Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Worst Idea Ever (Junko/Zar)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:34 pm
It was strange to be walking about campus. It had been what..a year and a half? Jack, maybe even longer. Junko smiled as she looked up at the buildings around her, feeling strangely nostalgic to be back again. She didn't really have any interest in attending classes again, but a lot of her friends were still here, and it had been where she'd called home for quite a long time.

It was nice to visit.

She stopped in front of one building in particular that she knew quite well, but apparently the memories weren't pleasant.

The gym.

Junko scowled. "Nope." And then she turned to walk away.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Zar had been spending a lot of time in the gym of late despite it being one place that struck fear into Barth's black heart. It was sheer coincidence that as Junko decided that it was also not for her that he was ending his workout for that day, sauntering out dressed in his loose workout attire, wings loosely carried and smelling of fresh clean showers with his hair damp and no longer tied back.

He didn't recognize the ghoul at first, but that didn't stop him. He felt confident and all round good from the adrenaline buzz of a day well spent, so he was unafraid of introducing himself.

"Greetings." he said cordially. "I don't think I have ever met you before. I am Zar." and he extended his hand, his tail hovering predatory behind him.

Eight

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:02 pm
Junko stopped when she heard someone call out to her, turning to see who it was. The first thing she noticed, naturally, was his attire. She blinked. Now she understood that most people didn't dress all out for trips to the gym, but they could at least show a little pride in their appearance. "Hello," she greeted politely, bowing her head and looking him up and down. Those clothes. Eugh.

Nevertheless she smiled up at him. "A pleasure to meet you, Zar! I am Junko." She reached out to take the offered hand and give it a single shake. Her grasp was delicate, mostly dependent on his to do the work before she freed herself. "We've met! Kind of. Not formally. At..a few student council events, I think? And Critter, briefly."

baneful

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Zar was slightly and unusually self conscious as he was looked over and for a brief moment his confidence wavered the way it used to in the presence of his father or mother and he was not entirely sure what to make of it. The ghoul didn't seem mean or judgmental however and he quickly dismissed the instinct as irrational.

"Wonderful to meet you too." he said charmingly and took full advantage of the handshake, as always reaching out almost invasively to peruse her emotions - or at least try - before she let go.

Her vague and distant familiarity coalesced sharply as the student council was brought it, and his expression momentarily dropped. "The student council during the bad old days if I recall correctly." he said. "Trying to besmirch the hunters and all that other bad blood around that time. I should hope you weren't one of the masterminds behind the bedlam that many events descended into."

Eight

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:27 pm
Her smile brightened. He seemed nicer than she thought! Everything about her seemed to match her outward appearance..for the most part. Junko was sweet and delicate, like enjoying a quiet cup of tea on a warm Autumn afternoon, but somehow there was a faint undertone of hostility and aggression about her. It didn't seem to be terribly active, but it was there. Despite that everything about her seemed to be genuine and friendly. Junko was glad to have her hand back, clasping her hands together behind her back.

Ah. One of those students. Junko didn't falter, simply chuckling and shaking her head. "I hardly consider myself a master of anything. I definitely wasn't behind any sort of thing like that, I just wanted a normal school experience." She shrugged. "It has been..a while since I visited. I kind of missed it."

baneful

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:38 pm

What he'd garnered from Junko had managed to ease back Zar's initial suspicion about her relation to the student council. She might have been part of the organization but she didn't seem to be the dark puppetmaster he'd suspected was pulling the strings, likely she had been simply one of the figureheads while someone else ran the show. It let him exhale again and lapse back into a more cordial demeanor.

"Oh?" he said, curiously. "You have graduated then?" This was exciting, he did not get to meet former students often at all. "I am in the process of graduating myself! I am not sure if I shall miss it here, however." It seemed to him that a huge swathe of his school career had been spent running in fear or lurking in despair and he placed the blame for all of this squarely at the feet of the school administrations and councils rather than himself.

He did smirk toothily though. "The school did certainly lose something when it lost you, you are a ghoul who knows how to dress."

Eight

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:09 pm
"Mhm! Oh gosh it..huh. It was over a year ago, actually. It feels like so much longer somehow." Junko hummed thoughtfully. A year? Really? Crazy how time flew by. She shook her head. No use dwelling. She grinned again. "That's wonderful to hear! Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck on your exams. I..don't necessarily miss being a student, but I called this place home for a few years so nostalgia kind of kicks in every now and then." Not enough for her to call it home again but enough for her to walk around sometimes. Plus so many of her friends were still attending as students it only made sense for her to pay a visit.

She looked down at herself when Zar complimented her, having almost forgotten what she was wearing. A mostly simple black dress, fitted until her knees where it finally loosened to allow her to walk even with the skirt reaching the ground. A plunging neckline with a collar that closed around her throat, complete with a lace-trimmed shrug with billowing sleeves. There was a bit of pride in the way she smiled and raised her head to look up at Zar again, offering him a slight bow of her head. "Thank you! I make them all myself, it's how I make a living. I'm glad you like it!" The same could not be said for his own attire, unfortunately.

Baneful

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:07 pm

"Wow a year. I cannot even imagine what it would be like at this point. More freedom than I can envision. I look forward to it." he beamed with a lot of teeth at her as he bowed. "Thank you for your well wishes, I am hopeful that I won't need them."

He couldn't help but look deeply impressed as she mentioned that she had made the outfit herself. It was a talent he couldn't even fathom, simply choosing outfits for him was a task that was almost impossible. He was perhaps even a little afraid of colors and patterns. It was all very intimidating. "It's extremely impressive!" he said. "I struggle to even find clothes to wear, at present I wear whatever Barth has tailored for me. My fashion sense is not as refined as it likely should be, given what I am."

Eight

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:29 pm
Oh, he was a friend of Barth's! How nice! What a small world. "I see! Is it because of your proportions and shape?" Junko looked him up and down, noting everything about him was very well.

...Large.

It would make sense he'd have trouble with things off a rack. He needed special loving care when it came to his wardrobe. "Given what you are?" Oohhh was he a fancy fancy dragon? She knew Jericho. His fashion sense was awful. Maybe it was a cultural thing.

Please be a cultural thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:37 pm

"I am an Incubus." he explained. "Attractiveness should by all rights be inherent in my instincts. But I have been...rather stunted by my upbringing. I do not tend to wear colour for instance." He looked himself over with a critical eye. "Though yes, it is always fairly complicated accommodating hooves and wings in shop-bought attire."

It was pretty grim for the most part. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy the clothing he wore normally, quite the opposite, he enjoyed feeling refined and with appropriate demonic decorum, but it simply did not cut it on the scale of tantalizing come hither outfits.

"Suits are also not particularly useful when it comes to keeping fit or running around."

Eight

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:45 pm
An Incubus! Well then. Glowing green eyes widened with surprise. He was not at all what she expected out of an Incubus. Good, she didn't want to deal with that...awkward. "I know what that's like," Junko said with a nod of her head. "It took completely separating myself from my parents to unstunt my own growth, really." It was easier to do than she had thought, really.

"And your wings are so..big, I don't imagine it's easy to find things that fit you.." Without invitation Junko began to move around Zar, a hand reaching out to touch the base of one wing where it met with his back. She'd made clothes for dragons with smaller wings!

Challenge accepted.

"If you want, I can try and make some things for you.."

Baneful

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:53 pm

It was always interesting to see how many people found themselves stunted or otherwise restricted by their parent's interference. "I do not think I am entirely free of them yet." he said. They would still be coming after him, he knew that, just not the moment.

"And no, it isn't." he said forlornly, just a little self conscious at her looking over his wings. "I have to get clothing tailored to fit generally, and I never know what to get. I can never just purchase it from the shops." As she touched his wing, the membrane reacted, healthy and functional, though to him it might as well have been missing entirely as it once was.

"I would be in your debt if you could help me out." he said. "I want to go into erm. Modelling, you see. I have the figure for it, but perhaps not so much the sense of style.."

Eight

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:08 am
I would be in your debt.

Junko frowned. Oh, she knew what that meant. He had no money. She glanced up at him and then at the wing she was inspecting. Junko had been there, no seeds to her name, dependent on the generosity of others until she was able to start making some kind of income on her own. She would never be a money-grubbing, seed-hoarding miser like her father but...a ghoul had to earn some kind of living. But..

Humming thoughtfully, Junko managed to bring back her smile by the time she returned to face him again. "Modeling? That sounds fun! Maybe I can help you out after all." Perhaps this could work out. Him modeling could be like advertising for her! Who made your outfit? Junko did and she's fantastic everyone should go to her.

Oh, Junko, you're brilliant.

Baneful

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces