Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Tea Time Gone Awry (Sorrel & Zaire) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:21 pm
Who would have guessed that the Creepateria would be this packed at this time of day? Well, Sorrel should have, but apparently not as the little Dormouse is trying to navigate his way through the bustling crowd of creeple students who are all starving for some food. All that Sorrel wanted to do today though was to find some quiet place to eat and catch up on some reading, but seeing how it is today it seemed that he had asked far too much.

Clenching on to his tray of food and tea, he tries to push his way through and avoiding being pushed and stepped on. "Ow!" He just wished he had a better plan on how to do that with his tail for his tail smacked some large boil behind him. "O-Oh, sorry . . ." Sorrel stepped away, but then he lost his balance when trying to squeeze through the crowd and the contents on his tray had slipped down to the edge. But he saved it, tilting it back a bit and he sighed in relief.

Aprulz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:35 pm
Creepateria, the smells from inside coming out were luring but he knew it would be jammed packed at the moment. So he lazily waited around to see if he might get lucky and Jory would text. Relaxing with his back to a tree he started to shut his eyes and enjoy the shade, just dozing off for a little bit as other students bustled behind him.

Even though he really should have been in class.

Oh well.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:04 pm
It was absolute madness! But somehow, and some miracle, Sorrel had managed to get himself out of the creepateria with everything on his tray and in one piece. He sighed deeply in relief and to breathe in the outside air. "Finally . . ." With the outdoor space ahead of him, it's basically endless for him on where to go and eat while read.

He walked around a bit in seeing where he can go by himself. Up ahead of him was a tree that he shading the grass nicely. It made the little boil happy to see such a perfect spot and made his way over to sit. There were some large roots growing above ground that made the Dormouse have to be cautious about when walking. But then, there was a root that his foot was snagged on and tripped over. All of his food and tea soared in the air and his golden eyes widen in complete horror in seeing that there was someone at the tree. "Oh nooo!!!" That was the last thing he saw as he fell straight down to the ground.

Aprulz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:06 am
Suddenly he heard another voice but before he could react properly, hot tea come up and landed right over his chest. A growl of frustration rippled from his throat with the burning sensation, blue glowing eyes snapped open and in seconds he was breaking the tea cup with a swift motion of long, heavy tail and turning to the offender. It hadn't registered yet that the helpless thing on the ground might have fell, because he was in fight mode, it wasn't often he was pushed to this limit but he had been over doing working out lately and was more than a touch grumpy underneath the bored look he often wore.

"What the Jack....man!" Another growl, this one delivered with a snap of teeth in the others direction.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:23 pm
His world was spinning as he saw stars in his eyes, but those stars are finally gone and all he heard was a loud growl of sheer frustration and the breaking sound of a porcelain cup. Sorrel turned his head and merely stared up to see a very large, angry, boil. Those glowing blue hues bore down straight into his very core, and he was completely petrified. "I-I-I'm sorry . . I'm so s-so-"

The snap of those sharp teeth has caused his hair, and fur, stand up on edge; shrieking loudly that all the students around them and maybe inside of the creepateria could hear him. The poor dormouse curled up into a tiny ball with his tail tucked underneath and shivering in fear of his pending doom for he might be inside of the mahamba's belly in mere seconds. He wanted to apologize even more, but all that came out from his mouth were sobbing sounds from crying.

Aprulz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:42 pm
Even with the apology Zaire was two seconds from snapping the doormouse like a twig, he wasn't in the mood for sorry. Luckily the boil curled and cried or he very likely might have been the lunch Zaire had missed. Staring down the mahmaba snorted, frustration still present on his face as he moved to haul the other boil up off the ground by the fabric of his shirt.

"Can't you walk..? Jacking idiot.." The question was growled with a hint of danger daring the wrong answer as he sized the tear stained creature up. He was just about bite size, given Zaire pulled his pin that was.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:15 pm
He didn't even dare to lift his head up at all for he fears that if he does, his head will be bitten off. Sorrel tries to crawl away from the scary boil and then spends the rest of his school life here avoiding him. It was the perfect plan, until the mahamba grabbed him by the back of his jacket and lifts him up. He squeaks as his eyes were closed shut and legs kept tucked in to try to still be in his ball form.

The question made him flinched. He was afraid that it's a trick question that no matter what he answer, it will be the last thing he said. "I-I-I tripped . . . th-the roots th-there . . ." His golden eyes peeked open to look at the large roots of the tree that emerged from underground, and he looked up to the boil. He gasped and closed his eyes again all while wishing so much that he won't be eaten up. "P-Please . . . I'm so sorry . . ."

Aprulz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:31 am
Once the shivering little coward finally answered Zaire just dropped him back to the ground. It would take to much effort to beat him up, though really not much he gathered judging by the sniffles, it just wouldn't be rewarding. It wouldn't fix his tiredness, his hunger or the stain on his already stained shirt. On a growl he waved the other off and sat under the tree.

Looking down at the smashed up food items as he did, not all of it was ruined.In fact, the monster boil reached out and grabbed one of the more salvageable pieces of food on a glance to the other boil, "I'm eating this...as payment." For his shirt, or whatever, he was ******** eating it. Popping it in his mouth, he might have overdone his chewing on purpose just to mess with the other, eyes narrowed on him as sharp teeth shredded the food in his half open mouth with ease.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:07 am
"Oomph!" He was dropped to the ground and he didn't mind the pain at all for it meant that he was free, or for now at least. There was still some uncertainty if the boil is going to beat him up for tripping over and burning him with the tea. He didn't even move from the spot he sat on especially when he heard him growling and Sorrel doesn't know what to do at this moment.

Finally, he looked up a bit at him in seeing the Mahamba picking up the pieces of what was his lunch to eat it up. All the hard work of getting it was gone and it made him sad. But he didn't say anything at all, merely watching those sharp teeth of his chomping down on the bits of food. It made his tail puffed up in fright. "O-Okay . . ." The Dormouse cling tight to his bag, but then he just remembered what he had stored away inside. Glancing up to the large boil before him, he looked down and opened up his bag to pull out a small silk satchel that was stitched rather elegantly and pretty. He pulled the drawstrings open to reveal inside that it was full of pretty tea spookies and nervously crawled over to him to offer them up while not looking up to him. "H-Here . . . I made these as a snack later . . . i-it's much better than the food." A lot better than picking it off from the ground all covered in dirt, but Sorrel wanted to make a better amends for what happened if it can help.

Aprulz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:29 pm
What a pitiful little creature, glowing eyes narrowed dangerously on the form below him. To think a Halloween born could be so cowardly, it was, it was kind of funny. A slow smile spread thin lips when the Dormouse's tail frizzed in fright.

That was kind of cute, he'd admit, but still pathetic.

When the silk satchel appeared Zaire blinked, head tilting now to make him look more like a curious pulp than a ferocious crocodile. Soon the other monster revealed tea spookies and Zaire hummed at the delicious scent coming from them. A lick over bottom lip and claws were going out to snatch the offered. "Maybe..you aren't so useless.." Grumbling since he was still agitated the monster shoved a handful into his mouth, because tea spookies were far to dainty for one to satisfy him.

After a moment half the bag was gone, the other half tossed back to the cowering figure. "...They're dry..." Not really but they were making him thirsty and he didn't feel like going to get a drink. Staring down the other slowly a hand was placed to his knee then face in his hand to rest. "...But I ...guess I won't eat you.." To much work, and he'd only get thirstier.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:33 pm
All that the dormouse did was watch the tall boil eating up his snacks. It was the saddest thing for him to see in his entire life, but he needed to do something about it. Sorrel doesn't want to have an angry mahamba biting at him every time they meet around school. It was just his luck too. "O-Oh . . ." Not so useless, well, if it's enough to make him alive then he will take it.

Sorrel sat in silence, staring down at the grass and then saw the bag was tossed back to him. It surprised him to see that only half of the spookies were left for he thought they will all be gone. "W-Well, they are meant to-" And then he just shuts himself up, thinking that it will only agitate him more if he corrects him that the tea spookies are dry so it can be paired with a drink. He grabbed the bag and closed it up, holding it in his hands in seeing how relaxed the other boil is now.

A weight was lifted up from his shoulders in hearing the good news. The dormouse sighed in relief as he packed his things up. "Thank you . . . I'm really sorry though. I didn't know anyone was here and just . . . . . sorry." He would apologize as much as he needs to in order for the mahamba to know it was never on purpose.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:08 pm
A low growl was given and he warned once, "if...you keep apologizing I might ...change my mind." One sorry was enough, though it was his own fault for scaring the cowardly thing. Ah well, still funny. Glowing blues narrowed in on the rat and his fins twitched.

"...Got a name...sniffles..?" The question was asked on a suck of his teeth, he was still trying to get the cookies dry crumbs off them.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:14 pm
The growl had made him shut up for good now. His lips were sealed tight and nods his head. It was a bad habit of his that the Dormouse should learn how to stop saying his apologies.

Now it had turned awkward. Sorrel wanted to leave, thinking that it's what the other boil wanted to do too. He was holding on to his bag tightly and the moment he moved his leg, Sorrel perked up at the question as he watched the Mahamba sucking off the pieces of spookies out of his teeth. "My name is Sorrel . . ." It wasn't an impressive name really. He was named after a plant and it made him think about what his parents had in mind for names.

"Um . . . what's your name?" It was polite to ask at least, but then his amber hues glanced down at studying the blades of grass instead. "If you want to tell me or not . . . that's fine too." The Dormouse boil was mumbling as his tail swayed from side to side in nerves. "I-I should leave anyways . . . after I eat lunch I take a nap . . ." He said, but he merely scooted back for he is unsure if he should leave already or not yet.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:31 pm
Sorrel. The name meant nothing to the likes of Zaire, other than was sounding kind of cute. Stretching out over the ground he yawned lazily and glanced away from the other. "Zaire.." Name delivered lazily he started to slowly wind back down, enjoying the feel of the pumpkinsun as it warmed him.

The Dormouse boil's tail caught his attention and a hand went out to try and grab it. "Go if you want..." His hand fell back and he grinned up to the other slowly, "..scared?" Yeah he hand to, glowing eyes staring mockingly towards the other boil with the challenge of the word.

"....Pumpkinsun...pretty warm today..." His eyes closed, back pressing to the tree.

Miidnight Melody

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:51 am
Zaire, it sounds a good name for the Mahamba. It sounds strong that it made the hair on his tail stands up and puffed more. His amber eyes caught the sight of his hand reaching out to grab it. He made a nervous squeak sound and moved his tail away from the boil's grasp.

"O-Of course . . . I'm small, and not strong at all, so anything and anyone can end my life immediately." Anyone who is bigger than him with sharp teeth are immediately scary. He is just a little dormouse after all, but the boil seemed strange now. He seemed to be taking a nap now as he is basking in the pumpkinsun.Once he stopped being scared and worried, Sorrel could feel that gentle warmth. It was a nice feeling and he let out a long yawned.

Instead of leaving, Sorrel merely curled up at his spot near Zaire for a nap. While he feels scared, the feeling of sleep is stronger than that as he snores softly. All he hoped is that the boil doesn't eat him while he slept.

Cheekiebirdie

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces