Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:14 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

Bowen sat quietly through Calebs coughing his lips parted from the kiss. Bowen wasnt surprised at Calebs question and he figuered the young male didnt know they had kissed.
" i just got in actually" Bowen responded and gave him a small smile "just as you started coughing actually" he said and lifted the cup to Caleb " here, this should help with your throat" Bowen said.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:00 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb looked at Bowen then at the cup. Smiling he slowly sat up trying his best to hide the dream he just woke up from since it had gotten his body more excited then usual for some strange reason. He then gently took the cup from Bowen and sipped it, instantly feeling relief. He looked at Bowen and smiled. "Thank you Bowen, this is definitely helping."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:16 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"Im glad to hear" Bowen said happy and warm and fuzzy inside his breath leaving him in a sigh his hand instictively patted Calebs leg, almost protectively. Standing up he looked to the bowl " Ill let you eat in peace for now. " he said heading towards the door "if you need anything dont hesitate to call for me" he said giving him another smile before opening the door.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked down at his knee as Bowen patted it, then he looked at the older man as he stood up and headed for the door. He opened his mouth to say something but then stopped and looked down at the tea. What he wanted to say was to admit to the erotic dreams of him and Bowen but he feared Bowen would say he was foolish. He took a sip of tea and looked at Bowen again as he opened the door to leave the room. "I will Bowen, thanks again for taking care of me" he said smiling back at him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:58 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

With his smile answerd, Bowen ducted out of the room and closed the door behind him. He fealt like he was holding his breath as he walked away. He was tense and it showed in his stride. He didnt know where he was going but he knew he was leaving Calebs imediate area. And it wasnt until he was down stairs, in the green room that he realised where he was and that he had forgotten to tell Caleb that Kamen had wanted to talk to him.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:09 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb groaned when Bowen left, and not because of his sore throat. He put a hand to his eyes. "Damn it what's wrong with me?" Seeing Caleb in distress the puppy who was still on the bed whimpered and put his head on Caleb's lap. Caleb looked at the pup and smiled then petted his head and as he did his excitment started to slowly die down. "this is becoming unbearable little dog, what should I do? I never thought about Bowen then anything but a mentor or father." he bit his lip for a moment and looked out the window. "I also never used to call him by just his name before either until last night." the pup licked his hand since he stopped petting and Caleb looked back down and smiled as he petted his head some more. "I don't know little dog maybe I'm better off in the city, I mean after all after being near about assulted by a wild dragon...the same one from before...maybe I'm just better off in a more highly human populated area...what do you think?" his only answer was a whimper from the pup which made Caleb sigh and look back out the window again.

After returning to his room Kamen decided to call a hotel in the city ad make arrangments for him and Arion. so he had gone ahead and left the room again to go and look for a phone, after asking around the maids directed him to where the land line phone was since his cell died, he had walked by the green roo and he glanced inside and noticed Bowen, something seemed off about the butler and he couldnt quite put his finger on it.
He was curious but he did need to make a phone call so he continued on for the phone.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:33 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen stood for a moment, not lost in thought, no, he was merely taking a breath, a moment, he was letting his mind rest for just a second. But hus body would not let him rest for long, his foot tapping. Within a coupme of minutes of standing in the room. Following his bodies need for movement, Bowen got to work. Going into the kitchen he looked at the pot he had used for the chicken stew, he had not made much so it was no surprise to see it empty, grabbing it he went to the stone sink and started washing it as he began thinking of what to serve for dinner, sure it was not hia job to cook or clean, but it gave him something to do, a way to keep his body moving and a way to keep his mind busy. Busy from going back to that kiss, of reliving the softness of Calebs lips and the tenderness of the kiss.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:08 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb ate the stew Bowen brought him and as he did he thought over things long and hard and came up with a solution. He would distance himself from Bowen. He would go back to calling him Sir and would do return to his usual job of tending to Master Arion the way he had before. For now though he needed rest. So he played back down, the puppy snuggling up to him and he closed his eyes falling right back to sleep.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:34 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen had all the dishes washed and either put away or set up for food preparations, by the time that the cook had arrived. The cook had worked here long enough to know that something was wrong with Bowen, but he also knew to mind his own business. Taking Bowens orders for what to serve, the cook got to work as Bowen helped prepare for the most part. Once he was done helping the cook he went into the green room and started taking care of the plants. Using his limited otherworldly abilities he heald some of the plants that were ill, though because of their constant care, there was very few ill plants. All of this he was doing for his own state of mind, his way of keeping his thoughts from going up to Caleb.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:26 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen had finished with his phonecall he had decided to g oand see Arion so walked through the library looking for him there he had looked just about every where else and nothing.
he also wanted to ask Arion about Bowen since he had seen the Butler sort of out of it for most of the day and a part of him was curious if this was normal for the ancient man.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:35 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Arion was stepping down the ladder when he heard steps coming to the library, and upon looking over his shoulder and spotting his mate he smiled widely and jumped down.
"Kamen" he greeted and walked forwafd, placing the tome he had found on the desk as he passed by it.
Placing his hands on Kamens shoulders he kissed his forehead "Have you managed to speak woth Caleb?" He asked rubbing his arms.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen heard Arion say his name which made him smile and after the elemtntal kissed his forhead he smiled even more. When he asked about Caleb Kamen shook his head gently. "No, I was going to but apparently he must of gotten sick. I heard coughing behind his door and Bowen bringing him the chicken soup that I found in the kitchen. Bowen must of made it for Caleb." He looked up at Arion then. "And speaking of Bowen, I've seen him be a bit spacey all day, I know I don't know him all that well but he just didn't seem himself somehow."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:03 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

Arions stare was understanding as Kamen explained "Im not surprised that Bowem is taking care of him" Arion said quietly still rubbing Kamens arms, he figuered Bowem felt guilty for the way that he had treated Caleb when Kamen first came here. Sighing Arion closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against Kamens.
"I think....perhaps.... Give Bowen some space and time.... I'll.....i will see how he is doing later." Arion said thinking for a moment.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:33 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen nodded at what Bowen said then he looked at the tome on the table before looking back at Arion. "So I went ahead and called the city and made a few reservations for us. I figured we can leave in a week and I can see what all is happening with the company and check on Goldmoon's well being and maybe try and kick my brothers a** back to Japan where he should be. What have you been doing?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-
Arion chuckled at hearing Kamens threat "I am sure you can kick his a**" he said chuckling and pulled his dragon into a hug once again. " Thank you for setting the preparatios" he said quietly running hia thumb over Kamens cheek and looked over the tome before letting out a small sigh.
"I was hoping that perhaps....just maybe the previous master might have something on draconic lore......but.... All he has is a few legends here and there, nothing else really." Arion responded turning to the tome flipping it open.

Elementis_dragon
o.o.c"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games