Dark Souls 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vindictiveAnath

Ruthless Bro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:44 am
I was wondering if any body in this guild has been playing Dark Souls 2 or have beaten it? I don't see a lot of new discussions going on in this guild, and I feel it's important we keep things active. So let's start with Dark Souls 2.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:02 pm
have it for pc. want to beat it but i keep getting side tracked with alts and dlc.  

flowerpower9999

Tipsy Assailant

11,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arazyi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:59 am
I had DS2 until we traded our ps3 in for a ps4. I was disappointed. The underlying story was very lacking, the environments didn't mesh as well, the difficulty didn't come from actual mechanics as much as just throwing more of the same things at us. The only thing I really did was PVP.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:03 am
I'm really far in it, but I was kinda disappointed that most of the bosses are similar to the ones in the first dark souls. like the Royal Rat Authority is almost just like the battle with Sif. and the fight with old dragon slayer was a real blast back to the dragon slayer Ornstein and executioner smog fight which was one of my favorite boss battles. I find it funny that there are easy, noncreative bosses like the demon of song, dragon rider and the covetous demon that frankly looks like Jabba the hut.

I also am very interested in Bloodborne. I haven't heard much about it but its coming out for ps4 and gameplay looks cool.  

killshooter

Kitsune no Akai

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:59 am
I have beaten dark souls two had o stay over on a new xbox but beaten it three times i like pvp and currently not so good at it xD but i play a challenging way i use the scythe out want parrying dagger and really light armor with no pertection to physical attacks xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:45 am
I actually like Dark Souls 2 owo It was fun for me since I had friends that played it too. I've beaten it once and I have to say it's very satisfying in the end  

FilippineMachine

Unforgiving Tactician

10,625 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
The Dark Souls Covenant

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items