Submit

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:17 am
User ImageIt was times like these when Kimaji really missed her Mommy, and she blamed herself for getting lost. It was just, she had seen the biggest preybeast ever, and to bring such a prize home to Mommy would have been a treat that could have fed them for a week. But chasing that preybeast had gotten Kimaji out of the Storm God's jungle, and she had no idea how to get back.

At first, she tried finding Daddy, but Mommy was right in thinking Daddy was impossible to find. Now, Kimaji was thoroughly lost, and without the Storm God's clouds to guide her on the right path, she knew she'd not find home again. And now, she was tired and hungry and scared.

But wait...was that the cloud she had been searching for ever since she'd gotten lost? It certainly looked like it. With new found determination, Kimaji started walking in the direction she thought she saw the cloud...

Velveteen Angel
Didn't know if you still wanted this plot?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image

Liran was out on a viking; he liked leaving the pride every once in a while. Being a reaver gave him certain freedoms, and was enjoying it! He knew his brother and his brother's mate were planning to settle down eventually, and he didn't want to crowd them. Plus, other than them, there wasn't really anything tying him to the pride. He wasn't really a strong viking type; he liked to sing and make people happy.

Sure he was phyiscally strong but he didn't use his muscles often. Just when it was needed.

If not for his brother he wasn't sure he would have even joined the pride. Still, it was enjoyable.

He started humming as he walked, a bounce in his step that was a usual feature in his stride.

"Oh ohhhh, I wanna be a god some day," he sung loudly, cheerfully, "with all the strength of the lightning and all the joy of the sea~"

Freodwyn
Sorry this took so long!

Velveteen Angel

Freodwyn

Distinct Elocutionist

14,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:02 pm
Not a cloud, it seemed, but a singing, cheerful lion who wished for the strength of lightning. Well, that was better than the empty nothingness. But was he friend or foe? It was hard to tell. Mommy had always warned her to be careful, but Mommy wasn't here anymore...and after all, someone who was singing couldn't be too bad, right?

Kimaji decided to risk it. "Excuse me, mister," she piped up while standing as proudly as her hunger-racked body would allow. "Do you know where the Storm God's lions are? I have been looking, but I haven't found them or my Mommy." No thought came to her mind that still calling her Mommy by that phrase would look weird coming from a grown lioness. Mommy was Mommy, and Kimaji was Kimaji.

Velveteen Angel
No worries, we both forgot. LOL

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces