Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:54 am
Fabio and Juitris Cubs

Rules
1) We would love for the winners to be active in the family! Please don’t hesitate to ask for rp with either me or Znaruto!
2) You may enter for as many cubs as you wish, but you can only win one.
3) Cubs are expected to remain in Suka'Fumo until adol.
4) Post any questions in thread.

Starts: 10/1
Ends: 10/810/12 @ 10pm PST

Family
Fabio (Znaruto)- He is an egoistic male that love his mate for the reason that she is a noble with Not that much purple at all. Knowing that she would never be as good as him and makes his coat look even better standing next to her. But this does not mean he does not love her. He love her for how more personality, He think she is the best female and ever type of way. He favors the less purple coat cubs because they look better next to him but that does not mean He don't love all his cubs.

Juitris (mag)- A lady of high class, Juitris expects her children to follow in her footsteps. They are nobles from a noble family, and should remember to act with poise and dignity. She does have a somewhat inflated view of purple coated lions. Despite of that she’s deeply in love with Fabio, or at least his all-purple coat! She pleased that all her cubs had at least a little purple on them.

Juliette (Z)- Well she is a bossy Brat. She feel she is the best and want all of mom love and she will get it because she is the oldest and the only cub with no color but purple in her coat. She is even more egoistic then her dad and is not a daddy girl because she think she is better then him and he is just a big wuss. The only one in her eyes that is better then her is mommy. How could she not be? Her mother is the best noble you will ever see with almost no purple in her cost. She will boss all the other cubs around and you better not get in her way when it time for mommy loving.

Elfleda (mag)- She is extremely proud of her dark purple coat.

Fabius (Kathryn)- This male is likely to be as snotty as his parents, though not necessarily dealing with his pelt color. He will believe his family to be better than anyone else, and himself to be higher than them. The little bit of white on his pelt is not going to bother him in the least and he will make his mother love him best (or so he thinks).

Kei (nessiaing)- A bundle of energy and fun Kei always find himself under foot and in the way. He is painfully aware of his pale coat and tries extra hard to impresses him mom in other ways. Despite wanting to be a Tinker in the pride when he grows up he will take the roll of Noble as it is expect of him. Full of insecurity this boy just wants to be loved.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:57 am
Prompt Contest Cubs
Black Female- Second Born
User Image

Light Purple Male- Fifth Born
User Image

Prompt #1: You frequently find yourself the low lion of the totem. How do you feel that your mother favors the more purple colored cubs of your litter? Do you hate it, or are you ok with it? Do you wish you had more or less purple?

Prompt #2: Your mother continually reminds you and your siblings that you’re Nobles and should act your rank; particularly as you grow older. Juitris expects you to take the rank of Noble. Do you follow your mother’s orders or are you an independent spirit? What rank(s) do you really show interest in?

Prompt #3: Your Father favors you guys more then the cubs with purple in them. Knowing that you guys would never be as wonderful as he is and wouldn't think your better then him. Do you try to get on your father side more knowing that he likes you more? Or do you try to get your mother blessing and leave your egoistic father alone to his own vanity?

Prompt #4: Have something you wish to write about? Come up with your own prompt!

For the girl:
[align=center][color=pink][size=20]I’m a Lady Here![/size][/color][/align]

For the boy:
[align=center][color=blue][size=20]I’m a True Gentleman![/size][/color][/align]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Adult Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Plots Ideas: [/b]
[b]Will you ask us for rp?[/b]
[b]Prompt #: (We want to see the cub’s pov/thoughts)[/b]

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:00 am
Purple Female Twin- Fourth Born
User Image

This is the twin to Elfleda, which means ‘noble beauty’. I am looking for someone who will want plots and rps between the twins. If you have an awesome idea for the twins, please tell me! In short, WOW ME!

[align=center][color=purple][size=20]It’s time to Impress magna! This should impress you….[/size][/color][/align]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Adult Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]It’s my Twin and Me![/b] (Tell of the twin’s relationship. They are their mother’s 3rd favorite cubs, after Z’s cub, and Kath’s cub. Does she agree with her mother’s view? Does she and her twin hatch plots to boost their ranking? Who do they like more: mother or father?)
[b]Picture: Find a pic that resembles the relationship the twins have. If it’s a super large pic, link it.[/b]
[spoiler][img]URL HERE[/img] or [url=URL HERE]picture[/url][/spoiler]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:07 am
Entries for the Girl:
1 AstoriaFallen
2 Conrad The Mighty
3 Sushi Surfer

Entries for the Boy:
1 Koska_Arcus

Entries for the Twin:
1 SilverLutz

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:14 am
Znaruto

Kathryn Dragonna

nessiaing

@Z- Could I get a link/personality for Fabio? As well as a name and personality(if you have them) for your cub. Anything I should add? Can you think of another prompt?
@Kath/ness- Names and personalities for your cubs please! Have a prompt you want to add that's related to your cub?!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:56 am
Also Kei and the 2nd born girl with be Fabio Fave but he will tell no one but His mate this

Also For the First two Please be very heavy into the persaontiy of the cubs, I really wanna see how they going to be. This family will be rp alot. Manga and I rp alot together so yeah this Family is very close to us redface  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:44 pm
This is Open!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:06 am
I’m a Lady Here!

Name: Iokaste
Meaning: Violet tinted
Adult Rank: Nurse
Personality: Free spirit and often changes her views on things, especially as a cub. However as she gets older she starts to set her sites straight.
Plots Ideas: I think I own one of the cubs cousins!pretty purple lady So needless to say i'll have her and my Itrailde doing lots of RPs smile Which will include getting the young cub to change her mind about wanting to leave when she gets older.
Will you ask us for rp? Yes <3
Prompt #: (We want to see the cub’s pov/thoughts) Prompt 1.
Ioka was well aware of the fact that she wasn't deemed the "favorite" and this was alright with her. There was too much competition for their parents affections, at least to her, so she felt as though her time could be put somewhere much more useful. Like what she wanted to do. Which didn't include sitting around begging to be loved or coddled. In her eyes being lower on the totem pole was a blessing. Why? Less supervision of course! It also allowed her to bond more with the others who were in the same boat. Ioka knew that purple ran in the family. Her aunts were a testament to that, along with a few of her cousins. She hadn't met a lot of them yet but she was going to. At least it was on her list of things to do.

She really wasn't sure exactly how she felt about how her mother and how she favored the color of their coats. She looked at herself in the reflection of the calm waters and she was happy with how she looked. She actually found it to be much more alluring, the black and the violet. She thought it made the color pop a little more. She was by no means a self absorbed feline, however she wasn't going to deny she wasn't bad looking. She had no doubts that when she was older she'd have no issues finding a suitable mate, but that was a long time from now so it wasn't a worry for her just yet. She could only imagine how it would go though. The scrutinizing over what color of coat he might have. She might just pick someone with a completely different color scheme just to be different. What was so special about the color purple anyway? Besides the fact that most of their family had it in their fur. Regardless, she was content with how she looked and that's all that matter.  

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:47 pm
It’s time to Impress magna! This should impress you….

Name: Braith
Meaning: speckled in Welsch
Adult Rank: Scholar
Personality: Braith had a fondness for verbal puzzles and speaking eloquently. She's quick to solve problems and is quite good at talking her way out of the trouble she often gets into. She's a curious young girl after all, she's bound to run into a tight spot or two! As she grows older maturity will become her, all of her cubhood adventures turning into lessons that further her knowledge. Under that calm exterior will still reside the heart of a cub, eager for knowledge and adventure still.
It’s my Twin and Me! Braith loves her twin with all her heart and loves to play pranks on others thanks to their identical appearance. She can confide in her sister even more than with her parents and will usually go to Elfleda before anyone else with concerns she has. She won't mind her parents favoritism, understanding early on the value of a purple coat, but she won't be jealous of her siblings for their higher favor. She has Elfle, that's all she could want in the world! Perhaps when they get older a male could come between them and cause a bit of drama for a bit, before they realize there are plenty of fish in the sea. Braith would always put her sister and her before others in times of need, and while she loves her other siblings and parents, there's no doubt as to who her favorite family member is.
Picture: Find a pic that resembles the relationship the twins have. If it’s a super large pic, link it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:59 pm
I’m a Lady Here!

Name: Harlyn
Meaning: Nobel Strength
Adult Rank: Player
Personality: Aside from her complicated relationship with her mother and father (which causes some sensitivities here and there), Harlyn is jubilant, fun loving, and full of imagination. She's always making up stories and enlisting her siblings and attendants to play different parts in it. Getting into trouble isn't on her list of priorities, but she didn't exactly avoid it for the sake of her plays. So If destroying a necklace was important for a character, she through her self preservation to the wind. Her favorite part of acting is the reactions of her audience, if they get bored or if she does not get an intended emotion from them, she will become very melodramatic and run off crying. (Don't worry, this she will grow out of xD) Something that's very important to her is the fair treatment of females within the pride, she will usually play a male role to be sure that the female roles are treated with dignity and kindness. (*Foreshadowing*)
Plots Ideas: Added one at the bottom
+ Cubby fun!: Playing dress up, accidentally getting into trouble, cave painting with only the color purple, ect..
+ Meltdown: One morning Harlyn looses her cool at a comment a sibling makes and runs off for several hours. Finally, around the evening time she's found by (either her father or another member of the Nobles) and she opens up like she never has before. Expressing her inner conflicts will hopefully come to some sort of bonding, eye-opening experience.
+ Coming and Moving Out: Harlyn has to tell her mother she wants to be a Player and she's going to live among the people. She'll try to tell her that she wants to be with women instead of men, but she probably will chicken out. Another time... Or never.. What will her father think?
+ Dressing up: Getting ready for a play, she gets to play a male role for the first time, a costumer insists that she wears the get-up for a full week to get the feel for how to act like a male. This is when she meets her first fling (maybe more?) and she decides that she likes the way she's treated.
+ PLAYS!!
+ A Rose By Any Other Name: I'd like to find her a female mate, someone that's strong of character, but very feminine. She must also really love cubs, regardless of color or sex. It would be nice if she had no purple on her at all, but a little would be acceptable. She would like for them both to have litters at the same time with the same father.
+ Finding Out The Hard Way: Walking around in a male atire with a fake mane, she runs into Fabio! Oh no! Awkwardness to pursue!
Will you ask us for rp? Most definitely
Prompt #2: In her teenage years, Harlyn was confused, lost and full of angst it was treacherous to be in her company. Sometimes she would be forced to take very long constitutionals to calm her emotions to an 'acceptable' state. It was her preference to go through the pride, if she was lucky, no one recognized her and drew her into conversation.

The classes of the pride were no secret, the manor in which they were talked about in her youth, made it very clear that they were not to be taken by her and her siblings, as they were "not suitable". But, she came to an epiphany on one of these very long walks that would change everything, and give her something she wasn't aware was a possibility; a purpose. Like most cubs that didn't get much love and respect from his or her parents, Harlyn enjoys attention and seeks approval from large audiences seeking entertainment. It's not that she holds disdain or contempt for her parents, family, or the upper class, she just feels at home among those that work (more precisely, play) for a living. It's really a liberating blessing!

Now she just has to tell her mother...
eek  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Nefarious Muse

Angelic Carnivore

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:42 pm
]I’m a True Gentleman!

Name: Lavare
Meaning: Latin for lavender and the infusion of plants into scents and to wash with lavender
Adult Rank: Nobil
Personality: Complete mama's boy, will do what makes her happy. Revels in being one of the "younger" boys and constantly vies for mama's favor in most everything. always grooming himself the best he can to make his Purple stand out as much as he can for his mama Juitris. Fancies himself as a young lord and at times may squabble with his litter mates for the best of everything. He would be stuck up but smart, too smart as time goes on.
Plots Ideas: some ideas include: Him never leaving his home but perhaps falling for a female that may cause mommy issues. maybe being involved in running off siblings later on to gain more of Juitris' attention/approval.
Will you ask us for rp? yes! been looking for good rp for a long time!
Prompt #: 3 as a cub he would be a mama's boy and seem to indulge his fathers vanity, but later on may become a competition of sorts, considering himself to be a better of both worlds, being a lighter purple and all. as a teen his thoughts would be if you asked him: "My father? Ha! What about him? As he gets old I grow strong and someday, His vanity wont be enough! I am Noble and of noble birth, was he? Perhaps, but I am simply better. Just don't tell him that. He may be purple, and yes, he may be my father, but he withers as does all things. Ever seen what happens to dark fur when the gray of age starts to set in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:10 am
I’m a Lady Here!

Name: Ianthe
Meaning: violet flower
Adult Rank: Nurse
Personality: Ianthe is an extraordinarily friendly cub, maybe more than her parents would like. She doesn't discriminate against colors. While she knows that purple makes one better than the others, she still wants to be friends with all the colors of the pride. She tends to jump to conclusions using her imagination to come up with answers to questions she has. Thus, she does a lot of mistaken this and that. It tends to hurt her a lot when she does find out she is wrong. When she is upset, she tends to slink off and cry by herself. Ianthe is a big softy on the inside, so when she is looked down on, she does feel very hurt.
Plots Ideas: I want her to get into all kinds of trouble and possibly get her siblings into trouble.
I want Ianthe to have a really bad experience with a non-purple lion (or other species). Something that will make her question being so open to meeting others. For a moment, I want her to be all about the purple, a lion her mom would be proud of. Then have someone change her mind back to being an overall friendly lion.
Some drama and soul searching with her mom and siblings would be awesome.
Will you ask us for rp? Yes! All the rp please!
Prompt #: 2 Ianthe knew what her mother wanted for her but she just couldn't find it in herself to be so mean to those lower than her. Just because she had some purple on her didn't mean she was better. At least, that was how she felt. It was so unfair that she couldn't go play with the non-purple cubs. She huffed and puffed by herself where her mom couldn't see her. There wasn't much she could do at this point though. Even though she was so young, she made up her mind that she didn't want to be a noble. She wanted to be something that didn't restrict her to seeing purple all the time.

At that moment, she saw a nurse pass by. Her eyes widened as an idea dawned on her. A nurse, she could be a nurse! Yes! That was the answer. It was still a noble rank. Right? Ianthe would be able to be around all the ranks and all the colors as a nurse. Surely her mom wouldn't deny her or so she hoped. Mind made up, she practically bounced back to her family.  

Sushi Surfer

Bashful Browser

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:41 am
;_: Fabio is not a bad guy ;_;

Love reading these. But remember it not all about mama but also daddy <3

But it mostly about mama  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:13 am
Znaruto
;_: Fabio is not a bad guy ;_;

Love reading these. But remember it not all about mama but also daddy <3