Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image

Feuer had been in this pride since he was born, yes. He had been told many times that his two sisters were 'the wrong pelt colour' and it was 'natural' that they had been marked huria, while he was being trained to do . . . whatever it was he wanted to do when he grew in to his paws and proved himself an adult.

But, standing at the gate of adulthood made him scared - he didn't want to see them go, he didn't want them to leave. He just wanted to voice his thoughts out. Wandering through the pride, he looked for someone who would have . . . some kind of answers, without alienating him.

It probably just looked like him pacing a lot.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:30 am
Nerpin

User Image Kinja had taken up her usual spot by her cave where a small patch of shade had just begun to creep across the golden sand. the old lioness adored the heat of the sun upon her, but a lion could only take so much of the relentless rays. The cool touch of shadows was welcomed upon her hide as her side sucked up the heat from the stone behind her.

Kinja was quite happy to lay and watch the coming and goings of other pride members. Many came to visit her or said greetings in their passings and it was more than enough for the elder. She needed nothing more more in these days than to feel at home and loved. The Firekin were home and she was happy to say so. It may have taken her a long time to realize that, but here she was.

Blue eyes watched as a few lionesses trotted on by. Probably on their way out to hunt. A lion meandered by who called out hello to her and she responded like-wise. It wasn't until she caught the form of a young red male that Kinja's mind fully focused on what was going on. The young fellow looked like he was searching for...something or someone. In fact, he looked a bit down.

That quickly motherly instinct kicked in and Kinja rose to her paws. Sand fell from her hide with the abrupt movement but she paid it no heed as she padded towards the male. "If I didn't know better, I would say you're rather distressed about something. And let me tell you, I've raised enough cubs in my lifetime to know when one is upset. Can I help you at all?" She smiled softly. "I promise I won't say anything to anyone if that is a worry."

(Sorry this took so long. I've just been really busy and the free time I've had I've been too exhausted to think.)  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces