Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] NOT MY FAULT (Effly)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:21 pm
He'd paced his room for at least an hour before he'd come up with a viable plan to try and smooth things over. It wasn't going to be easy, and he expected quite a row, but he was preparing for the worst as he began his preparations.

When Efflo received the text, it was as abrupt and to the point as ever. It simply said, come over. He was never very wordy with texts, they were time consuming. But he had taken the rest of his time to put together what he thought was a sure fire plan to make up for the fact someone had kissed him.

Efflo would enter Gabby's room and find the entire room was covered in cold, frosty ice sculpture bouquets. They were stuck to almost every inch of the walls, for as far as he could reach (the ceiling remained untouched, despite the fact he could have flown.) But more importantly, his entire hoard, glistening white and silver, was now in the middle of the room.

And he was separating it into two piles.

"Okay, not this one. Well. But. Maybe - not this one either, curses. This is hard."

sammpai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:48 pm
Efflo walked into what was an actual winter wonderland. Every inch of his boilfriend’s room was filled with flowers, not alive (probably for the best, as his tummy rumbled) but carved intricately and beautifully from ice, the light catching them and turning them into shining crystals. It was hard to look away, they were truly a marvel and he stopped to run his finger along the fragile icy petals of one before peeking past them to try and find Gabby in all of the shining ice and silver.

“Redecorating?” Efflo asked, his voice as quiet as ever but there was the soft lilt of laughter to it, barely unrecognizable to anyone other than the dragon.

His text had said simply to come over, so Efflo was a bit confused. Is this what Gabby wanted to show him? Efflo doubted the dragon would be asking him for advice, his own room a testament of his poor interior design skills. But then he was going through his treasure and Gabby’s words only made the confusion worse. Was he downsizing? That seemed nearly impossible as well. Then Efflo was scrambling, was there an important date he’d missed? An anniversary of sorts?

He frowned, slipping past the flowers and draping his arms over Gabby’s shoulders, leaning over him. ““What is all of this, Gabriel?”

Nio Love

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:43 pm
Efflo's voice effectively shut Gabby up, and he straightened up slowly, his back to the door. He'd gone still, but it didn't last - he whirled around on his heel, holding one hand up against his chest and then reaching it out for Efflo to take.

"I am not redecorating. Well. Maybe. I. Not exactly. Just come."

He wanted Efflo's hand in his, so he could pull the boil close and wrap the arm around his waist. But he had to be strong, and focus, or else he knew he'd get lost in the comfort of holding Efflo against him. And once he was lost there, he wouldn't be able to say a word.

"This is my way of apologizing. You see, I am separating my treasure. This here, this half will remain mine. And this other half, it will be yours. I will give you this, if you do not leave me after I tell you what I have to say. But - well, just - "

He slowly slid a few pieces from Efflo's side, back to his own, with his tail. "All right. Now, I am prepared to sacrifice."

sammpai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:34 pm
Efflo was confused, even more so, as he took Gabby’s offered hand before he could pull it away and he did exactly what the boil avoided, pulling him back to him with a suspicious stare.

“Apologizing? Treasure? Isn’t half of that mine anyway? Gabriel, what the Jack did you do?”

Although he held him close, his suspiciousness had turned grip on Gabby’s hand tighter. He didn’t want treasure, as his ears flattened against his head, and he certainly didn’t like the idea that Gabby had done something that would make him consider this as an option. Gabby’s treasure, well, it was his treasure. Efflo was half sure that the only reason why Gabby never compared the two of them was because Efflo was considered a part of the pile. To think that he would consider giving it up, had Efflo worried.

“You know me better than to think you can bribe me over, Mr. Dragon. What. Did. You. Do?”

Nio Love

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:41 pm
"Well now it's officially yours, Jack." Gabby's annoyance seeped out as he was called on his attempt to give Efflo half of his life for a second time, and he started to fidget with anxiety.

"I'm not trying to bribe you. I am trying to - listen, I didn't do anything, unless you call be sexy a thing, in which case, yes. I did that thing, and I did it too well, and - I guess - someone kissed me - I didn't like it, you see, I did not, and I told them immediately I was yours and this was never to happen again. He didn't know, you see. But I did, and - "

His arms wrapped around Efflo, more to keep him from leaving than to hold him in an embrace. "Please do not leave me because I am irresistable."

sammpai

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:59 pm
“I don’t want it!” he said quickly, his backtracking quicker still. “I mean, you’re treasure is very beautiful, but it’s your treasure and it’s priceless you don’t have to try and bribe me with it, which yes that is exactly what you are doing Gabriel, and for the record, you should know that if you really wanted to bribe me-“

“Wait, what? Kissed? Who kissed you!? Who!”

His tail was practically thrashing through the air now, and he narrowed his eyes at Gabriel, whose arms with good reason had wrapped around him.

“Only I’m allowed to kiss you,” he said with a sniff, looking entirely put out. He didn’t blame Gabby, after all, he couldn’t resist wanting to kiss the dragon and he was about the least romantic boil on campus. He could only imagine what others felt, how they would have to try and hold back their feelings.

He scrunched up his face again, glaring. They would just have to try harder! Gabby was his, Gabby was his treasure! And just like the dragon with his hoard, Efflo was not at all one for sharing.

“Who kissed you, Gabriel?”

Nio Love

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:29 pm
"Well it's not his fault." Slowly, Gabby's anxiety was ebbing in place of a terrible satisfaction of how jealous Efflo acted. If he wasn't so beautiful when he was angry, Gabby would probably not have felt as good about it. But he did, and Gabby's arms were tight for a different reason, now.

"You shouldn't be mad at him. He didn't know, and when I immediately informed him that I was yours, he apologized and informed me that he respected monogamy, even if he did not practice it. So you have no worries about any repeat performances. He will not be interested."

Gabby bent in, and kissed the pouty, pursed lips. They called to him in their unhappiness. "His name is Nahm. You should not hold it against him."

sammpai

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff