
Rosy couldnt help but give him a small chuckle "Must be, my big brother in thr ghost dorms?" She lifts off the ground as she floats some. She still felt really small when it came to Seiji, so she couldn't help but float. Pushing her hoodie down, she nods as she seem to relas. She herself didn't feel strange around him after thr kiss. If anything, she realized she cared more for Spinar then she was allowing herself to believe.

Turning away feom him, she was glad he was willing to talk to her. Normally, she wouldn't ask anyone, but this was just something she couldn't figure out on her own "Thanks, um how about in town.." she moves ahead of him as she chess on her lip. She didn't want to sound insane to him, but alot of what she was trying to sort through came about due to the tower.

Turning her attention towards Seiji, she smiles "Nor would my boilfriend, seeing as we just made things offical. No need to mess things right? When she spoke of Spinar, she seem to be far more relaxed. She even gave him a real smile "So we both seem to be in a happy place?" She could tell from the way he was acting he seem far more happier then ever.

She wasn't sure hoe to bring up what she was dealing with, so she was holding off the moment. She rather know jow he was first, before talking serious.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:06 pm
"If you need a big brother." It wasn't the first time he'd played older sibling to another student, nor would it be his last. He was a big guy, and he cared enough to look out for other people.

Town was fine, and he indicated so, falling into step beside the floating ghoul as they made their way out of the building and off across the lawn towards the front gates.

"Is this the same boil you had your heart set on back last year?" Had it really taken this long for Rosy to admit her feelings to the boil?

He was in a happy place though. A somewhat frightening one, given everything that had happened the last two years, but happy none-the-less. "Yeah, I lots happened sense last yet, but it's all looking up now."

pixie krysta ordreg

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:53 pm
Rosy smiles as she follows along beside Seiji "Yea, his name is Siku. We started as friends with benefits shortly after we um.." she makes a silly kissy face at him before she grin. She would appear to not feel at all awkward about what happen. It was her first kiss, and not a bad one. So she wasn't complaining "Then about a few months about started dating, but still able to see others. Now we are exclusive to one another, which honestly, feels great."

She place her hands behind her back as she nudges him in the side "So tell me about the ghoul who got you super happy...is it the one from prom..blue hair?" she remember seeing them only for a brief moment, so she wasn't sure if it was that ghoul or not.

In the back of her mind, she thought about how to ask him about how to figure out what been bugging her. It was nice to catch up, this was after all another ghost and a screehie in her eyes.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:51 pm
A brow arched at the mention of friends with benefits. Rosy had seemed like such a sweet, innocent thing. Though he supposed if it worked, why not? "Wait, Siku?" The name was familiar. He frowned, features drawn into thoughtful lines until he recalled the frost demon that had treated him to a smoothie. "Oh yeah, pale guy, horns, really fancy clothing." He grinned, though it slipped as Rosy brought up Sarias.

"Well, no. We went together for a while, but drifted a part." Something that had made him pretty bitter at the time, but didn't bother him half as much now. "No, I got back together with my ex, and things seem to be going really well."

A hand came up, and he scratched at his cheek as a happy smile slid over his lips. "It sounds like you're doing well, I'm happy you and the boil you had your eye on worked things out."

pixie krysta ordreg

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:39 pm
Rosy actually look rather curious as she nods a little to Seiji "Yea...very same. I actually had a huge crush on him before prom, but kind of screwed that almost up. I was glad he forgave me." she smiles as she was honestly happy. Her grin grew even more as Seiji mention getting back with his ex. She wondered if she was someone she knew, but didn't ask.

"Seems things are looking up for us both." pulling the door open to the maul, she holds it open for him as she slips through. Her smile while still there, didn't seem as big as before as she pulls her lip between her teeth "Seiji, have you ever had to do something...or know you may have to do something, that scares you?" she wasn't even sure if she worded what she was trying to ask him correctly.

She continues to float along, her hands stuffed in the pocket of her hoodie "I may have to do something soon, that I am honestly scared I might not be able to do."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:02 pm
"I met him," he offered by way of explanation. "Ran into him outside the dorms, and he bought me a smoothie." It hadn't been a bad meeting. Seiji hadn't really seen him since, but he wouldn't mind hanging out with the demon boil a second time.

Things did seem to be working out for the both of them. Seiji grinned, shoulders rolling. "I'm glad you got to be with the boil you cared about." Not a hint of slight in his tone for her having turned him down. He hadn't taken it to heart then, and he certainly didn't now that he had Junko back in his life.

Usually it was the boil that held the door for the ghoul, but he didn't fighter for the right, and instead slipped past her to get the interior door for her in turn.

And now it came out, the thing that had been troubling her. Seiji looked down at the ghoul as she floated beside him, features patient. "All the time." Facing hunters scared him. The future scared him. Even getting back together with Junko was frightening, because what if, despite how much they wanted it to work, it just didn't?

"What's scaring you, Rosy?"

pixie krysta ordreg

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:36 pm
Rosy chuckles as she slips through the second door, still floating along beside Seiji. Once smiling, now took on a serious look that wasn't like the ghoul who was normally very happy. With a small sigh, she stuffs her hands into her hoodie "I'm apart of a coven, and I am suppose to take it over once I leave Amity." she frowns "Problem is, I don't want to take it over. But I am being forced." she shakes her head, curls falling into her face "The only way I can get out of it, is defeating my mother in a fight." this made her pause in her words and in movement.

Her feet actually touching the ground as she looks down "I don't think I can Seiji...And if I go against her, I maybe punished for it. I have seen my mother do some horrid things." she didn't go into detail as she closed her eyes in hopes of blocking the images out "I can fight, but I am not strong. I need to become stronger, but I am not sure if even training myself will help out. I can't allow Siku to help because if my mother knew I was dating someone she didn't approve of..." she laughs as she shakes her head "And my brother, he been hurt enough. So I need do finish this for good, but I don't know how." she stop talking, not looking up.

She honestly, was at a lost.

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces