Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country
House on the Plains Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Built by Armand in spare time between Chimera missions, House on the Plains is a simple B-Ranked home, perfect for getting away from the city and relaxing. It is a very spacious and minimalist. Nothing is quite suitable for training, but the garden is nice to reflect in. Perfect size for any average occasion.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:46 pm

User Image

Entering the small house, he opened the door, which was almost always unlocked, and stepped inside. Removing his shoes, Armand pushed himself to the nearest couch and slumped down on it. Being within the city walls was taking a toll on his mental state. He was more stressed than ever, especially with the Yami ordeal.

He needed a way to relax, or...something. He couldn't get drunk, but he could at least enjoy the taste and try to placebo himself. Opening up the cabinet, which the person who made the weekly rounds had stocked, he located himself a bottle of same fancy looking liquid and popped the top off. Manners and etiquette be damned. He'd spend the next couple of minutes sitting on the couch and staring off into the plains, taking drafts of the alcohol.

(Chakra): 157/157 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

Loto Teh Sake

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:11 pm
                User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

xxxxxMasako silently walked into the small home. She had no need to even knock or ask who lived here, only one presence was in the small home. She walked up to the couch, shaking her head at the sight of the drunk Armand. "As your doctor I feel I should tell you that drinking this much is going to kill you one of these days. I'm surprised you haven't hit liver failure yet. Why do you feel you need to drink away your problems? What are you running from that you have to drown your sorrows? I've done some very naughty things and you don't see me drinking myself into a self induced coma."

xxxxx

Kusagakure - Jounin - Medical - Body Sacrifice Sensor - Chiru
                                                                              CP: 235/235
                                                                              Sp:6 Str: 7

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru clan members gain a +1 to their base speed. (6 -> 7)
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              • Hanaton are stronger by one rank.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can detect the demons/angels inside of people
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines like Kitsune, Apocalypto, Prophets, Evictus, Elementals, etc
                                                                              • You can find stealth-based enemies, even when they use chakra stealth
                                                                              • Can find hidden enemies
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Are able to learn medical jutsu faster than others (-2 posts)
                                                                              • Can learn powerful medical abilities as nearly any class
                                                                              • All medical jutsu are increased in strength by one rank
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

thefire158

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:34 pm

User Image

Armand placed the bottle back down and grinned with a dismissive gesture. "I just like the taste. You know how my body works, I can't get drunk~"
                                                                    With a bit of a yawn, he stood up and looked at the door. Maybe shouldn't be leaving that open all the time. "Believe me, I have no problems. Just brief stints of missing an adrenaline rush. There's always fun to be had~"

He jabbed a finger toward the cabinet. "You're welcome to anything as well." Truthfully, Armand was completely fine. There was nothing that suggested he was drinking away any problems. Yami was the only issue, but it was of a sense of honor and duty to the people of Kusa that he ever confronted him. Without Kusa, he'd be truly unshackled. The pinnacle of a chaotic neutral.

(Speed/Strength): Base: 6(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/7(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 9/9
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:53 pm
                User Image

xxxxx"Who are you fooling? Normal people don't drink 24/7, even if it wouldn't effect them. But I think asking again would be a wasted effort on you. Maybe you can answer another question. Why did you hold back earlier? The other two didn't notice, but I did. You could have skewered him in the blink of an eye." It was true. Nothing could escape her gaze and even the smallest of things were important to her. She made her way to cabinet, opening it up slightly. She removed a small shot glass and a small bottle of scotch, pouring herself some. She threw back the shot and turned to face Armand. Already on the inside, her body was setting about to attack and destroy the alcohol. She wasn't as immune to alcohol as Armand was, but as a medical ninja, her body was a little tougher than most, and it would take more than a single shot to even have a noticeable effect.

xxxxx

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              • Given the ability to change their body, parts of their body, or anything on their body, but not other people, into flower petals for short amounts of time. The petals have razor chakra edges.
                                                                              • Chiru Clan members have higher chakra/natural perception than normal shinobi and better reaction time others as well.
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              • Body Sensors can discover the hidden weaknesses of bloodlines like Kitsune, Apocalypto, Prophets, Evictus, Elementals, etc
                                                                              • The best healing abilities out there. You can heal fatal wounds and revive the dead if they've only been gone for less than a minute and a half. (You can revive people who have been totally destroyed, if you can find even one scrap of them)
                                                                              • Your perception is naturally good, and you have a similar muscle movement detection as the sharingan, although slightly weaker
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS
                                                                              CHAKRA CONTROL -- Medical shinobi have exceptional chakra control. For this reason, jutsu that shinobi of this class perform have a (-5) chakra point discount. This does not apply to Academy or Genin-ranked techniques. No technique can be free when using this passive.

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

thefire158

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:00 pm

User Image

Armand couldn't help but laugh. "I'm not fooling anybody, I'm being sincere here. Is it so hard to believe I just like to drink what tastes good to me?~" Then the other question came, causing Armand to stumble a bit. But, at least he knew the answer.

"There was no point to end his life. He threw a tantrum and caused some damage. I made him go back and apologize. You know me, killing isn't my style. I just like a good fight, at the bare minimum~" Placing the bottle on the table in front of him, he corked it and looked back at her. "Is there a reason you're here? Been two years and now you decide to come see me. Oh...and don't tell Kya about the fight either. She'd have my a**. I'm discharged from service...officially~"

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:07 pm
Kitten Kashensu

thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hahaha! Yami asked me to help him bring vengeance, So I will, This is the story, One of a vengeful Tailed Jinchuuriki, Who was destined to Be an ultimate destroyer.
Whats on the other side? Heaven, Hell?...Or nothing.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Appearing a far walk away, he began walking and thinking to himself. "Well...this is were we would find Armand after missions....I wounder if he build that House. Its probably small...knowing him he may have over done it...probably has....flying scorpions as gaurdians and.....Chainsaw weilding bears....,,,or flying chainsaw weilding bears with scorpion tails full of poison.....why am i now suddenly scared to go to his house." He said as he stopped in front of the house. he let out a sigh of relief as he knocked on the door. Pulling out the full sake bottle glass thing, he was hoping he could "Mend" broken bridges with Armand with it....Boy i hope it works. He then knocks on the door and awaits for someone to answer it.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Once we are done avenging his family, I shall be in charge of this body
I am the beast of sand, And yami is the beast of lightning, I can do both. Let us tear this area apart, Hm?
Hm? were has yami gone?, He is here, But he is not here.
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
Tailed Beast: Shukaku
Alliance: Kusagakure and allied villages
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 10(+3/-1) / Strength: 8((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.
Chakra points:280
Armand Score: 1
Yami Score: 1

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:29 pm
                User Image

xxxxx"Hmph, discharged from service huh? You can take the dog out to the fight, but you can never take the fight out of the dog." Before she even heard the knock at the door, she spoke out to Armand, pouring herself another shot. "Oh, and by the way, he's about to knock at your door." As if on cue, a faint knocking was heard at the door.

xxxxx

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

thefire158

User Image

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        There was a man named Brighton. He was something of a different note, a man of musical talent rather than the visual arts. He was such a worldly person, one could immediately recognize that he was not lying when he claimed to have traveled the world and all the seas. He spoke of the barbarians, he spoke of the handsome men of the far northwest, and the beautiful women of the far south. He did not live to imagine his own glory. Instead, he desired to make other people "happy", you could say. Everything he did, every word he spoke, there was a silver lining; an attempt to let the interest of another rise, and let their worries fall. He would sing and compose and sing to his compositions, and then every now and then he'd sail off in a ship to bring his talents to the other lands far from here. I had become quite possessed by the beauty of such a man that reveals all yet remains mysterious; I did not believe someone could exist as he did, not until I met him.

He had short brown hair and green eyes. He had stubble, though his skin was still smooth at the touch. He was a little shorter than me, and he was athletic in appearance despite his lack of exercise. I remember him. I remember him the most, more than Lydia, and Kamitachi, and Sosuke. The reason I can recall him so well is because often, in my head, I can hear his music. I long for it, to hear those compositions once again. To be able to sing with him again.

"What interests you about such a man, Kleine?" Those words; that voice. It was the Enemy, the compelling individual that ruled the shackles of Shinsei's life. From impulse to impulse, he would come to wander endlessly at a beck and call contrary to his own. He had come here seeking this man, who was born near here and said he would wish to die near here. He had come to him seeking some moment of a spark, like before, in the days of old. "That he isn't you." That was his response, perhaps rebellious and even humorous in its own way. He did not enjoy to speak, because then the Enemy would speak back. But then if he did not reply, he would speak louder and boom his voice and make noises and torment him. At any moment, he could drive him mad with schizophrenia or wild pathological desires. It was best to comply, to obey. Was that not all he had ever done? It was his method of sustenance.

The creature found that answer intriguing. "What interests you about me, then? You can't answer with that I'm not me, because you know that I am. You seem to think about me an awful lot -- perhaps even more than my previous containers. I remember all of them, indeed, but I'll remember you even more. You're so hyper-aware, so insecure about the lack of your ability; the inferiority-superiority between you and I, your lack of control over the situation. They . . . thought such things for a while, but then didn't want to think at all. They lost their control, surrendered it to the madness. You retain it. You don't know why, but there's a reason. Shall I tell you?" He didn't need to wait for an answer, as he was ready to provide. "You're a psychopath. Your mind was demented far before I demented it for you; I observed such a thing in obscurity, not wanting to tarnish such a particularly ingenious development. The way in which you can control me is simply this; before I even existed within you, you responded to a presence similar to mine. Your brain has adapted to such a thing as I. That is why you are not "maddening", and it's because you are already mad. Isn't that the strangest thing?" The creature then submerged into silence, and Shinsei did the same.

For a time. "You have a sense of urgency, don't you?" He spoke, appearing behind Yami. He was wearing a suit, one grey with black stripes all over, and then a fedora cap covering the top of his head. There was no suitcase here, no. He was more a wanderer than a businessman at the moment, trying to conceal himself until the moment was right; where Brighton could look directly into his eyes and see the spark, as if a musical note coming alive. For now, however, he distracted himself with the large presence of chakra that surrounded this home. He was interested to see what sort of creatures would pop up from within. "I don't know about you, but I feel fear. Before you step beyond this door, why don't you tell me what's ravaging your mind?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:05 pm
Kanno Shane

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hahaha! Yami asked me to help him bring vengeance, So I will, This is the story, One of a vengeful Tailed Jinchuuriki, Who was destined to Be an ultimate destroyer.
Yami almost jumped out of his shoe-...well you know what i mean, after hearing the man who had appeared from behind him. Turning, his fast beating heart began to slow down to a normal past. He heard him speak and decided to speak back, as confused as he was. "This is the home of my teammate, my reason for being her is to mend broken bridges...Wait..." He said as he began backing away from the door. "Whats going to happen?"
I am the beast of sand, And yami is the beast of lightning, I can do both. Let us tear this area apart, Hm?
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:50 pm

User Image

Armand sighed. Who the hell could this be. It was very late, and cold, and snowy, he had didn't really want to have a giant house party at the moment...but it seemed that was what would happen. With a sharp kick to the bottom of the door, it opened itself and showed two newcomers. Yami and somebody...a bit different. With a sigh, Armand would hold the door a bit more open. "Come in. Masako's in the living room. Help yourself to whatever~"

Then there was the matter of the stranger. "And you are...? Eh, to hell with it. If you had malcontent, you would've blasted this tiny wooden door off its hinges already. Come in if you want. Drinks are in the room to the right of the living room~" With that, he'd return to his couch, not quite sure how this night was going to progress.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:27 pm
                User Image

xxxxxMasako looked down at the small shot glass before sliding it to the back of the counter top and hoisted the entire bottle to her lips, taking a large gulp. It went down smooth, landing in her empty stomach. She looked around the kitchen as Armand answered the door to tend to his guests. She searched for what seemed like forever to find a cabinet that didn't have alcohol in it before finally finding one. It was packed with food, but nothing that would require to much work to make. She pulled out a small bag of chips and opened it before taking a seat in the kitchen. To the guest she would seem to be only another person enjoying the alcohol and company of a friend, not someone analyzing every move he made and everything about his chakra."Maybe you shouldn't advertise the free booze thing, I don't think your home will be able to seat the whole village if this keeps up."

xxxxx

Passive:
                                                                              Chiru
                                                                              Body Sacrifice Sensor
                                                                              MEDICAL CLASS

Techniques Used:

Quotes:

thefire158

Chaos_wolf12

Kanno Shane

User Image

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:26 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                        What's going to happen? he asked. At that, Shinsei could not help but smirk some; he had this conception that was to be easily dismissed, an idea visualized by his own wantings. Perhaps he was very wary because he had experienced a lot of bad and very little good. Perhaps he found Shinsei suspicious because of his eyes, or his hair, the way he looked. Regardless, the man quickly shoved him aside with kinetic force and stepped through the door. "I have a certain man that I'm here for. You were only to be a momentary distraction, but now the moment is gone." The wall of psychic energy that covered the place of the door -- he innervated it, giving it enough power to completely keep Yami out of the home, at least from that entrance. He continued to walk deeper into the home, until he found himself seated in the center of the room, looking over at the two who were originally within. What are their names, Enemy? he asked the entity. In response, the creature spoke, dully and darkly as it often did. "Masako Chiru and Armand Tikoshi. They know this man, whose name is Yami. You knew someone dear to him. Only . . . briefly, however, before the headhunters took him away." The end of its words.

Shinsei was very interested, for the moment, as to what sort of things people like this would be interested in. He looked back to thoughts and actions from years ago, and he remembered Masako and Armand perfectly to his own extent: he remembered them dealing with this man before. Perhaps it was his grief that they dealt with, or perhaps they created that grief in the first place; he couldn't remember. It was a long time and not much had kept him engaged in that story, as it was always sort of trivial. "I have two eyes, Armand. One is red and one is blue. The red one is special because it is powerful; an Eternal Mangekyo. The blue one is special because it's mine. They have names, too. The red is Hades, and the blue . . . is Armand." He glanced at him briefly, before turning his head to the empty space before him. "Two men were killed in order to sate my thirst for power. You can guess their names, right? H and A. It's funny that I'd run into another one, and so liberal with his valuable assets. I won't be taking that drink, as alcohol dulls the senses." He leaned back, and laid against the material of the floor.

"Why does this boy haunt you so? I can feel irritation in you, and the minute twitch of your muscles that signifies detraction as he draws near. If you don't like him, why not just kill him? You're a shinobi, aren't you? I'm sure you could rather expertly hide the body. It'd save you the booze, too." He smiled slightly, and then closed his eyes. He had a thought to look into their heads -- but no, that meant more engagements with the phantom inside his skull.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:00 am
Kitten Kashensu

thefire158

Kanno Shane

User ImageUser Image
Yami
"T-they're talking about-" Shukaku was cut off by yami, who thought the words. "I know...." Yami looked down at the bottle. "Shukaku look around, Its only the front door right?" He said as an eye made from sand was created It look around the outside of the house search for many other doors, There was the back and there were many other windows. Yami simply went around the back were he formed hand sign's and was inside the house in a wisp of electricity. Specifically he was in the kitchen. Walking through to were the group was, he was completely angry with the man. Masako......didn't make him angry anymore. He took in a deep breath and released it. He set the large bottle of sake on the table and said. "I got it from the Cafe." Now he was going to address Armand. "Armand i'm here to mend Broken bridges with you. From years ago to now with this, I've been acting childish and a bit homocidal sense my dad and testial's death, and well we finally killed one, But *Sigh* I...Won't...go after anymore people and act...childish" He said pointing to the full sake glass bottle thing. He tried his hardest to let that part of the sentence out, He then pulled something from his pocket. He also brought his own cups so there were no need to mess up dishes. He then turned to Masako. "I'm..*Ahem* Sorry. What happened years ago wasn't your fault,....also not accusing anyone but what happened to his arm? Actually never mind that's least important, If you can accept my apologize please drink with me and Armand." He bowed to both of them while hearing grunting from shukaku in his head. He then turned towards the new comer who set up a darn energy thing, And made him go around back. "Who are you, and how do you know about my father?" Yami's Facial expression would change from apologetic to aggravated.
Bakuton
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assasin
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:47 am
Chaos_wolf12

(You can't hear the Enemy. Only Kleine can. So, you wouldn't know that he knows anything about Kurai.)  
Kusa no Kuni - Grass Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff