Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Werecat Aailyah Ndiaye(Crit + Help plz)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnhikaJeanine

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:14 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Aailyah Ndiaye
Nicknames: AiAi

Faction: Monster
Race: Werecat - African legends describe people who turn into lions or leopards. In the case of leopards, this is often because the creature is really a leopard god or goddess masquerading as human. When these gods mate with humans, offspring can be produced, and these children sometimes grow up to be shapeshifters; Those who do not transform may instead have other powers. In reference to werecats who turn into lions, the ability is often associated with royalty. Such a being may have been a king or queen in a former life, or may be destined for leadership in this life. This quality of heroic warriorship can be seen in the lions of Tsavo, which were reputed to be kings in lion shape, attempting to repel the invading Europeans by stopping their railroad.

Natural Ability: Shapeshifting into a lion.

Personality: Very calm and appearing unconcerned, she appears to live the by rule "Not my circus not my monkey's" Unless something massively important happens to you that affects her she will most likely remain cold and unfeeling. She has no trouble just completely shutting down people who irritate her or if she believes a conversation has gone on too long she will just walk away.

Despite appearing to have very little social skills she was well raised so she KNOWS how to respond to people she however chooses not to. Most likely due to past trauma.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Aailyah is enrolled due to having no other place to go. She simply cannot return to her home because of her "Condition" Even if it was determined who and where her family were. The only thing she appears to remember is that if she would return she wouldn't be accepted.

FEAR Ability: (A character's FEAR ability is a special attack they can use in battle, similar to a limit break or other powerful and unique attack! Their power should be related to the character's species or personality somewhat.)

Don't forget to include what TYPE of Fear it is! For more information please see the FEAR guide:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22177831

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Gold
Hair Colour/Style: Brown/ Reddish tinged with gold to match her tail
Skin Colour: A dark milky chocolate.
Clothing Style/Colours: She dresses very ... Regally to say the least. Gold and white with mostly long flowing garments. Though she didn't have funds before she came to the school she is very good with what little funding she can attain so everything she wears is generally clean and distinct looking.

Extra: She Retains her tail outside of being turned. She has the tail of a lion.
References:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:13 am
Hi Hi! Her personality and all look pretty good it looks like you mostly need help with her Fear

I didn't enter the premade raffle but was thinking up chars for them anyway incase a friend who did enter won something

For the specie I was thinking of it being some unique race where to take advantage of the Lion Tamer theme they could either call on the spirit of a lion to attack or go into a berserk state to attack and have to learn to control it thus in essence taming themselves

The Berserk idea might work for a Werecat too if its say a unique trait of their tribe what it would entail is using one of the offensive Fears when they use their Fear it puts them into a berserked state and gives them a temporary boost of strength enough for one attack but the rub is younger or more short tempered members of the tribe might have trouble coming out of it the boost would fade away but the primal desire for battle (A desire where they might not beable to tell friend from foe and where they might be more vicious and fierce then normal) would remain likely till either the battle was over or they were disapated

Its all just a suggestion I was trying to think of something to play off the Lion Tamer idea and going Berserk when you attack and essentually having to Tame yourself seemed fitting lol *shrugs*  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:11 am
Just minor stuff-

Species- Just to be sure you know that your character/student is nod a diety, nor, a descendant of humans.

Need to know- What is her condition/past trauma? Please explain her past since if we don't know the general parts of it, its not something we can approve!

FEAR- Do you have any ideas for a FEAR or are you drawing a blank? Do you want offensive, defensive, or support?

AnhikaJeanine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:22 am
iStoleYurVamps
Just minor stuff-

Species- Just to be sure you know that your character/student is nod a diety, nor, a descendant of humans.

Need to know- What is her condition/past trauma? Please explain her past since if we don't know the general parts of it, its not something we can approve!

FEAR- Do you have any ideas for a FEAR or are you drawing a blank? Do you want offensive, defensive, or support?

AnhikaJeanine

I fell in love the way you fall asleep, Slowly then all at once

Nope not a diety. I wasn't aware that she couldn't be "Decended" from humans I was just trying to pick a species that fit ><' I can make it that way if that's alright. I just thought that they couldn't REMEMBER being human.

I don't have a clue I really really didn't want to sound like an a** if I just tried to make something so I am drawing a blank. I know it's probably a simple concept but i'm drawing a blank.

What is her condition/past trauma? Please explain her past since if we don't know the general parts of it, its not something we can approve! - Past trauma I was thinking something along the lines of abandonment and rejection. I wanted her to have more native origins and because her abilities are different than those of her family they dissproved of her entirely (In native tribes that's not unusual to be outcast simply due to physical or otherwise abilities)

I like Rikku's berserk state Idea actually :/ But would be unaware as to how to go about making it approvable.

AnhikaJeanine

Wealthy Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:45 pm
The species can be werecat, it would just be lacking that whole tie to humans and gods~!

In history then, just bear in mind that in halloween, a youth is never without some form of a guardian or caretaker. she may have been rejected by her family, but she would have some support in terms of housing, food, etc etc. Ward of the state at min really~ Please also explain what this condition is that caused her to be rejected.

As for berserk state- this is something that I wouldn't recommend as to tie into her FEAR, as FEARs are fast, very temporary moves. If you also wish for her to have a sort of berserk mode, you just need to be very clear as to limits, causes, and such. Keeping in mind that Amity is still a school, and if she was a threat towards other students, then like any school, she'd be removed. AKA it is doable, but keep it within reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:35 pm
Hey, just a reminder but you REALLY REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR CHARACTER ENROLLED D:

If you have any probs and still need help please feel free to PM me or anything!

AnhikaJeanine

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items