[PRP] Lonely Girl (Peca x Waasi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:29 am
User Image

Peca was sun bathing, it wasn't often that she took the time to just lay about in the sun. She could feel the heat on the teal parts of her pelts way before she could on the pale whites. She sighed, some days she wished that her pelt was a little darker, she enjoyed soaking in the sun.

Peca sighed a little she was a little on the lonely side of things. Since her pack disbanded and her children had grown and left her she hadn't had any sort of companionship. Peca wasn't so sure what type of companion ship she wanted but it certainly wouldn't hurt to have someone around even if it was just for a little while.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:37 am
User Image Waasi licked his muzzle clean of the blood of his last kill and let out a content sigh. He wasn't in too grumpy of a mood today thanks to his full belly and the fact that he'd been alone for quite some time. Waasi liked being alone, especially after being a slave for a good year and a half a while back. Ever since then he had disliked prides or packs and stuck clear of them.

Once he cleaned himself up he got on the move again, never liking to stay in one place for long. He trotted along before spotting something moving in the sun a bit to his west and paused, sniffing the air. He squinted his blue eyes before heading off in the direction of the motion.

For as much as he enjoyed being alone, Waasi did need some company. Hyenas weren't generally loners and there were times he wished he had someone to at least talk to that would talk back. Dead animals and rocks only did so much for him.

When he got close enough he realized it was another hyena. Another pale hyena at that. Interested, he moved forward a bit, ears perking up. "Hey. Who are you?"

Just because he hadn't had contact in a while doesn't mean he was going to be friendly, though.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:43 am
Peca turned to heard to the side when she heard the voice. She hadn't heard the male coming up to her. She was surprised to see that he had gotten so close, perhaps she had drifted of to sleep.

She smiled when she saw that it was a male hyena standing beside her. "Oh hello there." she answered warmly. She stretched a little before pulling herself up into a seated position.

She looked the male over, he didn't seem threatening at all. Excited to finally have some company Peca perked up from her half sleep sunbathing state.

"Am I in your home. I didn't smell any others around here. I felt confident there were no prides or packs in the area." she was a little worried she had intruded on some one else's home. She hoped that the male was here just because he wanted some company.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:00 pm
Waasi kept the little frown on his face as the female sat up. Hyena females were generally larger than males and that was the case here as well, but he didn't let that bother him. She seemed very passive and non-threatening. Not that he couldn't hold his own against her, he'd been a general in the pack he'd been born into. He still had the know-how and spirit to fight.

"No, you're not. But you didn't answer my question. Who are you?" he pressed again, standing a bit taller, ears forward and frown still on his face. He didn't care too much to talk to someone when he didn't know their name. Then, at least, if he had to extract revenge on someone, he'd know who to hunt down.

Not that he figured he'd be extracting revenge on this female. In fact...perhaps he'd even get the exact opposite from her. He tried to make his face less scowl-y and more neutral. "I'm Waasi," he added quietly, realizing he might need to give his own for her to give hers.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:26 pm
Peca frowned at the males serious nature, she was playful and sweet. When he finally shared his name and made his expression a little more neutral she relaxed a little feeling the tension release from her shoulders. She hadn't even realized she had been tensing them up.

"My name is Peca, its nice to meet you Waasi." he tone was sweet and calm now that the male had lightened up a bit. She began to get excited about the prospect of a friend again.

"Are you from around this area Waasi?" she asked him deciding she wanted to know more about this male.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:41 pm
Peca. Easy enough to remember, Waasi thought to himself as he tilted his head just a bit. Around this area? For now he was. His old pack was no more, so it didn't have any land, but it used to be far, far away from here. The pack that he was a slave in was a bit closer, but still not anywhere near where they were now. He made sure to stay as far from that place as possible.

"No," he finally said, not wanting to give more information than that. "You?" He'd never seen her before, but he wasn't really one to talk to random strangers for the most part. She could live around here but not belong to a pack or pride, since he had been here for the past few weeks and not run into any organized groups of creatures.

In fact, now that he thought about it, he hadn't seen or heard of a pride since he left the one that had captured him years ago. He was glad for that, too.

"Or are you a loner, too?" It wasn't unheard of, of course, but with hyenas it was rare  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:52 pm
"A loner, well yes I guess you could call me a loner. I was in a pack for years, but they disbanded. Now I live on my own. All my children are grown and the left me." It made Peca a little sad to talk about the pack and her children. She had been so happy there and now she was on her own.

"I've been living in this area for the last little while travelling back and forth a little. I want to stay in this area incase my children ever come looking for me." she told him with a smile.

"Its a quiet life, kind of lonely if I am going to be honest." she wondered if she should ask him more questions about himself or bite her tongue he seemed rather hesitant to share.

"Do you have family?" she asked after pausing, she had shared that she had kids she figured it was a safe question for now.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:22 pm
Hm, it seemed Peca was more of the 'normal' mindset hyenas generally had, he thought to himself as he sat down. He squinted a bit at the mention of kids. Pups really weren't his thing, personally, but if she missed having company she could probably help her out.

"None. Well, I had parents, but they've long since died," Waasi said with a shake of his head. He had had a brother, but he wasn't sure what had become of him after the pride had been attacked. He had been a pacifist and Waasi assumed he hadn't made it out alive.

"I prefer to be alone. Although there are times that call for the company of another," he added, fixing his icy gaze on Peca. "Perhaps I could help you out with the whole...being lonely thing." If she had adult kids she certainly could take the time to raise a few more. Who knew, maybe they'd even stick around and stay with her so she wasn't lonely anymore at all.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:30 pm
Peca blinked a few times, was the male really suggesting what she thought that she was suggesting. She thought about it in her head for a few minutes, she must look crazy. In the end she thought why not, the male was nice enough and she was lonely after all. If pups came up well she would love having pups again anyways.

"Why don't you come with me back to my den." she said finally. Her words were slow and careful. If he was really suggesting what she thought he was, then she was was sure he would take her up on the offer. There was no way she was going to do this out in the open.

"Come on its just this way." She told him rising to her feet and turning towards her den. She glanced over her shoulder to see whether or not he was going to follow.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:42 pm
His question would prove just how lonely she really was, Waasi thought with a soft snort. Most females would snarl at him for even suggesting what he was offering, especially after knowing each other for such short a time. But when the offer of going to her den was given, he knew he was in luck. They'd both get something out of this so there really was no down side, and it wasn't like he was forcing her into anything. He might not be the nicest guy out there, but he wasn't that awful.

"Of course. Lead the way," he said, keeping his voice even with just a hint of interest. She was attractive enough, certainly, and kind, and that was all he could ask for. Their time together would be brief, but he would certainly remember her fondly, which was saying something. The pack that had enslaved him had been run by female hyenas so he'd had quite the grudge against all females of his kind for quite some time now. Perhaps it just took time and a kind soul to help him warm up to the idea of being around hyenas once again.

He followed her to her den, these thoughts going through his mind. Perhaps it was time to find a pack again...or a pride. Somewhere with less hyenas to deal with. He had made friends with a few lions in the old pack he had been in, so perhaps one that accepted all types of creatures but was predominantly lions. He might be able to make a home for himself there. That thought in mind, he sniffed softly before heading into the den, making sure there were no other creatures laying in wait to ambush him. She might be nice, but there were also some very good actors out there. Everything seemed fine, though, and he slunk back into the shadows of the den, away from the outside world.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces