Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
top model

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:48 am
I was watching Top Model last night. It's boys vs. girls again. Anyway there is this really arrogant guy on it who seems to be into the punk style. He kept claiming he was a witch and that he casts spells, which he might place on the other contestants. I don't know what to think of him except maybe he thinks of magic and such as a joke.
As anyone else seen the show? What do you think?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:18 am
I haven't seen the show but I wouldn't be surprised if he is a witch and was saying that stuff to puff himself up and whatnot. People will do some crazy a** s**t. I mean look at the s**t that's going down with Christian Day. That and people into punk tend to do s**t for the shock value.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

kyndryana3

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:09 am
I watch Top Model, and he's been playing the witch card since day one. He is kind of obnoxious about it though, and making a big deal about how he is casting spells to send people home. The judges are also playing it up, always commenting that they don't want to give him poor marks because they are afraid he will do something to them.

It's all publicity. I think he really does consider himself a witch, but I also think he hams it up for the camera.

I would be spitting mad though, if it were me, and the judges were being that disrespectful to my religion to my face, they way they are to his.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:40 pm
I haven't seen it but it seems like he could be doing it to get more camera time, etc.
I sounds like he is putting a poor face on it
lots of people don't know much of witches
then they watch the show and all they know
or learn about it is from this person.....
doesn't sound like a good impression..
but I haven't seen it so I can't say any of this for sure  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:54 am
I just watched half an episode the other night. I forgot to say he was also really full of himself. But, anyway, he's eliminated for headbutting another contestant. I don't know why he did that, since I missed the first half, but he's gone now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:27 am
He drank too much I guess and got dumb. Still, it's just one more media portrayal of someone in the Pagan/Occult community that is not positive. Makes me sad  

kyndryana3

10,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:26 pm
The thing is the media wants the bad portrayals. I forget where I was reading it but there was this thing that Wife Swap was looking for Wiccans and this one inquired to kind of show that Wiccans don't follow the stereotype and they didn't want him because he wasn't the stereotype.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:10 pm
I thought he was a jerk, I wanted him to go home from the first second he said he was a witch and then he was being so rude. UGH! He made me so angry!  

Teagen Sirrus

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games