Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ grp ] Do it Like a Dude (Cee/America/???) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:05 am
Where some people may take "RACE YA" as a cute encouragement to hurry up, America took it as a personal challenge. Racing down halls, taking several shortcuts, and actually leaping over a gurney, America arrived at the golem pods flushed and bright-eyed.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:10 am
Cee's version of racing usually had a hair and makeup freshen-up right before hand. So when she arrived at a brisk sashay America had probably already been waiting a few minutes. In fact any mention of a race may have slipped her mind.

"Heeeey giiiiirrrrlll.." Of course the last time they'd spoken to one another Cee had been meddling. But given that was more than 24 hours ago (her general forgiveness/drama cycle) it was totally pointless and forgotten.

"Ready for this shiiiit?"

lizbot

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:19 am
Whatever irritation America had concerning Cee's relationship advice was long since faded back. Certain events had made her free and gracious with forgiveness, and certain others came about later to make everything else seem petty and unimportant. It'd rear its head again, no doubt, but today America greeted the other girl brightly with sincere pleasure.

Besides which, she'd won.

"Damn right, I am. Last time I was in here I got a giant ******** monster thing and Ever was a tiny fairy girl." She grinned widely at the memory as they walked to the pods. "Cute as ******** too."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:35 am
"Who're you kiddin, girl." Cee barked a laugh about her bestie, "HA! Ever's already an adorable fairy girl."

Cee approached her own pod, finally having lost the reluctance that came with being a trainee. No one ever wanted to go back in. There was always just the faintest voice in the back of their heads that told them they wouldn't come back out again.

"You gotta be my guide girl. And keep me solid on my Halloween lingo cause I know I'll ******** it up." She settled herself in before it closed and the tech got things rolling.

lizbot

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:54 am
"Naw, this was some next level s**t. He was like two feet tall with sparkly wings." Stepping into her pod and strapping in, America checked to see if everything was in order before the tech approached her pod.

She was still not used to the sudden changes, but at the very least, America didn't wake up dead. There was a sense that she'd made use of so many coping mechanisms recently that another bout of frantic, violent need would too easily break something or someone. As it was she was very, very small.

Waiting for Cee's golem to form, America began doing a body check to see what was going on. Tiny horns, black hair, rich red skin, boobs, a tail, nothing much between the legs.

Sadly, it looked like d**k measuring contests wouldn't be on the schedule.

Ooohhhh, hooves!

iloveyoudie

the most generic, if tiny, demon ever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:23 am
Cee had only been in a golem of herself before this. It was different to find yourself suddenly fully immersed in a completely different body. Especially one that was more than a foot taller than yourself.

"Whaaaaaaaat..." Her voice still rung true but everything else was off.

She was distinctly aware of large muscular arms, a barrel chest, and tight jeans stifling something between her legs. Cee immediately crotch grabbed.

"HA!" She then flexed. Her head swung and there was no long hair. A full inspection revealed her to be a demon with short back horns in the forehead, a greaser style 'do, varsity jacket and tight cuffed jeans. Yes, there was a ********. Rock." Butt inspection. "No tail.. but nice a**."

lizbot

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:50 am
A small, red hand with black claws for nails, reached up to feel the a**. "Oh yeah, honey. That is an athletic a** you got there."

There was a good three feet difference between the two, but they were apparently dressed to theme, as America was a petite cheerleader of some sort, sporting the classic skirt and V-neck sweater combo. As she continued to feel up Cee's new body, America began explaining, "Okay, so the words in this world are usually kinda like, cute puns on our words. Girls are ghouls n' boys are boils. Instead of people, they usually use creeple. You can totally make s**t up and most people will just think you're some dumb hick."

She grinned up at the towering figure of manhood, her little teeth sharp and pointy. "How you like it so far?"

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:00 am
"Weird as ********." She took a step. Boots, ok. Her hips didn't swish and the crotch grabbing now went beyond curiosity into discomfort. "Jesus.. really how to they." There was some maneuvering until she found a comfortable arrangement.

"Aright.. I think I knew all that but knowin me I'll forget." There was something feminine in the way she flung her arms up to stretch and Cee noticed immediately, trying to over compensate by putting a heaviness on everything she did.

"Hey ghoul..
" She overly deepened her voice and flung an arm lazily around America. "Yes pretty hot what's yer name?"

lizbot

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:01 pm
With a high, ditzy giggle, America took a few tiny clippity-clop steps to snuggle up adoringly into Cee's sturdy manbod. "Just call me, Amy!" Close enough to cover any slips. Wiggling and patting the abs underneath the jacket, she giggled again, "Our stop today is a library, hope you're ready for terrified nerds!"

No matter what the world, high school was still pretty much high school.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:21 am
"Aight Amy.." Cee half-giggled but had to force herself to put back on the deep voice. "I'm Rocco." It was her cousins name and the first that came to mind.

"So uh.." She looked around, finally absorbing this completely foreign world. It was full of shades of grey, like eternal fall, and the sun (or moon? she couldn't tell) looked like a pumpkin. "Which way?"

lizbot

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:03 am
Disengaging for a moment, America searched the little shack for a few moments until she spotted something glinting up in the rafters. Climbing up Rocco like a ladder made of muscle until she was standing on the massive set of shoulders, she reached up to grab a metal box and hopped down. Without thinking about, she'd ended up treating Cee much the same as she had many of her old beef cake boyfriends in high school: like good looking furniture.

The box held a bag of shining silver pumpkin seeds and a couple phone-like things, along with a map they probably didn't need. The phone was handed over, as well as part of the seeds, the rest going down her shirt into nature's coin purse.

Finally ready, Amy grabbed the big demon's hand and began to lead the other outside into the weird and spooky fantasyland of Halloween. Fortunately the shack was in the town proper and not in the middle of the woods this time. "It looks like...." She squinted, hopped, and got her bearings as best she could. "Thattaway! The big slanty building with the live ******** gargoyles flying over it."

And then a giant blob of slime nearly ran them over.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:13 am
"Jesus ********!" Of course Jesus wasn't an expression in Halloween and it took her a moment before her eyes searched for a new word. Snap internally helped for once. "Uhh.. Jackin ******** cell phone wasn't as nice as her own (but why would it be) but she powered it up and scrolled through it anyway. Judging by the pictures and things on it, it had been used by golems before as there were various glamour shots of weird creatures in buddy-poses.

"Hold on.." Rocco grabbed Amy, duckfaced, and left a photo for posterity on the phone. If only she could get this to herself on Deus.

"Aright so.." Her arm settled on Amy's waist like the brutishly possessive boilfriend she was determined to be, and the large demon's eyes roamed the campus. Every manner of weird thing was wandering around, some she wondered what powers that be even kept them together (like that skeleton right there who had it's arm stolen by what she recognized as a foxfire). "Library.. and maybe talkin ta some kids?"

lizbot

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:23 am
So much duckface. America kept it up even after the selfies were snapped and automatically let her hand sink into one of Cee's back pockets. Perking up, she grinned, "Yeah, I haven't had a chance to talk them really. Mostly I just end up chatting up the adults to figure out s**t like minipet trapping n'such."

As they neared the library she looked around, going up on her toes, trying to see if there were any likely looking creepy kiddies around.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:37 am
"Should I like carry ya on my shoulder?" Cee's golem snickered with a snort. "I wonder if this is what it's like ta hang wit me.." Though she wasn't that short.

The library was ahead, thankfully clearly marked, and the only student who wasn't bustling by looked like she was half tree. Her hand pointed, indicating their first friend and then Rocco the demon swaggered over.

"Yo ghoul what up." Because... that's how most jock types had ever spoken to her.

the semblance of unity
give us some holly

lizbot
i nvr got this notification *weep*

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:08 am
Hollandaise had been thinking about smuggling some plants into the library. Plant contraband? A plant-bombing? Perhaps she could be counted as some sort of flora-giving vagabond. It made her feel vaguely dangerous and she wasn't sure she liked that. But really, everything in this school feel so sterile and inorganic. It make her skin crawl. She needed greenery around her like air... and Deszeld's room was the closet to a personal forest she got. As she thought, she ambled slowly along, humming tunelessly under her breath. Hollandaise was so engrossed in her thoughts that it took more than a few moments for her to realize someone was speaking to her.

But they were, or rather, he was. She blinked up at the boil. Tall, yes, good. Demonic, sorty look. Acceptable, although not green. He had a ghoul with him, a short petite demon - a fearleader. They were a matched pair it was just a little bit cute. Hollandaise glanced around before turning her eyes back to the demons. They were definitely speaking to her and no other. Rolling her shoulders slightly, she smiled placidly and opened her mouth.

"Hello. Do you need... directions? To the gym perhaps? Or do you want a plant?" Her long fingers gestured at the ghoul's unform.

lizbot

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces