Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] I found a rock here once (Olivia and Crimson)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:57 am
The reaper had been spending well over three hours staring at the gate to Amityville, wondering as to it's purpose. It was an open gate, and so worn down it would be poor defense from an attack and, a poor cage if they sought to keep anything in. Plus, if they wanted to cage students in, an Iron maiden would be much better. Individual boxes that you could name and categorize and sort! A big cage was just silly. Your specimens would interact and the variables would change and his elders would be all sorts of against it.

To Crimson, it wasn't really a bother, just a bit of a hassle.

Still the gate posed uncertainty and confusion, so sitting next to it, the reaper had been silently contemplating if he was even allowed to enter.
Because he wasn't sure he was allowed in, or, if he wanted to be caged.

Gates were very ominous if you did not know their purpose.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:25 pm
It turned out to one of those wandering sort of days, all her usual spots left vacated for the time being as Olivia decided to just go aimlessly around campus. The undead just let her feet take her where they wanted to go, let them set the path, stopping only every so often when she saw some interesting people milling about or something shiny on the ground. There had been a trek through most of the dormitory areas, especially past the monster's dorms as it was ever so large, before she found herself on the academic portion of the school. And eventually past that as well.

Soon enough she found herself at the entrance gates - which she would have liked to think was a very fine gate, thank you and she had done her best to defend it that one day. Ideally, she would have wanted to just go through them but there seemed to be someone just standing there. Staring up at the gates. Someone that did not seem familiar (which really didn't mean much, the ghoul didn't know everyone or anything). Olivia stopped a few feet away from the reaper, didn't say anything and simply stared at him in turn. With a smile.

istoleyurvamps
ouo

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:32 pm
To Crimson's credit, they did not feel odd with being stared at. A reaper who spent a great deal of their life being examined and examining eventually learned to overcome any form of social awkwardness that staring often brought about. Sadly, this also meant that they lacked in the social cue that staring was not the most proper thing to do.

So for a solid minute after noticing the ghoul, Crimson stared back, also smiling.

"Hi."

It was a start.

Looking back from her to the gate, the reaper motioned for his keeper to approach it, the deer rolling it's eyes and going up to gingerly prod it with a hoof. The light clatter seemed to prompt the next step.

"Is this gate to keep people out or in?" The ghoul had been in had she not? Surely, she would know such an answer. "I am here to learn, but so far, I have yet to be told if the gate is to keep me out or keep me in. It is very odd for a place of learning to either I think."

chirigami

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:30 pm
In turn, when Crimson's gaze fell upon her, Olivia held it and didn't falter for that passage of time. The little staring habit wasn't going to suddenly go away because of one boil (was that right? Now that she was getting a good long look at the reaper it was a bit difficult to tell) or overnight, or something. Same with her silent resolve, even as he - she was sticking with that for now - gave a greeting. Olivia's shoulders straightened in response and the glow about her eyes brightened.

Had the deer been there the whole time? She had to wonder as her eyes immediately flicked towards it when it set into motion, maybe it was obscured or something. Or maybe because it hadn't moved until now. It was kind of neat. Was it a mini pet? Maybe she'd ask... after she figured out how to answer his actual question.

Because, really, she wasn't exactly sure and she still remained quiet, trying to think about it. Finally, "I have gone through it a few times, easily enough," Olivia told him, though there was a bit of uncertainty in her response. "We did have to stop some... shadow creatures from getting in once." That probably wasn't really what he was looking for, but that was what she knew.

istoleyurvamps
sorry, doctor who came on

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:17 pm
They liked how she glowed. Her eyes were very pretty and briefly, Crimson wondered if he blood glowed. Or, if it carried luminescent micro-organisms that emit light. Perhaps bacteria? It was very interesting.

"So it is a gate- but it's purpose is not known." The deer tapped at it again, as if trying to say 'yes its metal can we move along here please?'
Crimson was sadly, shifting his focus from the gate to the ghoul of maybe glowing blood.
"Shadow creatures- That must have been interesting. I am new so many things are interesting like your eyes and glowing and this gate and the school. Is the school safe, even if it's gates need protecting? Can we go inside them? Is it allowed?" The reaper was asking in the most serious of tones.

They were literally unsure if they could be allowed past the gate.
chirigami

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff