[PRP] Playfully Sweet (Moswen x Aoi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:16 pm
User Image

Moswen was on a high. Having ran into two wild dogs from his old pack he was full of energy again. He couldn't believe his good fortune in finding them. He hadn't seen anyone from the pack in years, and that included his mother. He felt a little guilty that he hadn't even seen his mother lately. Perhaps he should seek her out, find out how she was doing.

Today though was a day for fun. He was going to find a good swimming hole. He was one to enjoy a good dip now and then and today was a hot day, a good cool swim would be wonderful. Though he also assumed that the watering hole would be a busy place to be. Moswen wouldn't mind some company though everything as more fun with friends!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:12 pm
nessiaing

User Image

A female already lounged at the waterhole. Aoi had come seeking shade and water. She was stretched out in a cool, damp, and shady spot over looking the water. Already she'd had a big drink. Zigzagging across the plains could be hard work! She looked up as the crowds cleared warily before another hyena.

Aoi gave a bark of greeting in case he didn't see her laying in the shade. "Hallo there!" It'd be a nice change to have some hyena company! So rarely she ran into her own specie. "Have a drink and come join me," the female offered.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:10 pm
Moswen perked up with the invite from the other hyena. It had been a while since he had seen another hyena, even longer since he had seen a female hyena. He quickly gulped down a few more swallows of water before trotting over to her with a goofy grin on his face.

"Good afternoon" he said as he looked over the female before him, he enjoyed her stripes, one of his sister had had stripes like that. He had always suspected that perhaps that sister was only a half sister, but it wasn't something anyone in the family had ever brought up and he wasn't going to be the one to say something.

"My name is Moswen, and who are you?" he asked.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:58 pm
nessiaing
So sorry about the wait!

She watched to see if he'd take up her offer. Some hyenas could be a total grump and didn't like company much. If that was the case with this one he'd most certainly go to the opposite side of the waterhole or leave all together. Today that wasn't going to be the case. The male came over after a drink and she grinned back.

"I suppose it is, even if its a bit hot. Pleasure to meet you Moswen. I'm Aoi." She let silence fall for a little bit then gave a wag of her fluffy tail in the dust. "Are you staying awhile or passing through?"

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:30 pm
Moswen smiled the female seemed very friendly which was nice. Moswen wouldn't want to spend his afternoon with someone who was a giant grump and was only going to complain.

"I am just apssing though I think, however I could be persuaded to stick around for awhile" he told her with a tell tale grin that gave him away as a ladies man. He hadn't had a lot of flings in his life, nor a mate, but he did enjoy flirting.

"How about you my fine Aoi are you from this area?" he asked. He moved to lay next to her in the shade, even though he had a light coat he didn't enjoy hanging out in the hot sun for any longer than he had to.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:51 pm
nessiaing

Aoi gave a delighted laugh. "Well then let me distract you away from your travels for a day." When was the last time she'd been flirted with? She couldn't think of the last time off the top of her head. The hyena was going to enjoy herself.

"Well yes and no," she teased. "I'm a bit of a wanderer myself and happened to be passing by when I decided to stop for a rest." What else was she suppose to do? Without a companion, she kind of did whatever she felt like at the time. Sometimes she got lucky, like now, and found a friend. Other times she didn't. Having a friendly face was sure nice.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:08 pm
"I would love for you to distract me for the day." Hell he would love it for more than a day but Moswen would take what he could get.

"Hmm you sound a lot like me, no one real place to call home instead the whole word." he said with a grin.

"I use to have a home, a pack with hyena's and wild dogs. That is long gone now though and I am out on my own seeing the world and loving every moment of it." he told her with a grin. At first Moswen had been nervous to be out on his own, he had always had his mother to take care of him but now he was glad he had made the choice, life was much fuller out in the wild.

"Tell me more about yourself Aoi do you have a family, siblings?" he was hoping she wouldn't surprise him and say she had pups, but he did want to know more about her.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:38 pm
nessiaing

"Consider it a done deal then," her voice was filled with laughter. Aoi nodded with approval. "We are quite similar then. I haven't found a place that I've wanted to stay at forever, so I've just kind of drifted. I haven't regretted it. It's been nice to see all the different places."

She perked up interested when he mentioned he had had a home. "I'm sorry to hear they are gone. How did it happen?" Aoi had to stop and think before she could answer him. "I don't know if I have siblings. I suppose I might. I left my family as an adol you see, and I was the only pup of the litter." She was sure it must have been hard on her parents to see their only pup, and daughter, leave. Sometimes she thought about them and wondered how they were doing.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:59 pm
Moswen hadn't honestly put too much thought into why the pack had disbanded. "My father was the leader I really should know what really happened, it was nothing dramatic... we all kind of just drifted apart." he told Aoi. It hadn't bother Moswen too much that the pack was no more, he had stayed there for his mom mostly and when it was all done he was just fine.

"If it hadn't been for my mom I probably would have left sooner, I am kinda happy that I stayed till the end. We all went different ways. I haven't seen any of my family since. Shows how big the world really is, I have three litter mates and six other siblings, and not once have I run into any of them." It was something that Moswen was almost proud of, though he wasn't sure why.

Moswen let out a great yawn, "Would you mind terribly if we napped for a little while?" he asked the female, "I'll stay in the area at least an extra day if you just let me nap for a little now. The heat is getting to me I think." Moswen admitted. Before the blue striped female even got to answer him the male's eyelids already started to droop.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:27 pm
nessiaing
Fin?

"Ah," that explained it. She was glad no disaster had happened. The bonds hadn't been strong enough to hold the group together. In the end everyone just kind of faded away in different directions. "I'm glad nothing drastic happened."

"I kind of wished I'd stayed with my family a bit longer, but I was eager to get out on my own." She snorted with amusement at the follies of youth. Aoi nodded. Once you separated it was hard to find one another again. Her eyes widened at the mention of all his siblings. "Wow. That's kinda sad too. Have you looked for any?" She let her voice trail off as the male asked for a nap.

"A nap sounds excellent." Already his eyes were drooping. She smiled and moved to curl up beside him, tucking her head down and closing her eyes as well.

magnadearel

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff