Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image
Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬οΌˆ ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ· οΌ‰β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Giggling slightly with her mouth cover by her sweater, Alyssa looks into Razputin's blue eyes with her brown ones. The blonde was about to agree but then she got an idea. "How about you meet one of my best friends that I brought with me from England?" She asked with a small smile upon her face as she brought the sleeve of her sweater away from her face as she looked at Razputin.

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬οΌˆ ΖΈΜ΅Μ‘ΣœΜ΅Μ¨Μ„Ζ· οΌ‰β–¬β–¬β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

╔══════════════╗
Where: Beach
Wearing: Alyssas Beach Look
With: Razputin Orlov
Thoughts: Hopefully he doesn't mind dogs
Money: $1000
OOC:
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Eridan Grimm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:31 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin nodded "Of course, It'd be fantastically wonderful to meet your friends." Once again Razputin cringed at that dumb saying of his.

[Mood]: having fun [With]: Alyssa [Money]: $1000 [Wearing ]: a sweater with the top of his dress shirt and tie showing, jeans, gloves, a bag and glasses

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Giving another small laugh, Alyssa stands up and begins to put the blanket back into the bag she had brought with her to the beach. "We have to head to my place. I hope that's alright with you?" She said with another blush on her face before smiling gently at Razputiin.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Beach
Thoughts: I hope he's fine heading to my place.
OOC:

Eridan Grimm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:46 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin was momentarily shocked at the thought of going to a girls house but he quickly collected his senses. "Of course Alyssa lead the way!"

[Mood]: having fun [With]: Alyssa [Money]: $1000 [Wearing ]: a sweater with the top of his dress shirt and tie showing, jeans, gloves, a bag and glasses

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

Seeing Razputin's face in shock, Alyssa couldn't help but giggle some more before picking up her beach bag and towel. "I promise you there won't be any funny business."She said as she begun to lead him towards her house.

╔══════════════╗
Where: Beach, now Exiting towards 1115 Etoile Housing District
Thoughts: Hopefully there won't be any funny business
OOC:

Eridan Grimm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image

Razputin Orlov

Razputin couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't worry, I won't do anything uncouth."

[exits]

Amour1568

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
✦ Sα΄€α΄α΄‡α΄œΚŸ Bα΄‡ΚŸΚŸs ✧
⦍ With: Xander ⦎ ✿About✿ ⦍ Money: $$$ ⦎

Sameul gingerly takes the rose, beaming at Xander.
"Thanks, pal. I'll put this in a real nice vase." He turns it over in his hands. He could never morph anything out of ice. Just put a layer of frost over some things and freeze others. Guess he wasn't as cool as he though. Not like he wanted to be the most powerful spirit out there. He gives a small wave, before turning around and starting to make his way back home.

Ice roses melt pretty quickly, he didn't wanna just stand there and let it melt.
<--Character Exit-->

ο΄Ύ Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Fʀᴏᴒᴇɴ α΄Šα΄α΄‹α΄‡. I ᴋɴᴏᴑ Κα΄α΄œΞ‡Κ€α΄‡ ɒᴏɴɴᴀ. ο΄Ώ
𝕆𝕆ℂ: I changed my username, make sure you change the tag~ heart
π•‹π•’π•˜π•€:
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:09 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan made his way to the beach, his hands in the pockets of his swimming trunks and a soft grin on his lips, he was feeling good as he always did but today was a day that he felt like would be best spent on the beach, maybe he could even meet a girl too. As he made his way and he started stepping in the sand he noticed there was a stage setup and people where beginning to gather around it. "A concert? Well waddaya know." He said as he made his way towards it. He liked music himself and even made some music himself but other than the music he also enjoyed girls and the beach brougght the nicest view for him. As he slowly made his way to the commotion he looked around checking out the girls that were in ssight hoowever he was not obvious about it.  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:16 am
User Image

▁ β–‚ β–ƒ β–„ β–… β–† β–‡ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: a stranger | I'm wearing: Swimwear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Yesterday was delightful. A small encounter with someone she never had the chance to meet ever since the barbecue party they had on the beach. Her feet sunk into the ground, allowing the little bits and pieces of sand to seep through the gaps of her toes. Her tails were perked, keeping it off the ground and away from the sand. She strolled the places they once gathered around. Where they sat and feasted on their food, where Alex, Esme and Gideon stood as they spoke, where Zara and her stood as they cried to their heart's content. She heaved a sigh and shook her head, feeling the heaviness dwell within her once she came to realize that most of them had disappeared. She was glad she met Sahar yesterday. At least there was someone who was still around. Her golden orbs trailed to the area where people stood, a beautiful melody travelling into her ears. She smiled, finding the concert quite a pleasant surprise but today, she wanted to feel the waves crash against her feet, feel the cold ocean water envelope her body. Perhaps she could venture to the underwater caves she hasn't visited in quite a while. For now, the woman slipped out of her oversized shirt, this time, wearing an actual bikini unlike the previous time when she wore a chest binder instead. It went haywire the last time she went underwater with chest binders. She didn't mind, though but apparently, it wasn't appropriate to strip at the beach, or any public places at all.

She hung her shirt on her arm, walking along the shore and letting the water wash the sand off of her feet. Her raven locks fluttered in the gentle breeze and her irises glowed beneath the soft rays of sunlight. She walked towards the person closest to her, a man with smooth raven locks. "What's this concert about? There sure are a lot of people around-"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:41 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander laughs lightly watching Samuel leave as Xander walks towards the stage taking off his mage jacket to sit down on the sand "I hope this concert is a good one" Xander said while he runs his sleeves up humming softly

User Image

User Image
Lady Lavellan

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:19 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Dylan Chase

There was alot of commotion since the concert had not yet started, people were eagerly waiting including Dylan. He enjoyed the fact that all these strangers were brought together by a musical display, it was one of the things he admired about this place, the ability people had to interact with strangers. Soon after he felt the pressence of someone before hearing her voice and turning his attention to her. He felt himself get caught off guard by her appearance. He found everything about her attractive although he tried his best not to check her out while she was looking at him. After about 7 seconds he finally snapped out of it and responded to her question. "I wish I could tell you but I just got here a few minutes ago too so im just as lost." He said with a small chuckle. "Whats your name stranger?" He asked her with a soft grin on his lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:06 am
User Image

xxxx β™« Solaris Windstorm β™« xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing District β”ŠOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef

β‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺ

The reason why the stage became so crowded was because of the fans and the media wanted to take a glimpse of the interview with the violinist and the security had to be harsh if they had to, ensuring that the girl of the moment would be safe from incoming paparazzi and even fans that were misbehaving. Thanks to her work experience at Amour de la Mer, the interaction was going along well even with some flaws here and there. Indeed, her first experience with the media would need some improvement, but better than nothing. The interview lasted for thirty minutes before she was finally free to take a rest and she stood up from the chair that served as her assigned position during the course of the interview. The camera crew congratulated her for a job well done and she spoke in thanks before picking up her water bottle and departing from the stage for a short break.

By the time she looked up at the expanse of the beach, Rasputin and Alyssa were gone, but Xander, the guy who kissed her hand, was still there. His male companion was nowhere in sight as well. She scanned around and saw that there were two new strangers not far from where she currently was, a male human and a... fox? She hadn't seen one up close and personal, but her curiosity got the best of her. She took a sip of the water and approached the buxom female with a casual smile. "I have to say, that tail looks lovely."

β‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺβ‚ͺ

Mood: flustered, but still friendly
Company: Xander and two strangers (Dylan and Vixen)
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:20 am
User Image

▁ β–‚ β–ƒ β–„ β–… β–† β–‡ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: a stranger | I'm wearing: Swimwear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

It didn't take much to know that he was taken aback by her appearance, whether it be a small jolt or something else. It was the same for everyone else. It was amusing to see at first but the fox slowly got used to such reactions that it had become a daily routine. She'd catch people staring from time to time, some whispering about it while others found it quite discomforting. She didn't mind either way but it certainly still felt a little uneasy every now and then. He was stunned for a few seconds until he finally found the right words to answer. The fox chuckled and tucked a stray lock of hair behind her relatively large ear. He wasn't tall to the point she had to crane her neck just to speak to him, that was something she was grateful for. His eyes shone a brilliant shade of emerald green beneath the soft rays of sunlight. His short, ruffled brown locks of hair fluttering gently in the gentle breeze. His voice was deep and it carved itself into the depths of her memory. The fox raised an eyebrow, finding his voice quite pleasant to the ears. "Oh, that's too bad. It hasn't started yet, has it?" countered the fox as she adjusted her.. smaller sized bikini top. His chuckle was so pleasant to the ears and somehow, she found herself craving to hear the deep baritone voice of his. Her golden orbs flicked in his direction, golden irises meeting emerald ones. "Vixen. And what might yours be, sweetheart?" she asked in return. Curious just what his name might be.

However, before she had a chance to speak even further, a young woman approached them both. A woman even shorter than the fox was. Vixen found it.. strange. She was usually the shorter one among her group of friends and to see someone shorter for a change had caused a strange feeling to stir within the confinements of her chest. Lovely tails, she said? "Thank you." The fox simply smiled and kept her gaze downcast, golden orbs hidden underneath her lashes as she ran her fingers through one of her many tails. The fur was damp on the ends, probably due to the ocean water that crashed against her tails when she strolled down the shore.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:41 am
yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan gave her a soft smile once she spoke and listened to her question before shaking his head softly. "It hasn't started yet or atleast I dont think so." He said before letting out a light chuckle. His eyes were looking straight into her's, there was something about those eyes he found mesmerizing. He found her quite beautiful and he now found a deep interest in her. Where was she from? what did she like? what did she not like? He wanted to get to know this girl. Once she asked him his name he responded. "My name is Dylan. Nice to meet you Vixen. Thats a nice name." He said to her but before he could speak anymore a girl walked into them and complemented her tails. "Wait aren't you the artist?" He asked as he remebered seeing a flyer with her face on it.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:06 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander stands up walking towards the ocean sighing as he goes near the little pool of water that he froze earlier lifting it up with a gentle gesture of his hands thinking back when his power first appeared his mother eagerly taught him while his father silently resented his gift and called it a curse back when he was a young child before singing out his pain as his eyes close concentrating. The ice started to change shape into a hibiscus slowly forming the stem and leaves

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games