Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:32 pm
User Image

Sol cleaned the blood off his claws. Sometimes it was annoying when his clients didn't pay up, he thought, giving a glance at the lifeless body next to him. Usually he was a talker, leaving the violence to his fighters. However some days it just felt good to do a job yourself. He stood up and stepped over the body.

“If you can hear me, then tell your friends this is what happens when you don't pay back your debt.” He said with his smug voice. He stepped out of the den, not paying attention to anyone who might have seen him. This was a perfect warning to anyone who wanted to mess with him or his pride. He would never make sure to never let anyone think he was a pushover.

He started to quicken his pace until he was at a run. The area he had made camp was a bit of a run from where his target had been. The fighters he had brought along with him should still be there, hopefully making themselves useful. They wouldn't expect him back for a bit.

As he ran, he noticed a watering hole to the east. He slowed down and turned toward it. There was a small gathering around it as the local animals had their morning drink. He slowed to a walk as he headed to the water to get a drink.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:44 pm
User ImageThe grass was certainly greener on the other side. Whilist her parents were boarderline rogues, she was now old enough to be a full rogue. She knew how to fight, hunt and make her own shelter. All these things, lead for her to be 'free' and her father certainly was on her side. Her views on the world were as free as a bird. Especially with her
siblings being in love, opened her eyes to accept the world as it came. When finally she made it out of the constricts of her family's lands she looked out in to the vast valley... Ready to take on the world as the leopon she was. As long as a leopard with the face of a lioness. In her pride, it was often found that she could do just as much and even more than the average lions or leopards but she liked to think she was something more. Stocky for sure gave off that she was not like her normal counterparts.

Her height was in the middle of both specie- like a cheetah. It was midday now, and she would take along with her the teachings to the world outside but little did she know the dangers that could possibly await her. Her mind chased away the memories of her family's land as she broke yards away. Chasing the birds, her mind after so long was free from this boring land! She didn't have to hunt- her mother made SURE she had food before she left. Her father probably was keeping tabs with her but she knew that much. That why her sprints were heading down towards the valley . Once she got there- the grass seemed so much greener- fresher and the watering hole wasn't so far off as she thought from the land above. Ears went back as she started to race an eagle to the watering hole and once she was there she pounced at him and watched slipped right out of her massive paws. "I bet your kids are just as fast huh, you can go back to father now. I'm ok now. I gotta leave the nest someday! Yours too!" The eagle shook her head, "As you wish." Then disappeared in to the clouds above- Abhay watched this.. Then looked at the watering hole with extreme thirst.

"Finally! First marker down... The swamp is the next marker. I can get there by daybreak tomorrow..." Trotting up with ease, with her head held high.

"Hello everyone!" With a huge smile plastered on her face. The animals there simply looked up at her.. Then back down to the water. "Well... guess this is more like the silent hole." Walking up and taking a lap. Like in her pride, the watering holes were the safe havens, but definitely she looked about and wondered if out there it was all the same. After a few laps she laid down and yawned. Taking in her freedom wit laze. "I can definitely get used to this."

R4gn0r0k IV

What leotah did you want to couple him with too? Espoir or Aine's Daughter?
Also Leopon is Abhay

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:03 am
Sol lifted his head to look at the lady who approached the watering hole. He narrowed his eyes when he saw that she was a hybrid. Unlike others in his pride, he did not accept hybrids as equals. To him, they were just weak points of a species. Looking at this one, she looked like she had some lion mixed in with her. This made him that much more irritated.

When he looked at her she seemed happy though. Like being a hybrid wasn't a burden on her, that she wasn't cursed to be half of two species. Disgusted by her joyfulness, he got up to leave. He didn't make it too far when he stopped and turned around.

With an almost annoyed sigh, he started to walk back toward the watering hole and near the hybrid. He wanted to give her a piece of his mind, to tell her off for being to damn happy.

He walked up to her on her right side so he could watch her with his good eye. “Hello.” He greeted with a bored voice. It wouldn't be good to verbally attack her right off the back. With so many creatures around, there would be at least one who would defend her. For the time being, he would be careful about what he said.

“Have you traveled far?”

Chi Sohma
Aine's daughter. I think them together would cause so much lovely drama. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:21 pm
User Image Shaking off her body a little. She was big boned, and she bore no hair fluff. Just like her leopard father. The silence of the animals around. The pride was much more busier though. It was her first day, she wanted to jump around but she had used up all her energy running and sprinting all the way as far as possible.

Now, this was enjoyable. Even more so when she heard someone's voice as she scanned the area, and on her right. A most enjoyable skinny sight. She wished she could be that small and skinny. A cheetah.

"No too far yet friend!" She smiled widely. "I still have a few markers to go past before I'm out of my parent's range. "You know- freedom, out on the world..." She sighed happily. "How about you?What have you seen? Where have you traveled? I'm excited to see it all!"

R4gn0r0k IV

Want me to put up an rp for that ?

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:28 am
Sol contained himself, keeping up his fake, yet charming smile. He gave a friendly chuckle as she spoke. “I understand. It's such a welcoming feeling being on your own with no one around to keep an eye on you.” He said, thinking back to missions he had done solo. “You haven't traveled too far have you? Not by yourself at least. There was some talk at this waterhole of dangerous creatures.”

“I just came back from visiting an old friend. It was sadly a short visit. The lad wasn't feeling his best today.” Sol said with a shrug. “Now I am just killing time until I need to meet my traveling partners. Everyone here seemed to be rather dull and boring, except for you. You seem so incredibly upbeat and happy.”

Two things that irritated him, but he continued to keep his cool. She was rather interesting to him. Her size appealed to him. He imagined with the right training she would make an excellent fighter and he was always looking for fighters he could control.

Chi Sohma
< 3 We will talk about it some more in pms or on skype?

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games