Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image

| Mood🌹 Calm | Location🌻 Beach | Tagged🌷 Enya, Nana, Kan | Money🌿 $500 |

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

"Hmm? Oh, just a small reminder to pick the mulberries when I get home. I'm planning to make a jam to see if it tastes good or not" Claude answered, looking at Kansen. Claude wasn't really warming up to him just yet, as his opinions seemed generic, he had a distinct passion for things that were 'in style', and Claude was almost the complete opposite of these things. But Claude reserved the harsh judgement, people have moods sometimes. Claude himself could get very moody, and it wasn't a pleasant sight.

"I myself have been living here for about 4 years" Claude answered Nana's question, only to see her running off to the water. "Do we really look alike...?" Claude asked himself, looking down at Enya. It was true, they did seem to share the same facial expression of calmness, but other than that Claude had a hard time being able to tell.

User Image

[ OOC: ]

Lyeisander

Goddess Skaia

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

Nana watched as Kan swam about, trying to pass time. She was tempted to call out to him, just so she could splash water into his face, but stopped as Enya approached her. The girl looked from side to side, then pointed at her chest as the black haired girl extended the shell. "This is for me?" She gasped in surprise as she took it and held it in her own hands. "This is gorgeous! I thought you hated me! You're so adorable!" Nana squealed with delight and immediately hugged Enya. "I thought you were going to angrily shove me into the water, but this turned out so well! I hope we get to be friends, I'll take you shopping! I'll buy you food! Ahhhh~ This is so nice!" She appeared to be ecstatic.

"You're so precious~" Nana cooed and rubbed her cheek against Enya's affectionately, almost motherly if it weren't for the fact that she was squeezing her to death.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Joyful
Tagged: Kan, Claude, Enya
Money: $435
Outfit: Beachwear

User Image

Lyeisander

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:38 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $488.50

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He scanned around the beach, there are a lot of people indeed, since it's getting pretty close towards the afternoon. "It is. Maybe I should start going out more." He answered but soon noticed that she was trying to see over the horizon. Maybe he could hold her up? Should he? He thought to himself, she might not like it but he decides to do so anyway. He held her high up above him by her waist, "Is this any better for your view." he bluntly asked.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:50 pm

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $500

Mood: Startled / Happy

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

"You certainly know a lot of things, don't you? Besides our calm expressions I don't know how we look alike." she looked over towards Claude and answered still confused at Nana's statement but before she could continue speaking, she was startled by Nana's squealing and hugging, not in a million years could she have predicted such a huge reaction from someone. Hate? Shove her into the water? She was certainly confused as to how these thoughts managed to make their way into her head.

"Friends. You're too kind." she nodded in agreement as she couldn't help but smile, it was the first time someone has ever been this friendly with her but seeing as this forceful hug wouldn't end anytime soon, she struggled to turn her head towards Claude, staring at him with her pleading eyes as if asking for help.

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

OOC:
Scarborough Fairness

Goddess Skaia

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

"I think you should." Rina said, a bit of worry in her voice. If he stayed in his house a few months after he moved to this town, she believes that he really should get out more. She soon felt hands on her waist and felt herself getting off the ground. She heard him ask if this was better, and she blushed. "U-um.. yeah, it is." She cursed at her miniature size, and continued to look out over the ocean. The light reflected off the ocean, making it look like a large mirror, and the sun felt nice against her dark skin. She smiled, in peace. "I can't remember the last time I've been to the beach." She placed her arms around her waist instinctively, but then held them at her chest when she accidentally touched Seth's hands.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Happy & A Bit Flustered |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:09 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Awkward

"Actually, I did go out of my house, but not the crowded places." he added up, she was right. He should really step out of the house more often. "Tell me when you're done." he continued to hold her up, he couldn't see what expression she was making when she said she hasn't been to the beach. Was she sad? Was she happy? He couldn't tell. "Neither have I, I haven't been to a lot of places for quite some time now." He answered as he looked at the sea.

He assumed people would think that they look pretty idiotic right now, perhaps something like the scene of Simba's birth from Lion King. He could care less anyway, it's not like their opinions matter. He felt something brush over his hands for a split second and he could sense that the atmosphere had started to get a little awkward.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ The Beach?
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese chuckled along the way, "You remember some interesting things. Were you high or drunk when this supposedly happened?" He playfully nudged the meta human a bit before the male got off of him. The wolf then nodded after a few more moments, "There was, a blonde named Lillian." and he shrugged. Gaze directed at the approaching beach, Tyrese mellowed into silence. He remembered her of course, and the whirl wind of emotions he was thrown into not twenty four hours after meeting her. A simple night at the beach triggered it all, so how could he not be thrown into a mirage of memories?

Having moved to different continent than Lillian, he didn't see her and Lysander in the paper. However, he remembered every mention of her in online articles or on tv. She looked to be doing well, and that was good. Unfortunately, even she was included on the list of people he'd become disconnected from after the death of his mother. He was almost glad, he wouldn't have wanted her to see him the way he became in those two years. He wondered if she still wore the bangle that appeared on the day of their date, or still had the shell she found on the beach...

He then blinked, coming out of his reprieve suddenly as he realized he was tracking through sand. They made it quickly, or had he been out of it for that long. He glanced to Finn, half to see if he noticed and half to see if he had spoken to the wolf without getting a reply. "This one of the more popular beaches on the island?" He asked, seeing as there was quite a few people here...and he needed a topic to pick up on after having wondered of to lala land. How was he still doing that after five years?

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $900 』
TemperStressHappiness lvls: ✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: sorry for the wait. Did I post in the right place? o.o

Lady Illusia"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

'Hmph, excuses, excuses'. She thought when Seth he did go out of his house. "Oh, you can put me down now." She smiled and fiddled with her hands awkwardly. "Honestly, how long have you been in your house? Must be pretty comfy in there.." She said suspiciously. Maybe she should crash at his place just so she won't make a mess in her own home. There were a bunch of people on the beach talking to each other, and Rina wanted to go talk to them so she meet more people. The thing is, they are on the sand. Unless they're gonna buy her new shoes, she's not gonna go down there. Once sand gets on you, it's like glitter. You're not gonna get that stuff completely off you unless you bathe with a vacuum.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Calm |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:50 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn poked at his temple a few times, "I got the mind of a tiger my friend." That was possibly furthest from the truth. He wasn't much different then when he was in high school. He still sucked at getting places on time, or remembering planned events unless he was the one planning them. He still hated to do anything that involved sitting in a room with lectures going on and would zone out at the most random times with thought flittering off into different directions. "We don't need to talk about me when I'm drunk," he said quickly waving off the statement. Ever since turning twenty-one, he's been embarrassed by the fact that he can't hold his liquor very well. Which is a damn shame since Bree owns a bar. "Oh yeah yeah! I remember now. You described her as a hellcat right? Boy, you weren't kidding either," he said as he remembered meeting her at the school gym once. She was lifting weights only professional body builders could lift. Sheesh!

"I heard she temporarily took over..." he was about to continue until he glanced over and saw the far off look on his friend's face. Oops. Did he strike a chord? Man, he must have had it bad if one vague mention of her sent him into his own head like that. "Well I heard her brother moved to the island with his husband. Can't move into the Lumiere district without someone talking about it, especially a same sex couple," he mentioned casually, unsure if it was actually heard or not.

Turning towards the beach, a breeze blowing past, Finn nodded. "Yeah, pretty much," he replied with a shrug. It wasn't super secluded but it got the job done. Unlike the beach around Calico, a lot more people hung out here. "No crazy escapades for you!" he snickered with a playful wink.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; No worries. I occupy myself while I wait lol and yes you did ))
whiters4
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image

| Mood🌹 Calm | Location🌻 Leaving | Tagged🌷 Enya, Nana, Kan | Money🌿 $500 |

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

Claude let out a sigh as he walked up to Nana and Enya. "Nana, you're being a little ruff there, she might suffocate if you keep doing that" Claude said, poking at the rich girl's shoulder. Claude looked around at the slowly filling beach, Claude sighed deeply. "I should be going. Big crowds of people aren't exactly my forte, so I think I'll be going. I have to plant this bud before it becomes too dry to grow furthur" Claude said, simply nodding and waving to his company before heading off to his house.
{Character Exit}

User Image

[ OOC: ]

Lyeisander

Goddess Skaia

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:37 pm

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Mood: Suspiscious

"I don't stay in the house all day, how do you expect me to maintain my food supplies." he answered as he put her back down, "I've been here for almost five to six months I suppose. The town's pretty packed so I usually walk in the streets of uptown. The cherry blossoms were beautiful, everything was covered in cherry blossoms- Sorry, I got carried away." He cleared his throat and apologized as he realised he's been talking too much but he's willing to show her the scenery, but the peak bloom would be in April so he'll have to wait until then.

He suspisciously stared at her as she mentioned that his house might be comfy. "You're just going to take advantage of it if I show you my house, won't you." He questioned her but soon wonders why she isn't stepping on sand, didn't she want to go to the beach?

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ The Beach?
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese didn't get the escapades crack until his thoughts completely cleared a few seconds later, he chuckled and shook his head. "That's too bad, the most exciting times in my life are when I'm on a crazy escapade." And his life could testify to that, at times when they spurred into happenings. He hadn't had one of those in a minute though, it would be nice to let loose again. He paused as he went tentatively back to the last subject. "Her brother you say? Not with Katio, right, my roommate back at Koizora?" He knew they had a messy break up of vague details to his knowledge, he supposed it was good the man was happy. Same sex or not. Either way, her brother wasn't so much joyful news for him, not when it came to how their regards to Lillian came to the surface.

Hopefully he wasn't so overprotective five years later, or Tyrese would defiantly feel bad for Hellcat. She ought to find happiness too, independent of her brothers opinion on the matter, and even more so his opinion on the person she chose. But, that was a prejudice from five years ago that he remembered from Lillian's apparent frustration whenever her brother became the subject of conversation. Just for having hung out with her for a day, he snuck around between his own dorm and her own. Gosh, that was so damn overbearing.

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $900 』
TemperStressHappiness lvls: ✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: Kool beans

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

Claude suggested that Nana stop, causing her to grow wide eyed and release Enya from her terrifyingly strong grip. "I might have broken one of your precious bones! Oh my goodness, what was I thinking?" She gasped and placed a hand over her forehead. "Oh woes me!" Nana cried out dramatically. "You should have told me that I should've let go."

The beach grew rather crowded for her taste... Which Enya's friend had mentioned before leaving, causing her to place a hand over her forehead and pout. "Hmm... Well the weather is nice out... I should have anticipated more people to come here... What to dooo~?"

"Kansen, are you ready? I want to leave!" She called out to the swimming boy before turning her attention back to Enya. "Would you like to come with us?"

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Joyful
Tagged: Kan, Enya
Money: $435
Outfit: Beachwear

User Image

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Rina smiled when she was put back down, and giggled when Seth began to talk about cherry blossoms. "That would be so pretty.." She said whimsically, imagining herself running down a street lined with cherry blossom trees.

"I would never!" Rina said, in a not-so convincing voice. "Have more faith in me, Seth!" Now she was in a joking mood, and had a cheeky smile on her face. She felt something itchy on her leg, and when she looked down at it, there was sand. She tried brushing it off, but then it just got on her hands, and then on her clothes.. It's only a matter of time before it goes up her nose or something. "Ugh, sand is like the herpes of the beach." She shook her shirt trying to get the stupid stuff off, but it had spread everywhere, so she gave up. The one thing she couldn't stand was the feeling of sand in her shoes, so she took of her shoes and socks, and went over to the shower things that are used to wash yourself off. She ran some water over her feet for a while, before putting her socks back on, even though her feet were wet. The price you pay for going to the beach.

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷

Profile - X |❦| Outfit - X |❦| Money - $543 |❦| Mood - Joking & A Bit Annoyed |❦| Crush - No one |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:00 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Kan completely sweat dropped when he nearly squeezed the life out of Enya. Careful Nana-chan... When she asked if he was ready to go he snapped out of it and got out of the water before drying off, and out his shirt on before placing his towel back into his backpack. "I'm ready to go whenever you are Nana-chan."

He then looked at Enya, wondering if she wanted to follow after them, or after...someone else who's interested in plants.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces