Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:30 pm
Sabia`Nafsi
The sun had begun lowering and the moon had begun to rise. Sabia rose with the moon, which was typical of the night pride. Along side Sabia was her mate Hoaka whom had supported her in the coming days to when she was able to travel long distances without him aiding her through dizzy spells. It was finally time, they would shortly be homeward bound to seek shelter in the original lands of her birth. Hope had firmly settled in her gut and she sighed happily as she tidied just a little more.

“Do you think we are almost ready?” She questioned to Hoaka out loud. This would be a wonderful experience, she simply could not wait to find their home; find their family and begin a new life. She didn’t know why, but she felt extremely sure of herself during these times.

Hoaka
Hoaka yawned as he awoke, it had taken a little getting use to wake with the moon instead of the sun. He of course made the adjustment for Sabia though, she had been living this way for sometime. Of course once they got home their schedule would switch again. He heard his mate awake and decided there was no more time for sleeping. Sabia had been raring to go home from the moment they had discussed it, it had taken every ounce of strength he had to keep her in the pride she had made her home temporarily until her wounds had healed a little.

Rising to a seated position he had a playful smile on his face. "Well I suppose if you think you are ready, we could head out anytime now." he said in a very calm voice. He knew that she would be ready to leave this very second, and honestly there was no reason for them not to. He turned towards his mate, he wanted to see the excitement that would be on her face. Of course she had changed a lot since they had been separated, but her knew deep down she was still the sweet girl he had fallen in love with and her home meant everything to her.

Sabia`Nafsi
As much as change was certainly present in the pale lionesses there would always be one thing for certain, when excitement took hold of her she had to do everything in her power to stop herself from bouncing around. “I’m ready whenever you are Hoaka!” Sabia scooped up whatever little belongings she had and attached them to herself in a small home made bag type of object. It was something extremely unfamiliar to her, but an act she had seen many others complete and use well. Now that it was her turn she peered nervously at the small bag as though it may fall apart, her abilities were raw beyond belief and showed in this particular piece.

“I cannot wait to be home, I wonder if Mother will be there!? Or Grandfather!?” The tones of her voice had begun to sound young again and definitely at ease. The pains of her wounds had been forgotten and she returned to her sweet self for the time being. “Do you think any of your children will be joining the pride once more?” Her ears tweaked forward to look at him. Children, it was something that had been in her mind steadily since Hoaka and her had first spoke. She was bashful about the subject, but had admitted to herself at that time that she would want a family. The sound of small paws bounding about a den had been music to her ears. They had not been blessed with such a thing just yet, but Sabia held onto hope.. not that they had been trying to start a family.

“I sure hope we see plenty of familiar faces.”

Once Sabia was sure Hoaka was ready she began by taking the lead in moving them from the Mwezi pridelands. It felt strange for her to be leaving here, but change was a necessary part of life and this change was certainly for the better. Home was something that should never have been taken from her and she regretted having to leave since the day it happened.

Hoaka
Hoaka's smile grew as he saw how excited his mate had grown. He loved seeing her like this, this was the Sabia he had known, not that he didn't love the Sabia he knew now she was just different. He rose to his feet and gave her a nod when she asked if he was ready. He had no worldly possession so he had nothing to pack.

"My children." he said softly, he wondered if perhaps they would come back to the pride, but in his heart of hearts he knew that they most likely had moved on and found other lives, they hadn't grown up in the pride the same way Sabia had, nor did they ever have the same intense loyalty towards it that Hoaka had.

"I don't know that they will return to the pride. All I can hope that they are happy where ever it is that they are." He sighed, he did wish that his children would come home with him but he had hopes that soon him and Sabia would have children of their own. A topic they could cover once they made it back home.

He didn't even look over his shoulder as the duo made their way across the pride's borders. "I don't think it should take us too long get home." he told Sabia a smile on his face and a bounce in his step. "Depending on whether or not you want to sleep during our travels." he said turning his eyes to the side to look at his mate.

Sabia`Nafsi
It seemed she had hit a sore subject with her dearly beloved and instantly regretted even mentioning his children, it used to be such a pleasant topic, but of course those times had come and gone. Now they had to choose to move ahead and enjoy what would be coming, rather than what had been. “I’m sure that they are extremely happy Hoaka.” She promised him swiftly, her words filled with care and deep love. As soon as she was finished her words she let the topic drop aside and allowed his mind a chance to move on from such a sad thought.

Sabia took a glance back, even paused in her step as they crossed the prides borders. This was ‘home’ even if it was for such a short period of time. This home had provided a doorway to many new emotions she hadn’t felt before and had allowed in more she hadn’t felt yet. Waking away from it all was something she would live with the rest of her life, but it wasn’t something that would cause her tremendous pain, not like having to leave her original home.

“Perhaps a rest every now and again would not hurt?”

She smiled gently at her significant other.

Hoaka
Hoaka smiled, glad that his mate admitted resting along the way would be a good plan. He of course had thought she would insist on travelling non-stop until they reached their old home. "Yes my dear, I agree resting here and there would be a very good idea, even if its not a full nights rest." He told her giving her should a gentle bump with his shoulder.

"Even with rests I think we could make it to our old home in about day and half maybe two." he was just as excited to get home as she was but he was containing it a lot better. "Who do you suppose we might find?" he asked her. He had been thinking non-stop about who might be in the lands, if anyone. He had hopped that they would find the pride bustling with activity but he doubted that would be the case. He would be happy if they even found one other soul in the area.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:38 pm
Was she mistaken, had he been insinuating something with resting? It was of course in the back of her and made her blush tremendously, but the blush was hidden beneath her pelt, just barely. "Two days is plenty of travel time, we may even see some things!" She spoke briskly in an effort to conceal and help fade the blush as quickly as possible.

"Perhaps my Grandfather?" Her voice was slow as she began to think and calculate based on personalities. Her memory of their home land had become rather vague in the last little bit and she found that most were gone if they didn't have a great impact. That meant the same for the individuals. Very few held a strong place in her mind besides immediate family.

"It would be nice to see him again, and my siblings. I would hope that my Mother would return as well." Her hopes were high and steadily growing, but she was also guarding herself. Due to the tragedy that drove them away she realized the absolute opportunity for change, perhaps both bad and good. It worried her, but also brought along large curiosity.

It was during this conversation that she had begun to lead them along, the one golden thing about being awake during the evening.. there was no sun to wear you down. It almost produced a youth like appearance to even the most eldest of lions.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:37 pm
Hoaka was much more reserved in his hopes who would still be in the pride lands. He had seen some of what the avalanche had left in its wake, and it wasn't pretty. He was sure that some didn't make it out in time, and he was equally sure that some of the pride members that had fragile minds may have been so scared that they may never come back to the lands.

"You grandfather, Joto.. yes I could imagine him being there." Hoaka was also hoping to another lioness there when they got home, he had met Jugnu in passing and she had been so dedicated he'd imagine that she too would be in the pride lands.

Hoaka was trotting along beside Sabia "Do you still know the way?" he wasn't sure how fast she had to leave and if she had been paying any attention when she had fled the pride.

Greenie EA

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:47 pm
"My Grandfather has a strong-willed mind. I'm almost certain he'd be there, or on his way." A half-hoking giggle followed suit with her response to Hoaka, it seemed the mood had become rather dry on this topic and fortunately Hoaka pulled them to another good point.

This thought truly hadn't come to mind for the pale lioness and she found herself lost almost immediately. "Well, my paws seemed to know the way 'til you brought it up." Her laugh returned and Sabia looked to Hoaka for guidance. "Do you know the way?" She found comfort in stealing a glance at her mates eyes, seeking the strong presence she was so used to.

"Well! Even if you don't, we'll find our way home. It's home afterall."

Sabia gave a more comforting smile and hoped to instill some form of confidence.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:59 pm
"I've always got you covered my dear" he said sweetly in her ear and began to lead the way a little more, she had been heading in the right direction but veered slightly. He set them on the right coarse and he felt a spring in his step.

"We will be home in no time." he told her with a broad smile.

He watched his mate walking with him and he felt very fortunate, life had settled itself better than he could ever have imagined, and soon they would be home again. He was a little worried that the home wouldn't be what she remembered but none the less it would be home and they would be closer to the gods there.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games