Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply -------- Cosplayers
What's Your Dream Cosplay Outfit Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:39 am
Do you have a Dream Cosplay character outfit that you have always wanted to make?

Mine is Tuxedo Mask or Tuxedo Kamen from the Sailor Moon series. I'm a big fan of the Sailor Moon series and I have taken hundreds of Cosplay Photos of Sailor Moon cosplayers over the years. I've always wanted to cosplay and pose as Tuxedo Mask by their side and have photos taken of the scouts and I together. This is big time Dream cosplay that I have always wanted to do. Also I would do it in Style. smile I want to do it right by buying or renting a tuxedo and and add his cape, mask, and top hat to the outfit.

What is your dream cosplay and why? Have you done it yet and or have plans on making one in the future?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:31 pm
One of my dream cosplays has been to make the Blue or Red Ranger from Power Rangers in Space... AND I JUST STARTED THE HELMET!!!! I'm super stoked!!!  

xinitia

Crew

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:44 am
xinitia
One of my dream cosplays has been to make the Blue or Red Ranger from Power Rangers in Space... AND I JUST STARTED THE HELMET!!!! I'm super stoked!!!

That's really cool!! I watched the early days of the Power Rangers on TV and liked it a lot. When you're finished with one of the outfits I would really like to see a photo of it. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:43 pm
smithers456
xinitia

That's really cool!! I watched the early days of the Power Rangers on TV and liked it a lot. When you're finished with one of the outfits I would really like to see a photo of it. smile

Of course! I'm experimenting with different techniques for the helmet now. It's so much fun!!!  

xinitia

Crew

Pixie_Moyra

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:32 pm
Claire from Claymore. need to make/get a vaccum former. i want the armor to be as mirrored as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:18 am
Pixie_Moyra
Claire from Claymore. need to make/get a vaccum former. i want the armor to be as mirrored as possible.

Hi Pixie,

I can't wait for you to finish your Claire cosplay outfit. If you need help making either this cosplay outfit or any other you can contact our crew member Xinitia,. You also can post photos of your outfit in our photos sub forum of the guild in a thread. Btw, one of my favorite series is Claymore and my favorite character happens to be Claire. I also like a lot her young male companion. I'm currently watching my DVD's of the Claymore series again. smile

Smithers456 (Ron)
Guild Vice Captain  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

His Jagiya

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:21 pm
hmmm....dream cosplay? Wow, I have so many! But Next year, I want to be Yato from Noragami and a charater from Black Butler. I want to try crossplaying once. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:17 am
Aitsuki Mori
hmmm....dream cosplay? Wow, I have so many! But Next year, I want to be Yato from Noragami and a charater from Black Butler. I want to try crossplaying once. :3

I really like the Black Butler series. I take cosplay photos of the Black Butler cosplayers at almost every convention that I go to. smile When you create that outfit please post a photo of it in our Photo section. Our members and I would Love to see it. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Fire Ako

Sparkly Noob

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:16 am
Urd from Ah! My Goddess : )  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:01 pm
Canti from fooly cooly. Then there are a few others that I want to do, namely these:
Alucard from Hellsing.
Vash the Stampede from Trigun.
And I would love to do a Fallout cosplay one year.  

Demon soul catcher

Distinct Lunatic

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:05 pm
Fire Ako

Nice choice. I Love the "Ah! My Goddess" series. I even own some of it. Urd is quite a character. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:01 am
Demon soul catcher
Canti from fooly cooly. Then there are a few others that I want to do, namely these:
Alucard from Hellsing.

I swear I cry every time I see someone coosplay Canti at a con.
I love FLCL with all my heart  

Fire Ako

Sparkly Noob

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fire Ako

Sparkly Noob

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:03 am
smithers456
Fire Ako

Nice choice. I Love the "Ah! My Goddess" series. I even own some of it. Urd is quite a character. smile

I might actually cosplay her at a con in April.
And I found the dvd of the first couple of episodes at goodwill > w < lucky me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:07 pm
Fire Ako
Demon soul catcher
Alucard from Hellsing.

I swear I cry every time I see someone coosplay Canti at a con.
I love FLCL with all my heart

I'm working on it little by little. Have some parts mostly constructed. And I can't wait to get it finished. Plus my girlfriend is going to be Haruko. And rest assured. There shall be pictures of the cosplay once its finished.  

Demon soul catcher

Distinct Lunatic

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:45 pm
Fire Ako
smithers456
Fire Ako

I might actually cosplay her at a con in April.
And I found the dvd of the first couple of episodes at goodwill > w < lucky me.

Let us know which con that you are going to in April and if you are able to feel free to post photos of your Urd Cosplay outfit on the Photo Subforum of the Guild. You can be surprised at what you can find at resale stores. A few Cosplayers that I know have gotten a lot of good stuff at them for their outfits. Cosplaying on a budget!! smile  
-------- Cosplayers

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff