Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I Will Find You (Robert/Mimsy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:48 pm
Method A: Golems

Finding herself within a more male form was not particularly startling. Statistically, the golems that she used to venture into Halloween had been more often male than not, and it was not as if she cared much regardless.

Mimsy's interest was more focused on the glowing object embedded in the golem's skeletal chest, which she curiously tapped with her claws, eliciting only a clink of claw against glass each time. The glow did not change, and the concept of this strange thing puzzled her - it was a phylactery, and she was a lich, but her knowledge of the undead was not quite extensive enough to have covered such a thing yet.

It didn't take long for her to resolve that this was best left to research upon their return; their goal of much greater significance was at the forefront of her mind, and she had no intention of keeping Robert waiting.

He'd waited long enough.

"Husband," she fondly acknowledged him, withholding commentary about his distinctly un-husbandlike appearance at the present, betrayed only by her smile. She bent just slightly, extending her bony hand towards him. "I will follow your lead. Where shall we go?"

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:49 pm

For once, the thing that disturbed him most about his golem wasn't that he was small, or that he was a female. It was that he looked disturbingly more human than he wished he could accept, considering what they were about to do. Other than the big white pitbull dog ears flopping against her head; other than the vicious looking claws; other than the canine teeth hanging past her lips; Robert was staring at the warped reflection of himself in the golem, and wishing he looked more... monstery.

Mimsy was appropriately horrifying, and he took her hand, his claws clacking against her bones. "She's just a kid," He muttered, still disturbed over how young and tame his golem looked. She wasn't real, and she never would be - but she was based off a typical looking monster. And that meant she wasn't that far off the mark.

"If I were them, I wouldn't even let a kid like me inside." He grumbled in disdain. "I probably look like a freak to them."

The portal loomed menacingly up ahead. "We gotta try all the places ghosts would hangout. Graveyards I guess? Or spooky houses?"

Nothing Yet

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:17 pm

The bones of the golem audibly ground together as Mimsy tilted her head at him.

"They are all children. Even Amrita is younger than we are." She clutched his little hand in hers, as best the fingers would allow, and reached to trail one claw of her other hand down his nose. "I think that you are quite cute, for what it is worth. And they have been more accepting than all of the human peer groups I have ever encountered. You should not worry. If anything, I should be concerned - it is much more likely that anyone we meet will be entirely enamored in your presence."

Had the illuminated eye sockets in the golem's skull been more capable of expressions, she might have given him a look that said trust me. She tried anyway.

"We could attempt to search such locations...but that does define a considerable portion of Halloween." As she paused in front of the portal, she glanced down at him and smiled, particularly toothy. "But if you would like to traverse every centimeter of Halloween, I will be by your side."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:13 pm
Class in Session

The portal had chosen for them, in fact; since one of their tasks in golems was to infiltrate the school, the portal had dumped them just at the edge of the forest that led to it. A short walk had them in Amityville territory, with little monsters running (rolling, crawling, sliming) back and forth to and from classes in that same kind of hurry one would see on a college campus. Robert's ears drooped, and his little hand clenched down on a boney one.

"Maybe there's a directory around." If this really was like a regular school, that made sense.

Nothing Yet

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:38 pm
Class in Session

A sudden pressure against the bones of her hand caught Mimsy's attention, and she turned in time to catch the signs of discouragement.

That wouldn't do.

She leaned to fondly scratch him behind his ears, finding it a surprisingly natural action. This was an undeniably good fit for him, whether he approved of the appearance or not, if only because of the canine attributes.

"There may be. We can always request assistance, if not, without attracting excessive suspicion." She moved to stop petting him, but her hand gravitated right back towards the floppy ears almost instantaneously. "Or I have been to several classrooms and dormitories on my previous visits - I will show you the way, if you think that any of those might be of use."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:37 pm
Class in Session

The scratch behind his ears could not be ignored, as they sent vibrations of content through his entire body and had his thin little tail wagging incessantly behind him. "Oh, wait, let's - just - do this for a bit, this is good, let's do this."

His foot tapped happily on the ground.

"We can try those. But I've been thinking; does this mean she's a kid again? If all of these guys are kids like you said. There are adults too aren't there? How are we supposed to know what we're looking for? You don't think she's.. like.. a baby do you."

He would have been more worried and invested in these thoughts, if the scritches were not so thoroughly consuming.

Nothing Yet

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:19 pm
Class in Session

Had they not been on a mission of great importance, Mimsy might have stopped everything to curl around Robert like a possessive barrier of FEAR and bones as she scratched him behind the ears, to take advantage of the fact that his body was smaller than hers.

She was still very tempted, driven by an undeniable curiosity to know how it felt for this physical interaction to be so opposite from what was typical between them - and found that she had shifted to wrap an arm around him from behind, draped around him like a very bony cloak, before she summoned up the small amount of self-control that she contained.

"Ah." The petting slowed as she came to her senses, but didn't stop. "Did she look like a child? I think that it is safest to assume that her appearance here will likely correlate in some way with how she appeared to you. There are adults on campus, so this search still has potential if that is the case."

Despite the fact that she was very nearly sprawled across his golem by the time she finished speaking, her actions didn't earn them any special notice. It seemed this fit in just fine with the behavior of Halloween teenagers.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:50 pm
Class in Session

The arm around his shoulders was enough to make him lean against her, despite how much softness this version of her lacked. "Nah nah, she was an adult, she was just like she always was. No different. So you think she's an adult here too huh? Maybe she became a teacher! She was always a teacher to me."

The sentimentality of that phrase weighed heavily on his heart, so it was easy to miss the strangeness of Mimsy wrapping herself around him would feel like, when all he knew was that he was sad, and needed to be held.

When he finally sobered up just enough to realize how close they were, he assessed the situation he was in, and how foreign it was to be in the position of the little spoon, before he grinned up at her with a very sudden, bright, childish, mischievous grin.

"Hey. Hey Mimsy. You're my booooyfriend." He teased.

Nothing Yet

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:03 pm
Class in Session

It was a bit odd that Clarice looked the same, but Mimsy assumed that this might be unique to her situation somehow, something that she alone had discovered. She filed this information away for later use, and nodded along as he spoke.

"The role of a teacher would be a suitable one for her, yes. It might benefit us to inquire who the newest instructors are. And yes, I--wait...your..." It took a moment for her to parse the last bit of what he'd said, but once she had, her eyes lit up (in a very literal sense). "Yes. Yes. Which means that you are my...my ghoulfriend."

This idea was so delightfully hilarious that she burst into a fit of giggles, a sound better suited for a Jabberwock than a Lich. The laughter consumed her so substantially that she toppled over, tugging him to the ground with her. As she struck the stone of the walkway, the laughter began to dwindle, and she took a deep breath to recover.

And opted to use it for a different purpose instead.

"I have a ghoulfriend! The greatest ghoulfriend there is," she loudly announced, finally catching the scrutiny of a handful of nearby students. Her arms tightened around him, and she swayed back and forth on the path. "And this will be my ghoulfriend forever, and we will get married!"

She really hoped that was a thing here. It was not something she had encountered yet, considering the average age of her Halloween friends.

"Take it to the shipping wall," scoffed a passing hob, rolling her eyes.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:52 pm
Class in Session

"Ghoul-" Robert let out a peel of laughter that was almost girlish, which meant he actually sounded like his golem for a single moment. The sound of his laughter mingled with her giggles, creating a duo of madness to the eye of the passerby. She was so much taller than him, and her body was hard as it tumbled him down to the ground easily, sending him sprawling on the floor against her. His head knocked on the pavement, and the impact gave him a dizzy minute of stars and ringing in the ears. He barely heard how loud she was declaring their relationship to the world, until someone else took notice and responded as if they were merely annoying. Not suspicious. Just annoying.

Man, they really nailed this whole golem experience.

"Mimsy." He whispered, pushing up to flop against her chest. His tail wagged violently behind him. "We should take it to the shipping wall!!" He didn't know what that meant. He didn't know why he was so excited about it. He didn't know how to stop the appendage that vibrated his rear end from waving like a fan on high.

And it was getting entirely too easy to forget that he was, in truth, a giant hulking man trapped in a petite little pitbull girl's body.

Nothing Yet

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:30 pm
Red Thread

Locating the aforementioned 'Shipping Wall' was not nearly as difficult as Mimsy assumed it would be, considering the directions that they were given were accompanied by a description that labeled it as 'secret'. They needed only to cross campus and venture through a slightly more unkempt portion of the grounds to find it, pinned and pasted and taped and strung up all across the back of a wall behind some sort of well.

It was not nearly as impressive as one might expect a secret to be, either - just a tangle of student pictures connected by string, which seemed to indicate various sorts of relationships between them. Though visually intriguing, it meant very little to her. This was information that could be of devastating consequence in the wrong hands, but those hands were not hers.

"Goodness," she murmured, dragging him along as she moved to sit directly in front of it, close enough to reach it with ease. An insistent arm curled around him, slowly attempting encourage him into her lap.

Her eyes skipped from one image to the next, top left to bottom right, until the cursory examination returned no evidence of Clarice. This result came as an incredible relief, and she giggled again as the pleasant sensation of calm encouraged her to reach out and touch a blank space; maybe her cousin was permanently gone after all.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 pm
Red Thread

There was an element of mischief and detective work that had gone along with the phrase secret, that was immediately lost when they found it without a single clue discovered. Robert might have tried to sniff the air for threads at times, but found himself inept at actually using his canine senses adequately. It didn't matter - they were there within minutes, and he was instantly distracted by the absolute tangle of threads and pictures that all of the students had made.

While Mimsy had looked for Clarice, Robert sat curled up in her lap, his eyes searching every face, reading the personality and life within each absurd looking creature. A lot of them didn't even look that grotesque, which was disappointing - but when he saw a truly hideous monster, he grinned.

That was more like it.

Still, the threads meant they were bonded to one another, and there were so many. These kids had emotions, and relationships, and heartbreak, and - and -

Are you on this board, Jazzy? She hadn't expected him to actually think of her, even though he'd been writhing in sympathetic despair ever since he'd gotten into the golem. The sound of her own name startled her, and her answer was devoid of the sharp sarcasm he deserved because he'd caught her off guard.

Doesn't look like it. I'm probably before their time.

He ripped off a piece of paper from the side of the board, and pulled a pen out from what looked like her school supplies in her pocket. He started scribbling something, then scratched it out, and drew a stick figure instead. A crude looking stick figure of what had to be a woman by the size of the round things on her chest - and great big black wings.

nothing yet

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:51 pm
Red Thread

When Robert took a bit of paper from the supplies the wall so kindly provided, Mimsy paid little attention to what he was doing, assuming that he had the same intentions that she did. They had been told to take their relationship announcement to the shipping wall, so it was entirely sensible to do just that, she thought.

Her focus was directed towards the wall again, gaze passing more slowly over each of the images, trailing from string to student to string again. It was another important presence in Halloween that she searched for this time, and she was much easier to find. The faces connected with her best friend were generally unfamiliar, even in passing, with the exception of two: one that had been captive on the island, and one that she vaguely resembled at the moment, who she recalled from one of her earlier missions.

She lowered her head as the irony of what she'd done began to sink in, and it was only as she placed her chin atop the smaller golem's head that she caught a glimpse of what he was actually doing.

A soft snort of amusement rattled out of her skeletal face, and she reached to acquire her own scrap. Using the back of his head as a surface to draw on, she outlined a rough approximation of Svensyl. Through his raucous laughter, he suggested an occasional amendment, but she never complied - she knew very well that he did not have spikes or six wings, no matter how many times he claimed otherwise.

The drawing that she gently placed in Robert's lap was a simplified, but fairly accurate rendition of the Jabberwock, considering the decrease in dexterity suffered by bone-claws for hands.

"He says..." She paused, assuming that he might repeat it for her. He went off on an entirely different tangent instead. "Said. That Jezebel may determine the nature of their connection."

Nudging him, she pointed towards the box filled with lengths of various colors of string.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:49 pm
Red Thread

He'd made the wings bigger than her body by mistake, but otherwise he thought it was an accurate representation, and was already trying to scramble out of Mimsy's lap to go pin Jazzy up on the board. He did not make it far - when she placed the paper in his lap, his small form slumped back against her as he realized that she had drawn Svensyl, too. He wasn't expecting that, and while Jazzy clearly perked with sudden interest, Robert slumped in dismay.

"Maybe she don't want no-OH MY GOD ******** fine JESUS." It was clear exactly when Jazzy had gone from silent, to screeching banshee, in his head. He scrambled off of Mimsy's lap with the two pieces of paper, and pinned them to the board.

As far as possible.

Then he started picking out strings, at her request. He picked out a long orange one, a yellow one, a green one, and two really thick grey ones because Jazzy insisted there should be two of those to emphasize the tragedy of it all. He rolled his eyes and started pinning them, but his hand stopped on the first pin.

No, you don't want that one.

Why not? You don't tell me what to do.

You're getting ahead of yourself. Don't do stupid things out of rebellion against me.

And don't assume you're that important, dumbass. She said I could choose. I chose. Put them up or I start singing opera.

Robert had been standing still the entire time he'd argued in his head with his weapon, but finally he gave Mimsy a withering, annoyed glance, and reluctantly pulled out a red ribbon. They all were attached to each picture, but he made a show of making sure the red ribbon looked like it was barely touching the edges and might fall at any strong blow of wind.

Nothing Yet

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:49 pm
Red Thread

A patient stare remained on Robert until he began to pin up each of the strings, which presumably followed Jezebel's directions just as she'd asked, if his unpredictable pauses and looks of condensed misery were any indication. It was the first time that she could ever admit that Svensyl displayed greater interest in each of these details than she did, but could did not equate with would, so she admitted no such thing.

"Svensyl thinks that she makes good choices," she related, correcting his 'mistakenly' flimsy pin as she spoke. "He says this with a cadence of mischief that I do not entirely understand."

And he was not explaining.

She didn't press the issue, knowing that he would not readily clarify, and moved along by taking another piece of paper. It was torn in half with ease, then split with Robert as she offered one of those halves towards him.

"Now us," she urged, because everyone in every world ever needed to know.

Nio Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces