Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.There comes a time in everyone's live where they just have to get out on their own, away from the things that make them the most comfortable. For Ekundayo it was away from the safety of the God Haven and down to the turmoil below.

Why? Well, because he was bored with safe. Not really, but that's what he was telling himself. He was just anxious about going into the chaotic world of mortals, where war was waged for the dumbest reasons and where everyone thought they were better than the rest. To fit in better, he'd gained a mortal form. It was basically a smaller, wingless version of himself. Everything else, even his jewelry was the same. It felt odd not having the wings to hide his white speckled sides and backs, but if it made things easier...

He was at a small river, taking a drink from it and noticing how different it was then anything he'd drank before. Sure, while he was younger he might have drank from a normal river before, but he didn't remember it.

It was like everything was brand new. ....He liked it and he didn't at the same time. The brown lion shuffled this way and that as he tried to decide where he was going to go now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:45 am
User Image

Semele had wandered much farther than she expected this time around. Her last vision had been enough to thrill her and leave her groggily wandering from place to place till she finally collapsed from exhaustion. It was definitely much farther than she had ever wandered before. She did not recognize this stream, and she was not entirely sure she could find her way back to her mother and father this time unassisted. Seeing something off in the distance, she yawned heavily and trudged her way towards it as she ignored a persistent itch on her neck that didn't want to dissipate.

"Hello~," Semele called, flashing her best smile despite her tiredness, "Are you from around here? I'm pretty sure I'm lost."

The gray lioness stopped some twenty feet away from the other lion, who was male with brilliant green in his mane. He was quite a bit bigger than other males as well, but no so much bigger that Semele thought it unusual. She had seen big males before, but they came from some strong prides with good breeding.

Saint Sergio

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:53 am
The male froze at the words, recognizing they didn't sound like he was going to get attacked, at least in tone. Then Ekundayo realized she was just asking for directions. Well, he couldn't help her. He wanted to say as much but instead he said, "Hello. I ...may be able to properly help?" before he even realized he was going to say it. A vocal hiccup if you will. ...A long one, but he hadn't thought about it and there it was, laid out before him.

He just sighed at that and mentally winced before adding on, "I'm not originally from here, so I'm not sure how much help I can be. I can still help." Because that wasn't confusing at all, was it?

hibi-tea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:25 pm
Saint Sergio

"Any help is a good set of help," Semele answered, picking herself up off the ground to approach the male once she had decided that he was not going to try and attack her.

She didn't expect him to attack her, truthfully; however, you never knew out here in the Rogue Lands. Some places were safe havens, others were wrought with danger and or perverts. She especially was not fond of the perverts. They either wanted to mount her, or use her for what she was; a seer.

"Ahhh. Maybe you've seen my mum and da?" Semele asked, getting up on her hind legs for a minute and stretching her paw in the air, "Mum is about super tall, and has fluffy wings and Da is silver with markings like mine. He's normal sized. They're a bit of an odd pair."

She managed to explain her parents before it flashed before her mind that maybe this male had never seen a God, let alone her God-mum, so asking him if he'd have seen them was probably not the smartest thing in the world for her to do. Plopping back to the ground and all four paws, she grinned apologetically for what she considered a misstep on her part.

"Ahh, sorry. You probably haven't seen them. I don't know why I thought you might have..."

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:56 am
The god-in-hiding listened to her describe her parents and faltered at the description of her mother. Large with fluffy wings? He squinted at the girl, trying to place who she could be related to. Right now Eku couldn't. She didn't look familiar, and, truth-be-told, he didn't pay attention to many gods that visited the Haven. A frown pulled at his lips before he could think about it, eyes drifting off and then snapping back to her.

"...I don't know who you're talking about, honestly... But your mother sounds like a goddess..?"

If she said yes, he could go into his normal, god form and be a little more comfortable, and at the same time, uncomfortable. Thus his name sake, he supposed. "..Uh. Is she?"

He might have gotten off the topic of helping her find her parents, but he never did have a brilliant attentions pan.

hibi-tea
<3

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces