Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Thinkin Bout You - Deszeld x Hollandaise Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:59 am
Deszeld was still waiting in Holly's room.

Impatiently.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:28 am
For some reason, Hollandaise found herself reluctant to return to the dorms, instead lingering outside, running her hands over the bark of some old tree. For some reason. No, it was because Deszeld had informed her that she was waiting inside her room. Hollandaise sighed and wondered at the consequences of breaking and entering. Pushing herself off the tree, she quickly headed up to her room. Putting things off would only make things worse; Des might end up claiming everything she owned.

She paused outside the door. Ir was slightly ajar, of course. Ugh. She flexed her fingers and they creaked slightly. 'A warder is gracious and calm, always.' With a sigh, she entered. She needed to apologize to Des for calling her disgusting anyway.

"You've found me, then. I, ah... hello Deszeld." Hollandaise scanned the room quickly. It was bare and held little of value - she had not taken much when she had left. Warders often held few possessions. And then, Holly looked at Des and how green and how large and how beautiful she was and the corners of her mouth tightened. "Have you eaten more undead things recently?" Gross.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:35 am
The green was seated on the floor when the warder walked in.

Deszeld's tongue tasted the air briefly when Hollandaise stepped into her room.

"No."

Unfortunately.

"I did not know you were coming to this school. I was very surprised to find out."

Deszeld sat up straighter and flared her wings.

"You should have told me, Hollandaise, because you are a friend. And you are my friend."

Deszeld didn't sound upset. Just. Chiding.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:40 am
"I did not know I was coming," she said, moving slowly around the dragon ghoul. It was novel, in a way, to look down on her. Des easily had over a foot on the small Warder - irksome, but also... lovely. She sighed again, the sound like wind whistling through branches. Hollandaise ignored the lump in her throat. She was here because she was not good enough to stay in the forest. And friends? Why would anyone want to be friends with a failure?

"I do not think friends break into each other's rooms, Deszeld."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:50 am
Deszeld snorted and rose to her feet, wings carefully tucked against her back.

"It is your room, so it is my room."

It was that simple.

"If you are very nice to me I will show you my room. Yours is so empty. It is very sad."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:34 am
"It is not your room. Not everything is yours." She frowned and poked Deszeld's wing. The dragon being in her room made her oddly... nervous. Her heartbeat fluttered, butterflies danced in her stomach. Hollandaise had simply been under too much stress lately; that was it. She sat down on her bed: a normal, sturdy thing, a green coverlet decorated in vines was neatly tucked around the mattress. It was no substitute for the real thing, she thought sadly.

"If I go into your room, I will touch your things. It is inevitable." She patted the bed next to her, fingers twitching nervously. "I can't help that mine is bare. What should I put in here?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:44 am
Deszeld's wing twitched at the touch, and she could not help but think that Hollandaise seemed very sad.

Or something close to sad, perhaps.

"Plants."

She kept talking before she realized what she was about to say.

"I will give you one of mine."

When she realized what she'd said, Deszeld looked rather horrified.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:35 pm
Hollandaise popped up off of the bed, eyes suspicious, mouth open in surprise. She licked her lips and paused. Finally, she moved towards Des and looped her fingers around the ghoul's wrist, pulling her to the bed. As soon as the dragon sat down, Hollandaise sat behind her, curling her legs underneath her.

"Let me play with your hair, Deszeld." Without waiting for an answer, she threaded her fingers through the ghoul's long green hair, tugging gently on a snarl. Sighing, she began to plait a few strands. "If you were to give me something green and growing, I would treasure it. I... miss the forest."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:39 pm
"You miss the forest," Des was surprisingly pliant and allowed Hollandaise to do whatever she wished. It was, after all, only hair.

"So you must make your own. It is that simple. Do not be unhappy here. You have a space that can hold many things. You have me, and I am your friend."

The green let out a chloric sigh.

"It is not all bad."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:51 pm
"They said I didn't deserve the forest..." Well, not quite. The Elders had said when she came back, she would truly be deserving of their forest, a daughter of the Warders. Which, of course, carried the implication that as she was now, she was not good enough. She shoved her fingers into Deszeld's hair, accidentally scraping her nails against the dragon's scalp. She rubbed in small circles, an idle massage.

"I am glad I have a friend; though I don't know why you're my friend. Why did you come to Amityville?"  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:19 pm
"To become the best."

She did not elaborate, but she did let out a rather loud rumble at the scalp massage.

"I am your friend because you are..." Deszeld waved a hand. "Because you are you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:06 am
Hollandaise's fingers tightened in Des' hair. What was so good about being the friend of someone like Hollandaise? She was the absolute least of the Warders, nothing special, nothing good. A creaking hum rose to her lips. Was this even friendship anyway - breaking into her room and sitting, waiting without asking? Suddenly, her room felt small, too small, and filled with things that were not Hollandaise. She dropped her hands from Deszeld's thick hair, one finger catching in a tangle. Yanking it free, she shoved at her shoulder before scooting back against the headboard of her bed.

"Gad lonydd i fi..." she muttered, drawing her legs in close to her body. Her yellow-black eyes remained fixed on the blanket, tracing the staid pattern of vines. She was here to learn, not to become emotionally entangled. Or something. All she felt was confused and crowded and everything was far too small here. Her voice was small and clear and each word sounded like the lonely crunch of dying leaves.

"Go away, Deszeld."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:56 am
Deszeld glanced over at Hollandaise. This was a far cry from the ghoul she'd spent time with during the carnival. Deszeld was not so very good at dealing with emotionally charged situations. Things were best kept simple, and that was how Deszeld functioned. Simply.

"I will not."

Deszeld grunted and reached out to grab Holly's wrist. She dragged the other ghoul off the bed and towards the door.

"Come. Do not fight me. I want to show you something."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:29 am
Holandaise thought for a moment about resisting the taller ghoul's hold. But as she looked up, she was reminded of their first meeting and everything she had liked about Des. She was tall, she was beautiful, she was straight-forward and possessive. And, even though she touched and loomed and invaded Hollandaise's personal space... she never hurt Holly. Deszeld was probably the greenest person she'd ever met and sometimes, the Warder envied her. She jerked her hand back instinctively, but Des' grip held fast.

"Very well," she said in a small, creaky voice. "There is no need to manhandle me."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:36 pm
The Semblance of Unity

Deszeld wove her way through the Monster dorms until they reached her own room, and she paused very briefly before she opened the door.

The room opened up into what looked like a miniature forest. There were spindly trees, thicker trees, and vines. In the center of the bramble was a sort of soft bed, full of lush leaves and vine-like architecture.

"You may pick one plant to take home with you, but you may only have it if it is not one of my favorites, and you must not .. you cannot .. please do not touch anything more, or I will be very upset."

There was no heat in her voice. It was probably safe to assume she would not actually find herself upset should Hollandaise touch her things.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff