[PRP] A New Adventure (Nitesh x Miwani)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:11 am
User Image
Nitesh was on the move, he had come down the mountain side and left his pride behind. He wasn't sure where he was going or what he was looking for, but he was happy about his choice to leave his home. Though sad to leave his mom behind. Nitesh had come to the realization that he couldn't stay in the pride just for his mom. Plus now his mom had a new mate now, a kind male that Nitesh was confident would take good care of his mom.

Now Nitesh needed to sort out what he wanted for his life. He had never thought that much about it. When he was young her had worried about whether or not he was evil, when he got older it became about his family and then his cubs. Now he had come to the realization that he needed to do something just for himself and that involved leaving his home.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:50 am
nessiaing

User Image

Miwani was very used to being alone, and it was not necessarily a bad thing. She was a solitary type, anyway, and though she loved her family she was glad to be out on her own and living her own life. She knew her parents were off in a pride, presumably happy, and while she had the chance to find her own way.

So far, she was content in wandering around and doing very little. But maybe there was meant to be more out there...

She was not used to others coming through her area, and she was surprised when she saw another lion padding through. Her face lit up in excitement and she bounded toward him, not very shy about greeting others, since she had little experience with them and no real reason to fear anyone.

"Hello there! I've never seen you around here before!"

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:57 am
Nitesh paused for a moment when he heard a voice. He hadn't been paying much attention to his surroundings. He never had to in the best, he had had a relatively short pilgrimage and other than that he had spent his whole life in his pride. A pride that was pretty peaceful since her had been a cub, all the drama having happened before he was born.

He turned on saw a pretty blue lioness standing not far from where he was. "I've never been around here before." he responded to her as he walked over. "I am just travelling through I suppose." He wasn't sure if he could be travelling through if he didn't have a set destination in mind. He figured he would just know where he was suppose to be once he had gotten there.

"My name is Nitesh." he told the lioness, "What's your name?"

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:49 pm
nessiaing

"Just traveling through, hm? I'm no stranger to that! Seems like everyone out here is just traveling through."

That was the problem with the rogue lands. No one ever seemed to be in one place for very long. Though she tended to settle into an area for a while at a time, even she ended up moving on when she got bored, or something annoyed her enough to make her want to change her scenery.

"My name is Miwani. It's very nice to meet you, Nitesh!"

She looked him over, thinking he had a different kind of look to him than most of the lions she saw. She was not sure exactly what it was, but he had an exotic air to him, like he came from some place she had never been. She had to wonder where he did come from. He had scents on him that she found typical of when she passed through a pride. He had to live somewhere, not like her.

"So what are you out here looking for? I get the feeling that this is not your usual routine."

He also had that air of someone who was facing the unfamiliar. Or maybe she was just giving him a whole lot of personality that she was simply projecting on to him. She liked to think she was good at reading others, but sometimes it was just guess work to make her feel better about herself. After all, she never said her ideas out loud, so who could call her on them?

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:58 pm
Nitesh smiled, the female was inquisitive but in a polite way, he got the sense that she actually interested in his past not just asking out of a sense of obligation.

"It is nice to meet you to Miwani" he said repeating her name so that he would have a better chance of remembering, names were important.

"To be honest I don't know what I am looking for." he told her a hint of vulnerability in his voice, "I left my pride and my family to find something more. Though I don't know what that more might be yet." He felt a little embarrassed to admit that he had left everything behind with no real plan, he wasn't a young male anymore he felt he should have a set plan for his life.

"Are you from around here?" Nits asked. He was wondering if perhaps she knew the area well, maybe she could tell him more about it.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:51 pm
nessiaing

Miwani smiled at him, looking a little bashful, but happy to be meeting another lion. It was so rare that she found a friend all the way out here, she was more than happy to meet someone she did not know, and try to become their friend. Some, maybe, would be more inclined to anger and violence toward strangers, but those things had no place in her life.

She was too lonely to turn anyone away at this point!

"Well, it's interesting to come out here with no plan! I was sort of the same way, after I struck out after my childhood and started living my own life. I am still kind of that way. I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'm happy out here, in this quiet sort of life I have right now. Still, I would like something more, too!"

She smiled at him, shaking her head and hoping he did not feel bad for not having a plan. Not many of them did, she imagined, out here in the rogue lands. But to leave a pride, that was a new one. Most of the folks she had met, which were few but still counted, were looking for a home.

"I live not too far from here, for now. But I've been wandering around for a very long time. I stay in one place for a little while, then go off and try to find somewhere new and fun. This is a nice spot, though. There's a great little hunting clearing not far from my den, and it's quiet."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:06 am
Nitesh smiled, the female was kind in trying to sooth his worries. He appreciated that she pointed out in the rogue lands not many had plans. In his mind he had thought that anyone willing to leave there home must have a plan, but in truth that was probably not how it worked most of the time. He left his home because he knew it wasn't where he belonged, but that didn't mean he had to know where he did belong. He would find it eventually.

"This sounds like a wonderful place." he told the blue female when she described the are to him. "Perhaps I should stay in the area for awhile." he said with a grin, the thought of living in the same area as the female was appealing to him. He wanted to know more about her.

"Would you terribly mind the company?" he asked her with a nervous smile.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:45 am
nessiaing

"I would love the company!"

Miwani had been wanting some company and she was glad to have met a nice lion. Sure, he was handsome and she was finding herself more and more embarrassed and awkward instead of more comfortable the longer they hung out, but hey. That was probably normal, right? She hoped it was, anyway.

"I mean, there aren't too many others around, but if you don't mind hanging out with me, I don't mind! I could show you around a little bit, like to that great hunting spot. And my den, you could find one nearby! Er. I mean, even for just a little while. If you wanted. Hey! Are you hungry?"

She shuffled her paws and tried not to let her sudden surge of awkwardness overwhelm her. She was talking pretty fast, and she knew she probably looked very nervous and goofy.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:52 am
Nitesh noticed the females awkwardness, but it didn't bother him and he didn't want to draw any attention to it. "Just you is enough for me." he said he was now blatantly flirting.

"I am hungry, why don't we start the tour at the hunting grounds. We can see who the better hunter is." he was hoping that he would be able to show off to her and bring down a good kill for dinner for them to share.

"Lead the way" he said ready to follow her. He couldn't believe his good luck in finding this female out here. He was feeling more and more confident about his choice to leave the pride.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:59 pm
nessiaing

Miwani was caught off guard, not used to flirting since she was so often alone. She chuckled at it, though, shaking her head and turning a bit red under her fur, though she was thankful her fur was dark enough not to show it. She felt the heat of her blush though, and that was enough to tell her she was in over her head.

"Oh, I'll be the better hunter."

She grinned at him, shaking her head.

Turning away from him, she led the way to a clearing that was just prime for hunting. There was plenty of cover and the grass was long enough to hide them, but it was lush and there was a small river running through that kept the animals that lived there watered. She was not lying about the hunting there, as it was busy with prey beasts passing through, a common area for them to walk through on their journeys.

"See? This place is the best."

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:58 pm
Nitesh's eyes scanned the hunting ground it was some of the best he had ever seen it almost had an oasis feel to it. He couldn't believe his luck he clearly had chosen the right direction to travel when he left his pride. Not only had he found this location but also a female that he was pretty sure he could stick around with for quite sometime. As long as she would have him anyways.

"It really is something, now lets get hunting. I bet I get the first kill!" he taunted her a little. He found himself a place in the grass and got comfy. He felt his eyes start to droop as he prepared for the hunt, in fact he was pretty sure he was falling asleep. Before the lion knew it was happening he drifted off into a slumber perhaps the travelling had been more taxing than he had realized.

Lithiasaur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:44 am
nessiaing

Miwani laughed at the challenge, shaking her head.

"I bet you can't!"

She skittered away to find somewhere else to hide, not wanting to hunt too close to him, so they did not scare each others prey away. There was plenty to pick from today, anyway, so she was not too worried about them at least being able to catch one good source of dinner between them.

It was only after she had killed and dragged the very heavy carcass back toward him that she realized he was asleep. She made a face, but she was more amused than anything else.

Deciding the food would be there when they woke up, she moved to lay down near him, though not directly beside him for fear of being forward or rude, or just waking him up. She yawned and fell to sleep soon enough.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas